rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hair & Skin Care with natural stuff

Guys,

While fighting for a disease called Ulcerative Colitis by using natural products and decent food I stumbled upon outstanding results on my hair loss: I mean more hair and thicker hair.
And on top of that a much better looking skin!
I am 39 and on average people think I am 25.

I take 3 times a day a huge glass of water mixed with a 1/4 of the glass of ultra ventilated green clay (one hour before each meal).
2 times a day I take a product called Biotaurine from Nutergia lab.
I drink as much tomato juice as I can (approximately 1-2 liter a day), I use an organic one: http://www.eden.de/eden/produkte/Saft/ge...ft_bio.php

As I saw the results were getting impressive, on top of all this I tryed to put some green clay on my scalp 2 times a week: amazing, my hairs were much thicker!

When it comes to food, I eat only meat or fish cooked in vapor or water or tomato sauce, I never eat anything that has been fryed and I avoid dairy product and all junk...

Good Luck!

the cosmetics are like 25% responsible for your success. bad skin is a result of internal health problems.
investigate which food makes problems with your skin. potential causes:
fructose, dairy, gluten either directly inducing a inflammatory immune reaction after eating or fucking up your digestion to malabsorb nutrients

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Quote: (03-24-2013 10:45 AM)void Wrote:  

the cosmetics are like 25% responsible for your success. bad skin is a result of internal health problems.
investigate which food makes problems with your skin. potential causes:
fructose, dairy, gluten either directly inducing a inflammatory immune reaction after eating or fucking up your digestion to malabsorb nutrients

Does this cause balding as well?

Thanks for sharing, a few questions:

You're drinking the clay? What's the best source for that?

Do you put the clay on your face ever?

Did you find you were able to reduce wrinkles?

Which of those practices do you think helps your skin/hair the most?