rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Yeast infections

Yeast infections

Does anyone have problems with yeast infections? I am a guy and don't have symptoms, but I think the problem may be with me because some of the girls I am with get one after sex. I don't think hygiene is a problem because the girls I like are clean and I shower everyday. I don't have an STD now and a doctor gave me some antibiotics, but nothing has changed. I feel bad for my girlfriend because sex is painful for her. All I can do is tell her to get some Monistat and drink cranberry juice.

http://www.vaginapagina.com/index.html?ti..._Infection

Yeast infections

Quote: (06-04-2010 11:42 PM)moose Wrote:  

Does anyone have problems with yeast infections? I am a guy and don't have symptoms, but I think the problem may be with me because some of the girls I am with get one after sex. I don't think hygiene is a problem because the girls I like are clean and I shower everyday. I don't have an STD now and a doctor gave me some antibiotics, but nothing has changed. I feel bad for my girlfriend because sex is painful for her. All I can do is tell her to get some Monistat and drink cranberry juice.

http://www.vaginapagina.com/index.html?ti..._Infection

Welcome back, Weblinks!

Yeast infections

LOL. Asking for medical advice on a random internet forum. Happy hunting Darwin.

Yeast infections

WARNING. First let me say I am not a doctor and do take this advice under your own risks. Ok heres your answer, Im hoping to be a doctor one day by the way so here it goes. Two suggestions please read both and than consider.

It sounds like she is the one with the yeast infection, shit like monistat or whatever just covers up the symptoms, and cranberry juice is for bladder infections. Have her to go to the doctor and request a real yeast infection test, yes they do those. And stop having sex with her for a while. Sit in a tub full of vinegar and have her do the same..

Next...The other problem could be a cyst...Have her see a gynocologist.

WARNING I AM NOT A DOCTOR, IF YOU FOLLOW ADVICE YOU DO FOLLOW AT YOUR OWN RISK.