rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Budva - Best Behaviour

Budva - Best Behaviour

Going to Budva on the Montenegro coast in a couple of weeks...going with a Belarussian girl I met in Moscow over Christmas....looking forward to seeing what the local talent is like as never been in an old Yugoslavia country before.

Out of season so not expecting too many hot European tourists but sure my lady will keep me entertained [Image: tard.gif]

Anybody been before...any good?

Budva - Best Behaviour

I can't imagine Budva having much going in this time of year. It's gorgeous, but I get the feeling low-season is no season to be in Budva.

That said, the talent is of high quality during the summer. Montenegran girls are gorgeous and there are plenty of talented tourists walking around, though I felt it was a bit of a stuffy atmosphere and pretentious. Imagine the experiences many on this board have had with Hvar and multiply it.

I really have no idea what you'd do there in the off season. I get the feeling that it's just a small, sleepy coastal town that makes 12 months of income in a month and a half during the summer.

I was there 2-3 years ago now, and people had never heard of Budva, let alone Montenegro even a few years back. I'd imagine with the exposure it's been given the last few years, the high season is even more amplified with more airlines flying into Dubrovnik, Podgorica, and the airport near Budva(the name escapes me).

Budva - Best Behaviour

Budva is beautiful place filled with russian girls.

Budva - Best Behaviour

Quote: (03-18-2013 04:24 PM)sportbilly Wrote:  

Going to Budva on the Montenegro coast in a couple of weeks...going with a Belarussian girl I met in Moscow over Christmas....looking forward to seeing what the local talent is like as never been in an old Yugoslavia country before.

Out of season so not expecting too many hot European tourists but sure my lady will keep me entertained [Image: tard.gif]

Anybody been before...any good?

Now you have been there.

How was it?

Budva - Best Behaviour

There are many Belgrade girls migrating down there at certain summer intervals. Some normal ones may come in pairs or groups and may be gameable, especially if you are cool and/or manly type. The rest are there for the show and unless you are flash with cash will not beep on their radar whatsoever.

Budva - Best Behaviour

to be honest I had a good time, lots of action but with the "GF" from Moscow (Belarussian) that I took with me. I know it was out of season so no tourists but have to say I was very surprised that the local girls were average at best.......even in the hotel I stayed in (top hotel) the women were nothing sparkling.

Sure in Summer, with an influx of "money" from Russia, would see a higher class of tallent.

Budva - Best Behaviour

Quote: (05-10-2013 03:08 PM)sportbilly Wrote:  

to be honest I had a good time, lots of action but with the "GF" from Moscow (Belarussian) that I took with me. I know it was out of season so no tourists but have to say I was very surprised that the local girls were average at best.......even in the hotel I stayed in (top hotel) the women were nothing sparkling.

Sure in Summer, with an influx of "money" from Russia, would see a higher class of tallent.

Will a Data Sheet be forthcoming?