rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Red Pill Literature?

Red Pill Literature?

I was wondering what are some books veteran red pillers would recommend to those who are still new to the red pill phenomenon?

I know Roosh's books, Solomon's proverbs, Starting Strength, and The Manipulated Man are for sure buys....

I can think of maybe a few blogs as well...

But what other books/articles would you guys recommended?

Red Pill Literature?

You can find these books for free download on teh Interwebz, just use your Google Fu:

Dr. Daniel Amneus - The Garbage Generation and The Case for Father Custody.

And these two books, which you can find for free over at Rob Fedder's No Ma'am blog:

The Book of Pook
The Book of Zed (Zenpriest)

[Image: red-pill.jpg]

Red Pill Literature?

[Image: in-defense-of-women.jpg]

HL Mencken "In Defense of Women" is a tour de force.

Laugh a minute.

DL it here:

http://www.gutenberg.org/ebooks/1270

Red Pill Literature?

Learn why the West is falling to shit:

[Image: Democracy-The-God-That-Failed-Libertarian.be.jpg]

And why the Euro is failing miserably:

"The Tragedy of the Euro"

DL: http://mises.org/document/6045/The-Tragedy-of-the-Euro

Red Pill Literature?

Great book choices, Rookie.

Read all those except "The God That Failed." I'll have to go look for that one.

Red Pill Literature?

It's well worth the read...

Red Pill Literature?

Revolt Against the Modern World is on my future reading list and coincidentally some brilliant references to it was done at a brilliant site.

http://www.returnofkings.com/7451/modern...ed-herself

[Image: attachment.jpg10625]   

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Red Pill Literature?

Damn yall, thanks.

I sampled some excerpts and reviews of some of the recommendations and my head is already getting fucked up. [Image: nuts.gif]

Red Pill Literature?

Jack Donovan: The Way of Men. Depressing, but enlightening.

[Image: 51kI7bU46dL._SS500_.jpg]

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Red Pill Literature?

When I was a teenager and in my early 20s I used to read all the classics by Miller, Bukowski and this guy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Djian (the older ones)

I did quite well so far. So maybe you could check those out.

Other than that, read old books in general and expose yourself to old movies.

Red Pill Literature?

Quote: (03-21-2013 05:48 PM)K Galt Wrote:  

You can find these books for free download on teh Interwebz, just use your Google Fu:

Dr. Daniel Amneus - The Garbage Generation and The Case for Father Custody.

And these two books, which you can find for free over at Rob Fedder's No Ma'am blog:

The Book of Pook
The Book of Zed (Zenpriest)

[Image: red-pill.jpg]

This x 1000

That book was one of the biggest influences in my life, it totally changed my perception, it was my "Red Pill". Read it about 5-6 times, and still do from time to time. I suggest everyone reads it.

Red Pill Literature?

You can read this The manipulated man here

http://dontmarry.files.wordpress.com/200...ed_man.pdf

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Red Pill Literature?

awesome thread idea

Red Pill Literature?

...and here's a link to "The Book of Pook"

http://www.djbible.classicalgasemissions...f_pook.pdf

Red Pill Literature?

Time for Outrage by Stephane Hessel. One of the most alpha men to grace this world.

Red Pill Literature?

Awesome links and references guys.

Thanks.

I want to recommend Married With Children

I think Al Bundy is a good red pill character.

A lot of stuff we can't do now in publicConfusedlut shaming, fat shaming, married life shaming, is rampant in this series.

I used to watch this show a lot as a kid. I am not sure how they got away with half the shit they did but it is awesome.

LOL@NO MA'A'M!

Check out the episode in my link.

I like how Al goes for the bang as soon as he sees his wife bends over as she cleans a table.

And after two bangs he leaves his wife damn near passed out begging for water....

Did I mention he goes for sex while his wife is cleaning a picnic table?

And when it is his time to man the BBQ pitt he pulls out his suitcase and his gear while Bad to the Bone by George Thorogood and the Destroyers plays.

Yeah, that is how it is done boys. [Image: smile.gif]

Married With Children can help balance out the Lena Dunham/Gay male on every sitcom stuff you see on T.V. currently.

