rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Deleted

Deleted

Deleted

Deleted

stop giving a fuck, dont contact her but don't block her on FB, find some new birds, don't even leave her a message, once you're out with some hot new chicks, get one of them to take a pic and post it on facebook.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Deleted

Dupe [ of almost any newbie message ever ]

Find other girls. See also: dick pics

Deleted

Did you read the forum FAQ?

Deleted

Thanks for your responses Gents.
Quote: (03-16-2013 01:56 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Did you read the forum FAQ?
Unfortunately, no. First time posting in any forum affiliated with PUA, and I wanted a personal kick in the nuts.

Up until now I've only listened to podcasts and read books (including yours), ergo my field and close experience is low. Hence why I wanted to be personally addressed.

I'll read the FAQ now, it looks motivational as hell. And thanks for responding Roosh, you and other big-name PUA's are some of my main role models. I've chosen to go full NC, if she gets in touch I'll just act indifferent. If not, it's an open market again.

Deleted

Quote: (03-16-2013 02:07 PM)AntiMediocrity Wrote:  

and I wanted a personal kick in the nuts.

OK, no problem

Wanting to chase a girl after she has dumped you: beta

Posting a thread in a game forum wanting to know if you should be chasing her, and if so, how to go about it: beta

Not having girls in your fuck funnel during the relationship ready to go when the relationship ended: beta

Not already having gone out and approached girls since you got dumped: beta

Not already fucked a girl since you got dumped: beta

Do what Bojangles said-immediately go out and approach other girls, have your photo taken with them, try hard to bang them, post pics on Facebook, look like a stud: Alpha

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Deleted

Quote: (03-16-2013 03:14 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

Not having girls in your fuck funnel during the relationship ready to go when the relationship ended: beta

Not already fucked a girl since you got dumped: beta
"Fuck funnel", that's a new one!

I'm 26, only had two sexual partners (and not including this girl). That should give you enough of a character reference to know these things are a stretch...as much of an excuse it sounds. I'm a typical example of a guy who has had to start from scratch; due to lack of an ever-present and alpha father, growing up with only female siblings, never having alpha friends willing to show me the ropes, and taking the red pill later than I'd have liked to.

Nice post btw, succinct and deadly.

Deleted

There are way more people in your shoes then you think. There was a dude 2 weeks ago telling us he was a 35 year old virgin. No one gave a shit and he got the same advice as you: go out and talk to more girls. Line some dates up, figure shit out and start banging more broads.

Deleted

[Image: Mr-Freeze.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1313423041507]

Deleted

Deleted.

Deleted

Oh no... when you say "we got in contact" that means she contacted you and you ANSWERED ?

NO ON NO NONONONONON

AS SOON AS SHE MENTIONS "BREAK" FREEDOM SPACE ANY OTHER KIND OF THAT BULLSHIT YOU ARE DONE DEAD COOKED EXTINCT DOOMED DID I MENTION DEAD
AND ALL TIME AFTER THAT SPENT ON HER UNLESS SHE'S FUCKING ARE WASTED WASTED WASTED WORSE THAN WASTED TOXIC BECAUSE IT RE-ATTACHES YOU TO A HOPELESS ORBITCENTERBITCH WHEN YOU COULD HAVE BEEN GAMING GIRLS ANY ONE OF WHICH YOU HAVE A BETTER CHANCE AT BECASUE THE CHANCE IS GREATER THAN ZERO

Phew... wish I had listened to a tirade like that before I wasted the last fifteen years...

you have over-active attachment circuitry which you will have to actively and persistently combat, because women want guys who have hard-to-activate attachment circuitry meaning social strength to them.

The best way to undermine your unhealthy natural beta tendencies is to get another chick to trigger it so the circuitry switches to a new one. problem is you've got to keep doing this aN EXCRUCIATING (100's ) number of times before you calibrate it to bring YOU happiness in stead of the chix that WANT TO USE YOU AS A BETA ORBITER WHILE THEY SEARCH TO FUCK ALPHAS.

The good side.. uh what is the good side? oh yes, when you DO get a chick and are fucking her she will really feel bonded to you if you do her good, she can feel you really loving her and it will satisfy that 5% of her that is really romantic little-bo-peep.

BUT RESIST TELLING HER YOU LOVE HER IT'S TOO MUCH RESPONSIBILITY FOR HER TOTAL FRIVOLITY CONSCIOUSNESS, IT'S LIKE GIVING A FIVE YEAR OLD THE CONTROL CODES FOR ALL THE NUCLEAR MISSILES IN THE USA HE HAS NO CONCEPT OF HOW TO HANDLE ANY KIND OF RESPONSIBILITY LIKE THAT.

It is the one thing the Alpha she will always prefer over you can never give her.

Deleted

Quote: (03-16-2013 07:00 PM)AntiMediocrity Wrote:  

So, she got in contact with me on FB. Just talked normal shit, mentioned she had a haircut today and she's trying to grow it out.

I decided to test the "relationship" waters, saying she'll have plenty of guys vying for her attention if she did. My intention was to show I'm under the impression we're done, so it would be natural for her to find someone else.

"Why would I need anyone else if I have you?"

I smelt a shit-test, and rather than fail it and say something like "Oh we're still going out? Sweet!", I told her she was giving me mixed signals. Found out she only cancelled the break because she felt like she was being mean...something I suspected really. After all, I've had plenty of girls lie to me because they're afraid of coming out of something looking like the bad guy.

Told her being honest was far more important, and as you can probably expect we're not an item anymore.

"I'm saying it, because I don't think I want a boyfriend now, I want you, but it's turning out to be really pressurising and I can't do it right now, I need to concentrate on college"

Woman logic. 'I want you, but I don't want a boyfriend' indeed. Just told her to get in touch whenever she feels like it, and to enjoy the rest of her weekend. I'm not keeping my fingers crossed.

man, you ignored all the advice above. IGNORE HER was the simple jist of it, you've lost the war here whilst thinking you've won a battle.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Deleted

Deleted.