rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Taking It To The Next Level?

You guys will be disappointed in what I am about to tell you.. But every time I see a cute girl, or catch a cute girl checking me out in class, when I finally decide to approach I have the tendency to ask a question or make some comment about the class (how crazy the professor is, how there's too much work, etc..). Then every time I return to class and talk to these girls, the subject is always about school or something really generic like how their weekend went. This is because I am just starting my journey on Alpha road. How should I go about getting them to realize that I'm looking to be more than a friend or classmate, and ultimately getting these conversations to a point where they show that I have sexual interest in them?

Quote: (03-12-2013 02:42 AM)CaliforniaKing Wrote:  

I am just starting my journey

As you start off game, as with any skill, you are bound to make a lot of mistakes. Its a normal and indeed necessary part of the learning process.

Unfortunately the classroom is not the best place to practice game because the stakes are higher and the consequences of any possible error is bigger. Any mistake you do make will likely be remembered by your classmates and might effect your future chances with other girls in your class.

As you are starting off I would suggest a venue or environment where there is less pressure to get it right every time and where your social value will not be effected.

Places like a nightclub, random daygame, festivals, concerts, bars are prefect. Places with lots of girls that you won't see again.

The idea is to get the most practice in with the least amount of pressure for yourself to get it right.

The fastest way to learn is when there is no emotinal outcome to the result but instead you focus on the process.

As you improve you will then see how to game your classmates and use your new found skills.

As for now practice on random girls and at the same time work on getting to know everyone in your class and becoming that cool social guy.

Thanks man. There's quite a few (well literally hundreds) of girls around my campus during the day. Would it be a good idea to start day gaming then?

Everyday, I try to push my game to a higher level.

when I finally decide to approach I have the tendency to ask a question or make some comment about the class (how crazy the professor is, how there's too much work, etc..).

That's fine. Small talk is good. You are doing the right thing.

Then every time I return to class and talk to these girls, the subject is always about school or something really generic like how their weekend went.

Good. Just keep doing what your doing. The more you guys can talk and be comfortable around each other the better.

How should I go about getting them to realize that I'm looking to be more than a friend or classmate, and ultimately getting these conversations to a point where they show that I have sexual interest in them?

Tease her. This is a subtle form of flirting. But, only do it after you have talked with her, joked around with her, made her laugh, and talked about some things that you have in common.

Don't worry about showing sexual intent. Just make them laugh and make them feel comfortable. If they like you they will ask you about yourself, touch you, and ask about your weekend plans.

When that happens, you can start to be more aggressive.

Quote: (03-12-2013 10:53 AM)CaliforniaKing Wrote:  

Thanks man. There's quite a few (well literally hundreds) of girls around my campus during the day. Would it be a good idea to start day gaming then?

There are literally hundreds of cute girls around you everyday and you are asking if it would be a good idea for you to talk to them???

Now, I think you are a troll!

Or, maybe you are just a kid who doesn't know any better? But, as a man/boy surrounded by beautiful women -- The answer is all too obvious. It's in our DNA, it's literally build into us. To ignore beautiful women and ignore your own sexuality is about the least masculine thing you can do. You are a man choosing to not be a man. You are a lion choosing to ignore the jungle.

You guys will be disappointed in what I am about to tell you.. But every time I see a cute girl, or catch a cute girl checking me out in class, when I finally decide to approach I have the tendency to ask a question or make some comment about the class (how crazy the professor is, how there's too much work, etc..). Then every time I return to class and talk to these girls, the subject is always about school or something really generic like how their weekend went. This is because I am just starting my journey on Alpha road. How should I go about getting them to realize that I'm looking to be more than a friend or classmate, and ultimately getting these conversations to a point where they show that I have sexual interest in them?
Gio hit the nail on the head. Are you in college or high school? If you're in college and the class is large like an auditorium don't be afraid to casually ask out a girl you've been chatting with. "Hey, you seem cool, let's meet for coffee/drink/ice cream. Put your number in my phone."

