rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

hostel pulls

hostel pulls

So I'm in Medellin and starting to make friends and geting girls numbers. Not sure how long I want to stay in Medellin because I want to visit other cities near by. My question is can I pull girls back to the hostel for a lay after dates?

Anyone have any success with this? Any tips? I would rent an apartment (I'm currently telling girls that I'm looking for a place) but I'm just not sure how long I'm gonna stay. Thanks,

Rob

hostel pulls

If you stay in a dorm it is not a very cool move.

The girl will think you are a creep. The other guests at the hostel will not be pleased.

And about 99% of hostels don't allow guests in the dorms.

Of course once in a while you can get away with it, but why not avoid the hassle and just go to a hotel.

hostel pulls

lol

"the other guests at the hostel will not be pleased"

hostel pulls

You should check into a Love Motel...Don't think of the seedy American versions...In Latin American countries (Brazil/DR in particular) they have these short-term hotels where you rent places from 1-4 hours, very discreet and you dont even see anyone. Normally you or your taxi drives in parks, you go upstairs you can order drinks, food and they even have condoms there [Image: smile.gif]. When you check out call the taxi or drive our and pay for the room and that's it. These places have controlled access gates and the better spots are really fly and suited for good love making or bang sessions. Ask around I bet you can find a nice one somewhere in Medellin. You know most people live with their parents in Latin America until they are married so trust me they know the deal.

hostel pulls

yeah, I know most of the girls live with their parents. That's why I thought my options were limited to bringing the girls back to my single dorm. The line I was going to use to get a girl back to my dorm was to ask her to come back to my dorm to listen to some music...

I completely forgot about the love hotels. I realize that there is not a stigma associated with going to one of these places in latin america. But what's the line to get a girl to the hotel after a lunch or dinner/outing?

Rob

hostel pulls

only thing is... I lived in medellin for 2 months..... try paradiserealtymedellin.... they had some good deals..... just remember its expected if you go out with girls that you pay, the women here generally dont have their own money. If she brings friends.... you are expected to pay. Unless you are dating people with GOOD jobs.

If you have a friend with local connections have them look through the local paper, or anyone that speaks the language go through the online papers for the best prices. Go to mangos just to check it out, but its expensive, lots of gold diggers there, dont let girls take you there with their friends. Mostly stay out of parque lleras, its a bunch of tourists and gold diggers or prepagos. Some of the side bars around there are good with locals. Buy a bottle and drink with the locals in the center park! [Image: smile.gif] (golden advice, lots of nice girls with sit in local parks and drink aguargente because its the cheapest way to party and be out of the house)

If you got to P. Lleras, Mr Cocktails is a good spot, lots of local girls go there because they like the techno music. I'll try to think of a few more and let you know. Most girls are very open to being opened.... try... "me gustaria conocerte mas, quires comer conmigo?", it means I would like to get to know you better, do you want to go eat with me....... get a local sim card, Tigo is the cheapest. Girls love iphones there, black berrys are a sign of wealth too, you are judged on your cell phone, then your car.

ok enough rambling.

hostel pulls

thanks clr, and please continue to ramble on. All great info for someone who doesn't know this stuff!

Any tips for getting a social circle built up? I'v heard its best to make friends during the day and then go out at night to dance. But just going to the clubs at night is not effective because most girls/people go out in groups.

Rob

hostel pulls

yeah, girls dont go out alone, period. Often they will be with primos(cousins) what you and I would think is BF/gf, sitting on their laps, holding hands/arms, putting heads on shoulders etc... they are VERY close NEVER assume they are together unless you see them kissing. Just be friendly with everyone, most guys are SUPER jealous of their girls so watch for that too. Make friends with the guys/girls.

Remember this, primio a la rimo(not sure if thats smelled right)

Meet people during the day, girls in markets, stores etc... many of these really hot girls dont go out if they dont have a BF or cousins with money etc... so just the chance to go out with you is good for them.... they are fucking horny as shit, I have a friend there who has been shagging 2-3 girls a DAY no shit, I lived next to him in lloma de los bernal for a few weeks. He just takes them out for lunch, back to his place. Oh and Colombian Cupid is good to meet girls... just becareful, many are making the gringo circuit, and my friend has probably fucked her, again not really joking.

