rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

THE SPECIFIC FUCK WORKOUT

I've just been going over the the workout threads and realised there's no such thread. Which is a surprise,since this is roosh-anyway here's my 0.02$ on the subject.
Firstly I assume you want to destroy the pussy and her hotness level,at least 7.5 justifies the energy expenditure. What you need is cardio fitness and muscular endurance.
Ideally 40 mn on a treadmill on a 1% incline at least 10 kph combined with pressups should work. If you can't find a gym,look for some hills.The cardio ,apart from fitness will allow you to regulate your breathing which is crucial in nut control while the pressups,try for 3 or 4 sets of 50 each to give you essential endurance for marathon fuck session.
I know most of you want to get swole so this is perhaps counter to your aims but incorporate this 2 days a week and see the results. I shit you not,you'll be able to last 2 hours. There are downsides for her like bleeding and pain so its best to first pace her. See how she reacts to a 30 minute fuck before unleashing a 2 hour marathon on her pussy.
As we say in Kenya,give her a mighty dinyaring (fuck)! Lets leave bitches bedridden!

Muscle endurance does more for sex over Cardio endurance. If you have a weak core, quads, gluteus, and hips then it won't matter if you can run a marathon because you will get sore and fatigued regardless. There are specific isolation movements you can do to strengthen your sex core like hip thrusts with a barbell with your back on the bench, or taking a pully machine and grabbing it under your legs, reversed, and pulling it through your legs upward and thrusting. Squats and deadlifts help a lot too of course.

For most men it's the weakest part of the body but the most important for not just sex but a of life's intense movements. You strengthen the Kay parts you are able to give the hard and deep shots to her longer with more frequency. You will expend less energy with stronger muscles by doing more damage with less work and thus leave you with more energy to continue on banging' with.

Agree with kosko, it's mostly about the muscular endurance from your "thrusting" muscles in your legs and core. Probably the simplest way to achieve it is repping out shit ton of body weight squats every day. Like multiple sets of 100. Kettlebell swings are also good. Basically you just need to condition those muscles to keep firing at a regular interval without getting fatigued.

Although to be honest I have no idea why you'd want to fuck a girl for 2 hours straight. You gonna be like watching a movie or something in the background? [Image: lol.gif]

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

(Sumo) Deadlifts + HIIT cardio.

Deadlifts and Squats.

Serious question, do you even lift?

Sorry, someone had to.

If you are going to impose your will on the world, you must have control over what you believe.

Data Sheet Minneapolis / Data Sheet St. Paul / Data Sheet Northern MN/BWCA / Data Sheet Duluth

Quote: (03-25-2013 11:13 AM)Osiris Wrote:  

Serious question, do you even lift?

Sorry, someone had to.

The ending.

Kettlebell swings give you a ballistic thrust. Do them in ladders.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Quote: (03-25-2013 10:32 AM)scorpion Wrote:  

Probably the simplest way to achieve it is repping out shit ton of body weight squats every day.
'I do jump squats cause I be jumpin wit dat pussy' - random bum at the gym

True story.

lol @ 40 minutes of cardio

/thread

Pushups are ideal at increasing core strength. 3 or 4 sets of 40-50 are great.
http://sportsmedicine.about.com/od/abdom...ewCore.htm
Quote:Quote:

Push-ups are still one of the most effective ways to increase core strength & build a better body
Read more at Suite101: Push-ups Increase Core Strength To Build a Better Body | Suite101 http://suite101.com/article/push-ups-inc...z2Och5pWG4
Follow us: @suite101 on Twitter | Suite101 on Facebook
http://judoinfo.com/new/alphabetical-lis...e-strength

I think the necessity of serious cardio fitness for serious fucking is self evident.

or just fuck a lot and you will build the right muscles

Kettlebell Swings!

Fucking with weights on?

Quote: (03-26-2013 12:40 PM)Angry Beaver Wrote:  

Fucking with weights on?

Is THIS why guys fuck fatties?

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

That would be the ultimate workout for mind & body! Trying to maintain an erection and lifting!
Quote: (03-26-2013 01:25 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

Quote: (03-26-2013 12:40 PM)Angry Beaver Wrote:  

Fucking with weights on?

Is THIS why guys fuck fatties?

That would be the ultimate workout for mind & body! Trying to maintain an erection and lifting!

Quote: (03-25-2013 01:36 PM)Jaylow Wrote:  

lol @ 40 minutes of cardio

/thread

So this is an exercise to use if squats and deads aren't building your glutes?

Who exactly has this problem? I've only ever had the opposite situation.

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

Sprints (on the beach is best) - Jumprope - Swim sprints - Squats

I see some misconceptions. I think I should elaborate from the beginning. Why a marathon fuck? Because pussy is nice and its also a workout on its own. If you've ever run distance you'll know there is the immediate adrenalin rush and a post running high:this is when you continue producing the body's natural opiates,endorphins. Depending on your internal system and the run you experience a high lasting 30 minutes to a couple of hours. Long fucks give an even more intense blood chemistry rush-in fact you must be careful,negroes have been known to drop serious cash and make regrettable declarations at this stage including the 3 word mantra of simpdom and other shit. Its dangerously yet understandably easy,especially if she's a true hottie.
Also IMO,there is a greater ROI. You totally drain yourself of every atom of manjuice,which we all know is a major factor in insomnia,aggression stress and other annoying distractions. After this kind of session,you're at complete inner tranquility thats usually good for another 48 hours.
Equally importantly,most guys,I'd say 95% don't hit it like that-you'll OWN THE PUSSY! What happens is pretty simple. After the first 20 or so minutes as she gets accustomed to the fact she'll continue coming as long as you keep fucking 2 things happen. Mostly she surrenders to the dick though there is a small minority who delude themselves they need to control the pussy-kick those hoes to the curb.
Once the latter surrenders she'll amaze herself with the frequency of her orgasms-"is this me,a complete cumfreak?" she asks herself ,holding her exhausted feet apart with her hands,sweating like a handcart pusher at high noon pulling a ton of bricks(a common 3rd world sight),staring with glazed crossed eyes,tears running down her face as your dick goes in out. This is an excellent thing because its possible for a bitch to reach hundreds of orgasms and squirt several times-YES! Just keep hitting it. Rooshvers,believe me when I tell you if its a first time marathon she'll stay in bed 3 days and walk funny another 2 and not need dick for a fortnight,suffering strange giggling fits,memory loss and frequent urination. IME,there's a fascinating side effect-wet dreams. Almost always she'll have nightly wet dreams for a few weeks. A buddy once hit a marathon and the bitch immediately drank 2 litres of water and needed to see a doctor who told her,"bitch,no dick for 30 days"!
The physical requirements aren't difficult-I've already mentioned them and honestly guys if you think you won't last long without kettlebells,deadslifts or squats I can't argue.
I hope that's all the whys and wherefores on this subject;can't think of anything else for now.