Don't worry about the showing sexual intent part before you're on a date. That's when you start ramping up the kino and attraction building. Damn what I wouldn't give to be back in college knowing what I know now...[Image: undecided.gif]

Quote: (03-12-2013 02:05 PM)RCron Wrote:  

If you're in college and the class is large like an auditorium don't be afraid to casually ask out a girl you've been chatting with. "Hey, you seem cool, let's meet for coffee/drink/ice cream. Put your number in my phone."
This appears to work only in Hollywood movies. Whenever I try this in practice, they flake at 99,99% rate. They won't jump straight from a casual conversation to a one-on-one date, no matter how innocuously you frame it to her. Unless you're deep in the friendzone and she doesn't expect you to have enough balls to express any sexuality towards her.

Quote: (03-12-2013 03:30 PM)alphanov Wrote:  

If you're in college and the class is large like an auditorium don't be afraid to casually ask out a girl you've been chatting with. "Hey, you seem cool, let's meet for coffee/drink/ice cream. Put your number in my phone."
This appears to work only in Hollywood movies. Whenever I try this in practice, they flake at 99,99% rate. They won't jump straight from a casual conversation to a one-on-one date, no matter how innocuously you frame it to her. Unless you're deep in the friendzone and she doesn't expect you to have enough balls to express any sexuality towards her.

I beg to differ.

So what percentage of those girls are actually going to show up on a genuine one-on-one date?

Well apparently I live in a Hollywood movie because I have been able to get women to meet me for one on one dates while meeting them during the daytime.

Just a side note, it seems to be a recurring theme in all of your posts and responses about how women always flake 99.99% of the time and how none of these techniques work. Almost makes me suspect a [Image: troll.gif]

Quote: (03-12-2013 05:17 PM)RCron Wrote:  

Well apparently I live in a Hollywood movie because I have been able to get women to meet me for one on one dates while meeting them during the daytime.
I suppose this might be feasible if you manage to create enough attraction during your encounter. Just a casual friendly talk never got me anywhere, and believe me, I'm working my ass off right here.

Just a side note, it seems to be a recurring theme in all of your posts and responses about how women always flake 99.99% of the time and how none of these techniques work. Almost makes me suspect a [Image: troll.gif]
It's hard to do statistics with no data points, so I just assume the rate is somewhat lower than 100%, but pretty damn close to that. I've done 300+ approaches in the past few months with no bang in sight. I'm totally losing my motivation, and calling me a troll doesn't help my spirits, dude...

Quote: (03-12-2013 05:47 PM)alphanov Wrote:  

I suppose this might be feasible if you manage to create enough attraction during your encounter. Just a casual friendly talk never got me anywhere, and believe me, I'm working my ass off right here.

It's hard to do statistics with no data points, so I just assume the rate is somewhat lower than 100%, but pretty damn close to that. I've done 300+ approaches in the past few months with no bang in sight. I'm totally losing my motivation, and calling me a troll doesn't help my spirits, dude...
Look, I don't discount the fact that you're putting in the effort and doing your best AND its really easy to get frustrated in this game. But seriously, having a negative attitude will kill any chance you do have. Take advantage of the wealth of info on this forum and if something isn't working change it up. For instance, if daygame is failing you try online. I guarantee if you keep a positive attitude everyone here will help you as much as possible.

Gio hit the nail on the head. Are you in college or high school? If you're in college and the class is large like an auditorium don't be afraid to casually ask out a girl you've been chatting with. "Hey, you seem cool, let's meet for coffee/drink/ice cream. Put your number in my phone."

Don't worry about the showing sexual intent part before you're on a date. That's when you start ramping up the kino and attraction building. Damn what I wouldn't give to be back in college knowing what I know now...[Image: undecided.gif]
Thanks! There's actually this awesome yogurt place down the street from the campus, so that should work perfectly. And I'm in college, so everytime I hear you one of you guys say "what I would give to be 19" or "what I'd give to have known what I know now in college" I feel like I'm not doing my job or something haha. I've got 4 classes tomorrow tho, so I'll let you guys know how it goes for sure!

alphanov, youre doing exclusively night game right? friendly chit chat doesnt work that well in that environment, its a different game. theyre talking about day game here

Quote: (03-12-2013 11:48 PM)GenJx Wrote:  

alphanov, youre doing exclusively night game right? friendly chit chat doesnt work that well in that environment, its a different game. theyre talking about day game here
I remember I got a dozen of dates with the friendly casual approach back when I was a teenager (14-18 range). I used to be totally lame and incapable of sexual escalation, that's why I never got any bangs from my dates.
Now that I've worked hard to become cool, girls probably feel they're in grave danger of being fucked if left with me in private.

