rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to deal with clingy chicks?

Whenever someone talks about hooking up with a virgin, the general recommendation is to leave her alone as she would tend to get clingy. But what do you do when majority of girls in your country are like little girls who believe in the prince charming, first and only love, lived happily after forever and ever etc. crap (I'm from India)??
That means once you fuck them, they would believe you to be their soul mate, and would want to live with you forever. In case you just leave them they would threat you with false rape accusation, try to commit suicide and whatnot. They have no concept of casual relationships.
I have been hesitating in fully closing girls because I don't want to get deep in all this shit and get stuck with just one girl. Does anyone has any ideas on how to handle their expectations so that you can easily leave them if you want?? Please share your experience.

So your fears are all theoretical? (In on potential IRT thread!) Why don't you "fully close" one of these girls and then report back to tell us what happened.

Quote: (03-14-2013 09:41 AM)Menace Wrote:  

So your fears are all theoretical? (In on potential IRT thread!) Why don't you "fully close" one of these girls and then report back to tell us what happened.
Because I don't want to get stuck with just one girl. As I said, I'm quite oblivious on how to "leave them better than how you find them" with their unrealistic expectations and when they do crazy stuff I mentioned earlier.

Quote: (03-14-2013 09:41 AM)Menace Wrote:  

Agreed. Get the close first. Cross that bridge when you get there. You'd be surprised how un-clingy some girls can be...

Case in point, I met a small shy girl here in my town. And after I banged her a few times, I was sure she would be a clinger. Next thing I know she mentions that she's into girls...Now I'm working on seting up a threesome...

All right I'll bite the bullet. [Image: confused.gif] BTW the stuff I mentioned (suicide attempts etc) really happens here. Just don't want to be responsible for some stupid girl doing that.
So anyone knows how can I get out of a relationship without mentioning the obvious "I just wanted to have sex with you" or "sorry I'm a free bird and cannot be tied down"?

Don't lead her on in the first place. Make it clear before dick goes inside pussy that you aren't looking for a relationship. That might turn girls off, but eventually you'll find one who is down with that and won't demand you marry her. I'm sure even in India there are some girls who are horny enough to want sex for its own sake. The trick is finding them when they look like all the other conservative girls on the outside.

Quote: (03-14-2013 12:48 PM)Ovid Wrote:  

Don't lead her on in the first place. Make it clear before dick goes inside pussy that you aren't looking for a relationship. That might turn girls off, but eventually you'll find one who is down with that and won't demand you marry her. I'm sure even in India there are some girls who are horny enough to want sex for its own sake. The trick is finding them when they look like all the other conservative girls on the outside.

Any subtle way to communicate to them that I'm not interested in a long term rel.?
Also how do you spot the ones with more libido (they won't be dressing too slutty since social pressure still exists here.)

BTW if you are doing all this in India, I'm sure everyone here will want to know how you get the bangs. Just say you travel a lot because you're a pilot for Jet Airways.

If a girl makes you feel uncomfortable, you can try calling the cops.

Quote: (03-15-2013 05:05 AM)soup Wrote:  

If a girl makes you feel uncomfortable, you can try calling the cops.

This is India dude. You won't believe the mindset of people here. "you had sex with this girls and had no intention of marrying her? low life rapist!" that's what they'll say. BTW I'm a virgin that's why I'm a bit hesitant. If there was some way spot horny girls and manage their culture induced expectations.

Quote: (03-14-2013 11:26 AM)FunctionalPsycho Wrote:  

All right I'll bite the bullet. [Image: confused.gif] BTW the stuff I mentioned (suicide attempts etc) really happens here. Just don't want to be responsible for some stupid girl doing that.
So anyone knows how can I get out of a relationship without mentioning the obvious "I just wanted to have sex with you" or "sorry I'm a free bird and cannot be tied down"?

Just say it lad, it's not hard. The worst case scenario is that you'll mess up with that girl and she won't want to fuck you, and you won't see her again. The more times you say it, the more comfortable you'll be and you'll figure it out for yourself what to say and what not to say to the next one.

If you're sending out messages straight away that you've fucked multiple girls then she'll get the picture that you're a player and not her husband-to-be. "I went on a date the other week and the girl was x, y, and z. She was fun and we had a good time that night, but she wasn't for me". Something as simple as that.

Quote: (03-15-2013 10:09 AM)FunctionalPsycho Wrote:  

This is India dude. You won't believe the mindset of people here. "you had sex with this girls and had no intention of marrying her? low life rapist!" that's what they'll say. BTW I'm a virgin that's why I'm a bit hesitant. If there was some way spot horny girls and manage their culture induced expectations.

Bro, for real? This is like saying I want to buy a house and I'm going to put in marble floors and granite counters and a water feature, oh by the way I don't have any money.

You have a long long way to go. Are you even talking to girls in a somewhat sexual way? I just think India is going to be a super hard nut to crack w.r.t Indian girls, unless you are high socioeconomic status and are dealing with girls that have more Western values (i.e. sluttier).

Quote: (03-15-2013 12:36 PM)Menace Wrote:  

Quote: (03-15-2013 10:09 AM)FunctionalPsycho Wrote:  

Bro, for real? This is like saying I want to buy a house and I'm going to put in marble floors and granite counters and a water feature, oh by the way I don't have any money.

You have a long long way to go. Are you even talking to girls in a somewhat sexual way? I just think India is going to be a super hard nut to crack w.r.t Indian girls, unless you are high socioeconomic status and are dealing with girls that have more Western values (i.e. sluttier).

Yes I can create attraction in girls. I am a functional psychopath so confidence is not problem with me. The problem is if traditional girls are attracted to you they wanna marry you. So please someone, how do you manage expectations that'll help you leave without girl getting clingy and potential drama?

Virgin who wants to manage expectations?

[Image: troll.gif]

I've snatched an Indian superflag, but it took me a couple of months worth of foreplay before closing the deal. The separation was a pain in the ass indeed. Now on second thought, if you're in New Delhi, why don't you hang around the National Institute of Fashion Technology campus? In Mumbai bang the aspiring actresses.

Personally, I too would wait until I hit a bigger city like Mumbai or Delhi before even exerting effort.. focus on your career, and getting yourself a studio in a relatively liberal city before posting here.
Unless of course you already are in 1 of those cities, in which case it shouldn't be a problem..

The only time success comes before work is in the dictionary.
DATASHEETS: Singapore (2014) | Vietnam (2015) | Cebu (2015) | Honolulu (2016) | Couchsurfing (2016) | KS, Taiwan (2018)
BTC: 1MoAetVtsmM48mkRx66Z9gYkBZGzqepGb5