rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Big bang Cyprus

Big bang Cyprus

Any takers playas?

///

"The party was in full swing at the glitzy 7 Seas club on Wednesday. A hundred Russian girls turned up (as they always do) for the weekly Ladies’ Night, cavorting in Louboutin heels to loud music as they downed vodka cocktails, chilled Cristal champagne or both.

Without a care in the world and with Daddy’s credit cards in their pocket, they giggled as swarms of young Russian and Cypriot men in leather jackets and designer jeans chatted them up.

[Image: 2yubrxd.jpg]

And when the music stopped at 3am, the rich young jet-set of the island’s seaside city of Limassol roared away in Porsches and Range Rovers to party the rest of the night away at million-pound mansions in the hills or swish, newly built apartments overlooking palm-fringed beaches...

For Cyprus is on the verge of bankruptcy. Its banks are shut and 70 per cent of the island’s account holders (including many of the 50,000 Russians who live here) have applied to withdraw all their money if, and when, the banks ever open their doors again.

Cypriot MPs are terrified that foreign investors will leave the country. And by foreign investors, they mean the Russian oligarchs, businessmen and shadowy mafiosi who have flocked here over the past 20 years, buying up real estate, investing billions — and turning the place into a little Moscow.

Many Russians on the island are already packing their bags and putting what money they have into gold...

This week I heard stories about the hundreds of wives and mistresses of Russian oligarchs, tycoons and businessmen who live on the island in lonely luxury, all but abandoned by their husbands or lovers...

She added: ‘The wives soon feel lonely' "

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ead_module

Big bang Cyprus

This whole thing (providing services to abandoned Russian oligarchs' wives and mistresses, lol) sounds like it could be a great clean up job for BigAlexBoss, Vorkuta, and Kamaki. Or any other adventure dudes with taste for Russian women and high life.

Big bang Cyprus

Will be there in a couple weeks. Most definitely be hittin up Limassol. Who needs ATM's?

[Image: 13503881-bundle-of-500-euro-bank-notes-f...kgroun.jpg]

If you're not growing, you're dying.

Big bang Cyprus

Quote: (03-23-2013 07:15 AM)Gaston Wrote:  

This whole thing (providing services to abandoned Russian oligarchs' wives and mistresses, lol) sounds like it could be a great clean up job for BigAlexBoss, Vorkuta, and Kamaki. Or any other adventure dudes with taste for Russian women and high life.

I wouldnt bang the peroxide blonde with a barge pole but you called it, this is a job for Kamaki.

Big bang Cyprus

there is no way girl in leotard dress is a 9

Big bang Cyprus

Quote: (03-23-2013 08:22 AM)Snowflake Wrote:  

there is no way girl in leotard dress is a 9

She's 9 in the context of those three.

In more competitive setting she'd probably vary from 8 to 8.5

In any scenario she is no less than 8.

Big bang Cyprus

not saying she's ugly, one would think you could find better quality than that in top tier clubs though, and if she's an 8 in any given context then I'm slightly disappointed

Big bang Cyprus

You could always tell them either you bang with me or I will order a 20% haircut for you.

Big bang Cyprus

Cyprus girls are sweet and feminine, similar to greek girls.
who came out 1st in the world: the greek girls like having sex the biggest number of times from all over the world:

http://www.gadling.com/2007/04/26/which-...quent-sex/

Big bang Cyprus

none of those girls are higher than a 7

dnt know what rules u guys are playing by.

A girl with a nose as big as the first cant go higher than 4

and the girl in the middle looks like some random grunge teen?

Big bang Cyprus

Actually the "7" is waaaay hotter than the so called "9"

Big bang Cyprus

I'd tag them all.

God damn you guys are picky....

Big bang Cyprus

Quote: (03-23-2013 08:43 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

You could always tell them either you bang with me or I will order a 20% haircut for you.
seems that could be 60%....bang times ahead.