rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When do you decide if you want to smash a girl raw or not?

Been talking to this Euro girl (au pair). She wants to fuck me but Idk if I can trust her enough to smash her raw. She mentions limited sexual partners and she says she uses BC but sometimes "forgets" Shes going back to Europe in a few months I believe and Im wondering if I should just fuck her raw.. Do you think its a trap to get American citizenship? I get her pregnant and Im basically stuck

So many general question is... When do you decide if shes worth the risk of raw dogging

When my penis is erect.

[Image: troll.gif]

Dude, if you have to ask, wrap it up. How the heck are we going to know whether this girl is a sweetheart or a malicious, lying little minx, if you don't? No amount of momentary pleasure is worth 18 years of heavy financial obligations, and no pleasure compares to raw-dogging a fresh foreign girl. Your choice.

If her body is cleanep up of tattoes and her pussy is waxed, raw.
If she has a tattoo or more, condom is mandatory.
If she has a bull ring or sleeve tattoes, sha has to pay me for having sex with her.

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

Quote: (03-18-2013 02:56 PM)NYC13 Wrote:  

Been talking to this Euro girl (au pair). She wants to fuck me but Idk if I can trust her enough to smash her raw. She mentions limited sexual partners and she says she uses BC but sometimes "forgets" Shes going back to Europe in a few months I believe and Im wondering if I should just fuck her raw.. Do you think its a trap to get American citizenship? I get her pregnant and Im basically stuck

So many general question is... When do you decide if shes worth the risk of raw dogging

That's your decision to make.
If your afraid of getting her pregnant or that she has STDs, dont.
If your not (or you don't care) go ahead.

Exactly why is this so difficult?

After I know her for a number of months.

What's the point of raw? Diseases, babies, even not lasting as long.

I don't care. I'll fuck with a condom, last forever, give her a bunch of orgasms, and finally get my nut. I practically don't recharge after sex so it's one for the night then sleep. Might as well make it count and on top of it all have nothing else to worry about.

Besides, if a girl would let me fuck her raw, that's a sign I probably don't want to fuck her raw..

By "smash a girl raw", do you mean just hit it raw and then pull out or put on a condom for the end, or do you mean actually cumming in her?

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

pulling out

Did you mention some goods you own? I mean, does your family have houses, villas ecc.? In this case, it can be the case (she wants to get pregnant). Otherwise it's quite uncommon a girl let herself getting pregnant if you don't agree before, too many troubles she could face later if you dump her leaving her alone with the pregnancy. Another case could be she is over 30 and is planning to have a son in any case with the first decent man she meets.

I decide before I have met her.....raw dogging everytime for me!

I say make it a last moment decision. When it's getting hot and heavy, and you think you're going to smash, ask her if she took care of business re: birth control. If she says no, wrap up or go raw with the pull-out. If yes, go raw and SKEET SKEET SKEET to your heart's content in her warm wetness. If you don't trust her to tell you the truth, go pull-out anyway. It sounds like you REALLY want to go raw, but don't know if you should pull out or blast inside. If you pull out, see if you can get her to take it in the mouth. When you pull out, scream "OH GOD, I WANT TO COME IN YOUR MOUTH!" Maybe she'll be so caught up in the throes of passion that she'll take the blast in her mouth.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Right after I smell her juices on my finger.

Do you have any practice pulling out?
It takes some self-control to not bust inside of her.

That being said...
Just fuck her prone and pull out when you're getting super close and jack yourself off.

Quote: (03-18-2013 02:56 PM)NYC13 Wrote:  

Condoms every fucking time. Broken condom? Put on another one. I am doing everything in my power (short of staying celibate) to not make a baby inside of a girl until I want one. Great bonus is STD protection.

Baby = one of the worst STD (if you don't want one or to pay for one).

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

I don't even know where to buy condoms. I'm a staunch observer of the poke and hope.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

What's a condom?

Having a kid together does not do anything for her citizenship or visa status. The child would be American and could sponsor her 18 years down the road but I doubt that is her long term plan....

