rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ukraine talk show is now online

You can hear me talk under the dub.

[Image: ohshit.gif]

[Image: 1269602956_dr-mccoy-and-captain-kirk-approve.gif]

Great work.

Can we get subtitles?

The picture with the Brazilian grocery bag carrying technique, God this is too great. I wonder how many hours of research they did on Roosh before his appearance?

Bravo, bravo. This is great stuff. I haven't laughed this hard in ages. I can only imagine I will fall over my chair when the 'sex tourism hunter' t-shirt old man in tears makes an appearance.

Did you meet up with any of the girls on the show or from the audience after?

Yeah but it's going to take a while, at least a week or so.

I'm watching and clapping with the audience. It's like I'm there.

[Image: popcorn3.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Try the youtube caption translator. It's better than nothing.

The first two girls they brought out where girls I included in this post: http://www.rooshv.com/25-reasons-you-sho...it-ukraine

They were no pleased [Image: lol.gif]

I'm enjoying the drama even though (or maybe because) I can't understand it.

[Image: nbbjM.gif]

DEAR LORD. LOOK AT THOSE GIRLS.

I know where I need to book my next vacation.

I was watching the girls they brought on and was thinking how many girls you would see like that on a summers day walking down Primorsky Boulevard & Deribovaskaya Street...............with skirts just a little short, gently gusting in the wind.....................

Love when you suggest she could turn the fact that her photo was up on the website into an opportunity to star in a reality TV show.

[Image: lol.gif]

Who is the dark haired girl in white on the couch? She is fine.

Awesome, hilarious, entertaining, just great.
Also:

Quote:Quote:

руш вi
секс-турист

[Image: popcorn2.gif]

Quote: (03-23-2013 04:49 PM)dk902 Wrote:  

We were all thinking that the whole 34 minutes, I hope you know.

Quote: (03-23-2013 04:51 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (03-23-2013 04:49 PM)dk902 Wrote:  

We were all thinking that the whole 34 minutes, I hope you know.

[Image: laugh2.gif]

Maybe I should have clarified with 2/10 would not bang.

Girl in white.. one of the girl's whose photo I posted on the blog. The show actually tracked the girls down. I talked to her afterwards. Well I tried, but she didn't speak English. Translator said she is "a total idiot." The girl with the super long hair was very sweet and shy after. But during the show she read a Ukrainian law that suggested I could be sued for putting up her photo.

The guy sitting next to me.. I met him on couchsurfing and went out to the club with him once. He kind of sold me out by saying that I got rejected the night we went out (which was true [Image: lol.gif] ).

The butterface blonde said I approached her on the street. Total lie.

Quote: (03-23-2013 04:56 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Girl in white.. one of the girl's whose photo I posted on the blog. The show actually tracked the girls down. I talked to her afterwards. Well I tried, but she didn't speak English. Translator said she is "a total idiot." The girl with the super long hair was very sweet and shy after. But during the show she read a Ukrainian law that suggested I could be sued for putting up her photo.

The guy sitting next to me.. I met him on couchsurfing and went out to the club with him once. He kind of sold me out by saying that I got rejected the night we went out (which was true [Image: lol.gif] ).

The butterface blonde said I approached her on the street. Total lie.

I think the dude that was going around making sex tourist videos was in that one posted here months ago. It looked like he was wanting to get you arrested for using the Ukrainian flag on your book. hah

The Walk.
All of those girl...they know how to walk.

Yall know what i'm talking about here.

That feminine walk gives me hard on enough.

Why don't women walk like this in America anymore?

[Image: tumblr_mjbq60RtwT1rteqhqo1_400.gif]

I am the cock carousel

If the talent on the floor and audience is representative of Ukraine, then god damn, FML!

Quote: (03-23-2013 05:08 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

The Walk.

Yup. Seems like we all focused in on the same things. I, literally, said outloud, "damn, look at that sway," when one of the girls came walking out.

Quote: (03-23-2013 05:08 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

The Walk.

Yall know what i'm talking about here.

That feminine walk gives me hard on enough.

Why don't women walk like this in America anymore?

I think there is a secret school or something. hah

Ukraine women love to have their photos taken. I noticed they can strike some modelesque poses and look comfortable doing so. By contrast, any pictures I have seen of Filipinas striking poses didn't look natural.

Damn, we need a translated version of this!

To me it seemed like most of the show consisted of them talking about "sex tourism" in general. Props to Roosh for going on there.

Quote: (03-23-2013 05:10 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

If the talent on the floor and audience is representative of Ukraine, then god damn, FML!

They are masters of makeup.

Can someone PM me when the translated version is up? Glad Roosh did it, now they have to buy his book in order to hate on him, win win! Glad you did it, awesome publicity.

That woman on the left who taped the Italian guy in the car is such a bitch; "I have two degrees from an American university" пошла ты - нам и по хуй. Then this whole "how would you like it if there was a book with an American flag on the cover saying Bang the US" - right, what guy in his right mind would bang USA??

But bitch or not, she's still 1000x times better looking than your typical DC chic - 2/10 for attitude... even with a daughter... MILF!

About that blonde on the left who is fighting against sex tourism... роксолана вiтер (Roksolana Viter)

Her most famous namesake is Hürrem Haseki Sultan née Roxelana - was the wife and haseki sultan of Suleiman the Magnificent and mother of Şehzade Mehmed, Mihrimah Sultan, Selim II, Şehzade Beyazıt and Şehzade Cihangir.

She would absolutely love it if she had the chance to marry such a Turk. Hell, most Ukrainian girls can only dream of this. The 1996 Ukrainian serial Roxelana was one of the most popular ever.

See this clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOtamB4m95o