Red Pill Literature?

- Pimp by Iceberg Slim
- The Art of Mackin' by Tariq
- No More Mr. Nice Guy – An OK read even for someone already red pill
- The 50th Law (Robert Greene)
- The Way of the Superior Man

Red Pill Literature?

Intrigued by this. Found it free here:

http://archive.org/details/RevoltAgainstTheModernWorld

Now on Kindle reading list.

Quote: (03-21-2013 06:19 PM)Kingsley Davis Wrote:  

Revolt Against the Modern World is on my future reading list and coincidentally some brilliant references to it was done at a brilliant site.

http://www.returnofkings.com/7451/modern...ed-herself

Red Pill Literature?

Some realistic (or cynical) authors I've read
Robert Ringer's "Looking out for #1" and "Winning through intimidation". Guides to life and business from Objectivist point of view. Take with a small pinch of salt, but pretty good.
Eric Hoffer's "The True believer" which is about why people join movements. Gives great insight into why someone gets caught up in ideals bigger than themselves, and his conclusions are relevant in pretty much any area of life
If you happen to be really cynical, the Marquis de Sade, the only writer to make deviant sex boring to read about

"The woman most eager to jump out of her petticoat to assert her rights is the first to jump back into it when threatened with a switching for misusing them,"
-Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary

Red Pill Literature?

I am going through the whole "restructuring my identity" phase currently and picked up Ernest Hemingway's short story collection.

I can relate to him being that he was dicked over by his mother and was an emotional novelist.

My ambitions match his save the hard drinking and hunting. I feel we are both macho men that allowed are emotions to pour over into our writing. And we both decided to act on masculinity as a principal rather than simply because of our emotions.

I am shooting for his lifestyle in regards to his track record in journalism and writing novels and short stories.

I plan on reading it in the next few days. I welcome anyone to check it out.

Also, check out The Sun Also Rises by the same author. He predicted with a sexually liberated female character the emasculation of men.

Brett, the liberated woman, is pursued by the main character who is impotent due to injuries suffered during the war. Her liberation and sexual freedom wrecks havoc on the male psychology of the men in the novel.

It is Hemingway's first and arguably his best.

Red Pill Literature?

Quote: (03-27-2013 07:27 PM)Captain Ahab Wrote:  

I am going through the whole "restructuring my identity" phase currently and picked up Ernest Hemingway's short story collection.

I can relate to him being that he was dicked over by his mother and was an emotional novelist.

My ambitions match his save the hard drinking and hunting. I feel we are both macho men that allowed are emotions to pour over into our writing. And we both decided to act on masculinity as a principal rather than simply because of our emotions.

I am shooting for his lifestyle in regards to his track record in journalism and writing novels and short stories.

I plan on reading it in the next few days. I welcome anyone to check it out.

Also, check out The Sun Also Rises by the same author. He predicted with a sexually liberated female character the emasculation of men.

Brett, the liberated woman, is pursued by the main character who is impotent due to injuries suffered during the war. Her liberation and sexual freedom wrecks havoc on the male psychology of the men in the novel.

It is Hemingway's first and arguably his best.

For whom the bell tolls by Hemingway is also cut from the same cloth. Set in the spanish civil war,the book is an absolute masterpiece.

Red Pill Literature?

The tale of Genji

he was red pill across-the-board in the year 1100

Red Pill Literature?

This is also an excellent Red Pill book:

SEX-PLOYTATION: How Women use their bodies to EXTORT money from men

http://www.amazon.com/Sex-Ploytation-Mat...966963903/

[Image: 732239-L.jpg]

Red Pill Literature?

Blood Meridian by Cormac McCarthy

Red Pill Literature?

I just finished reading "The Great Gatsby". I think this is a red pill book. It's about putting pussy on a pedestal, it's about decaying morals, it's about naivety, and paying the price for not seeing things for what they are. It's also about self-improvement, interestingly. I think every man should read this book. I think it's still a good read in 2013, and perhaps especially in 2013.

(Also the symbolism is pretty thick. Pay attention to colours as you read. The author color-coded everything.)