Quote: (03-18-2013 06:43 PM)teh_skeeze Wrote:  

I don't even know where to buy condoms. I'm a staunch observer of the poke and hope.

Lol.

In my experience, I rarely have a girl tell me to put on a condom. In fact, most girls say nothing beforehand and then tell me to cum inside them when I get close. It's hard to stay frosty in the moment and pull out but I do.

However, in my younger days, on occasion I didn't pull out and it felt amazing.

One of the most vivid memories of my life is sitting with my girlfriend in Pizza Hut when I was 18 and she was 16 and we thought she was pregnant. What do we do, we were asking each other? Get married? Probably, because she wasn't gonna abort. I could barely eat. I felt my life had truly ended. She was sick about it and went to the bathroom.

She came back with a HUGE smile on her face. Her period had started -- two weeks late. I jumped up in celebration and attracted attention in the restaurant, but I didn't care.

After this, I made it a point never to be in this situation again. So should you.

It might make for an amusing story, but those two weeks were hellish and had she been pregnant, I can't even begin to tell you how bad my life would have been ruined. Planned pregnancy is difficult enough; no guy needs an unplanned one.

Unless you happen to be boning Kate Upton or Estella Warren. Then go right ahead.

Blasting inside > raw dog + pull out > condom. Choose the happy medium.

First date with a chick in her 30s and I forgot the condom in my car, of course it was raw and she didn't say a thing. How can I be sure that I didn't catch anything? I have an LTR so have to check it. Should I go for Hiv test? I panic more because of the LTR and not the pregnancy issue. Didn't blast inside

Quote: (03-19-2013 01:02 PM)Menace Wrote:  

Blasting inside > raw dog + pull out > condom.

This is the greatest equation since E=mc^2

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

For better or worse, I must admit I don't have a logical decision making process for this.

If a condom is more than an arm's length out of reach, I go raw. If she's one of the hottest girls I've been with, I go raw. If she's half my age or in her lower 20s, I go raw. If her scent drives me crazy, I don't even think about this decision. But most of all, I go raw when I feel like it.

Am I the only one who panic after going raw?
What about HIV???

Generally speaking before the bang, I have talked to a girl quite a bit to size up a few things:

1. Is she liberal or conservative?
2. Is she religious or not?
3. Does she have a professional career or is she working minimum wage?
4. General attitude towards kids, family, etc.
5. Current age and expectations of that age in her mind.
6. Has kids or not

I just get a sense for the aforementioned via discussing various topics and from there, I gather a pretty good sense about whether a girl would keep a unplanned kid or not AND whether a chick has a lot to gain from a unplanned kid.

If a girl is religious, conservative, working for minimum wage, has a kid, and is 32, I'm not even gonna chance it. She has a kid (her lifestyle revolves around that now, another one isn't a big deal), she knows the child support system, she makes barely any money, and her values are probably against abortion for any reason except rape/incest. Fucking this slut is very high risk and not worth it to me.

On the other hand... if a girl is liberal, non-religious, working in a professional job, no kid, and is 24, I am FAR more likely to hit it raw and bust inside. She likely isn't against abortion, she has a lot to lose professionally and personally from an unplanned kid, and she is young enough to think she still has plenty of time to have kids in the future.

These aren't absolute rules. Just general trends.

Sometimes if the chick is in a real gray area, I'll just straight up ask directly or indirectly how they feel about unplanned kids. By indirect, I mean telling a story about some guy I know who got locked down with an unplanned kid and how it has ruin his life blah blah and why didn't the girl just goto the clinic blah blah.

Usually, the girl will comment on how she would have handle things. If you hear shit like, "It takes two to tango", "well he needs to take responsibility for his actions", "he had his chance before having sex with her" or some variation of those statements, there is a 99.9% chance the girl will keep the kid. Wrap it up or don't bang. DEFINITELY do not rawdog.

That all said: I recommend everyone to wrap it up regardless. I've lived very dangerously at times and while I have never gotten an STD or unplanned kid, I know the music stops for everyone eventually if you're not careful. Don't be stupid.