I am always concerned when girls speak too good english, it usually means they are dating gringos, which often means they are paper chasers. Unless they have a job where they use english, or are studying english in the university (even then it wont be great). I was dating a few dancers while I was there... few super fucking hot, but understand Paisas(girls from antioqia region) are looking for money. They are much better in the hills like in Bello(and really hot), but you cant go in there by yourself as a white guy. I am friends with all the girls at hooters, but that wont help you.... if you see Viviana, short blond, really cute, speaks good english say hi... milena, diana, I think hannah left.... Debbie is the manager.

You will find paisas to be the sweetest, sexiest girls around, they dont care if you are chubby or ugly, and really do look at the heart of a person.... BUT they chase money, and are super jealous as well (which you can often leverage) if you get a girl most of her friends will try to fuck you. They will treat you like a king, and like you are the love of their life... and when you break up, they will completely forget you.... its tough... but I miss it. Get a local # ASAP, text girls or call. Oh and girls dont have minutes so they will call you and hang up, or ask to use your phone all the time... learn to say, I only have a few minutes left, or you will go broke! hahaha

hostel pulls

Quote: (06-11-2010 09:14 AM)loosewin Wrote:  

So I'm in Medellin and starting to make friends and geting girls numbers. Not sure how long I want to stay in Medellin because I want to visit other cities near by. My question is can I pull girls back to the hostel for a lay after dates?

Anyone have any success with this? Any tips? I would rent an apartment (I'm currently telling girls that I'm looking for a place) but I'm just not sure how long I'm gonna stay. Thanks,

Stay at Casa Kiwi , its super cheap and 98% guys looking to party and bang chicks. I use to fuck the girls in my hostel room or bathroom . All the guys use to laugh their asses off.

hostel pulls

Quote: (06-13-2010 12:17 PM)clr Wrote:  

The saying is actually: " A la prima, se le arrima"

It rhymes in spanish, and it translates to "If you have a female cousin, lean up against her and hit it".

in Colombia, it' not uncommon for cousins to bang each other secretly. Especially teenagers who are sexually experimenting. However, it is also known to happen between adults cousins - especially if she's hot.

I have my limits, so no experience crossing that line.

hostel pulls

Quote: (06-14-2010 11:03 PM)MiXXmaster27 Wrote:  

Quote: (06-13-2010 12:17 PM)clr Wrote:  

The saying is actually: " A la prima, se le arrima"

It rhymes in spanish, and it translates to "If you have a female cousin, lean up against her and hit it".

in Colombia, it' not uncommon for cousins to bang each other secretly. Especially teenagers who are sexually experimenting. However, it is also known to happen between adults cousins - especially if she's hot.

I have my limits, so no experience crossing that line.

lol wtf!

hostel pulls

This is so fucking true. An increasingly favorite line of mine is to ask how they all know each other. Cousins are very very touch with each other.

Rob

hostel pulls

yeah so when girls say, no he's just my cousin, I say "la prima se le arrima" (thanks for the correction, its one of the few things I can say but cant spell JA!) [Image: smile.gif] with a big smile and they girls always start laughing and ask how I know that [Image: smile.gif]

Its standard for me now to figure out all the logistics.... really? how do you know each other? Who are you here with? Where are you staying? brought up conversationally. [Image: smile.gif] just situational dependent.

Mixx has his limits.... means he must not have any really hot cousins!! jajajjaa

hostel pulls

Quote: (06-15-2010 05:12 AM)clr Wrote:  

yeah so when girls say, no he's just my cousin, I say "la prima se le arrima" (thanks for the correction, its one of the few things I can say but cant spell JA!) [Image: smile.gif] with a big smile and they girls always start laughing and ask how I know that [Image: smile.gif]

Its standard for me now to figure out all the logistics.... really? how do you know each other? Who are you here with? Where are you staying? brought up conversationally. [Image: smile.gif] just situational dependent.

Mixx has his limits.... means he must not have any really hot cousins!! jajajjaa

LMAO!! actually I have two cousins my guy friends ALWAYS harp me about trying to hook them up.

I truly, truly cannot do it man!!!! The thought that her mom is my aunt/uncle just turns my stomach. I guess I'm too old school =(

mixx