They won't jump straight from a casual conversation to a one-on-one date.

Generally speaking, I agree with this.

You can't go from a casual conversation to a date.

First, you have to transition from casual conversation to personal conversation. This is when she asks you personal questions, you talk about personal type issues like -- dreams, hopes, goals, relationships, passions, likes, dis-likes, etc.

Once your conversations become consistently personal, then, you can suggest A HANG OUT, NOT A DATE!

A date is -- "hey, we should hang out sometime"

This suggests a one one one date.

A hang out is -- "my freind is throwing a party Saturday night, if you're not doing anything, bring your friends and come hang out"

See the difference?

One is suggesting ONE ON ONE time, the other is suggesting GROUP SOCIAL TIME. Big difference.

It's hard to go from casual conversation to setting a date. You have to build some comfort first. You have to give her a chance to get to know you a little first.

Before you suggest a hang out or a date, try to be sure that she has asked you a few personal questions or TOUCHED YOU A FEW TIMES. Those are signs that she might be willing to see you again socially.

Going from casual chat to setting a date is an advanced move. I do it all the time. I just say -- "its been nice talking to you, wanna get a drink sometime". Sometimes, it works, sometimes, it doesn't.

Newbies should generally stick to what I wrote above..

Quote: (03-13-2013 04:26 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Going from casual chat to setting a date is an advanced move. I do it all the time. I just say -- "its been nice talking to you, wanna get a drink sometime". Sometimes, it works, sometimes, it doesn't.
Good post, sounds like legit information from planet Earth.
I guess your advanced trick is not the "drink sometime" part, but some elements of the "casual" conversation you've just had. Maybe you're doing the multi-level communication, when you talk casual stuff, but your body language sends her a strong sexual signal.

Quote: (03-13-2013 04:26 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Gio, can you explain how that's an advanced move? Is it advanced in that it requires a certain level of confidence, body language, etc. to pull off?

Quote: (03-14-2013 12:25 AM)RCron Wrote:  

Gio, can you explain how that's an advanced move? Is it advanced in that it requires a certain level of confidence, body language, etc. to pull off?

It's an advanced move because of the subtlety required.

Most guys will go from a boring casual chat to -- "hey, can I get your number"

This surprises the girl. It makes her think that the only reason you were talking to her was because you wanted to get her number. She thinks you were sneaky about it. You did not reveal your true intention. This can seem weird to some girls. They would rather that you were straight forward and honest with them.

But, there is a way to go from casual chat to setting a date. It's all about how you casually chat...

If your vibe and tone flirtatious? Is your eye contact and body language seductive?

If the answer is "yes", then she can feel your intention. She knows the casual chat is really just flirting. Now, when you ask if she wants to grab a drink sometime, she is not surprised, she does not think you were being sneaky, she knows your intention..

She has been thinking about her answer since the start of your chat. She knows what question is coming..

"wanna get a drink sometime" - "wanna exchange numbers" - "we should get coffee or something"

She knows this is coming. She has her answer ready. If you casually chatted in an attractive way, she will likely say yes. If you casually chatted in a way that did not engage her emotions/imagination, she will likely say "no".

I guess the difference is.. A Casual Chat vs. A Flirtatious Casual Chat.

That is the subtlety. That is why its an advanced move.

^^ jeez man gold there.

It's laughable the impact hanging out for just what 8-9 months off and on has done to our change in mindset/game/style/fitness.

But yeah, I'm with him on this, I threw the ramble out the window. I go flirty direct and "own it" as Gio would say.

Note that post should be on the game forum not newbie, that's going to be too high level to understand IMHO. Great post though.

WestCoast,

I want to make a point about the German girls we talked to at the mall. We did a good job of "probing" them. We kept the conversation light and generic until we found a topic that they wanted to talk about.

"How Nazi Germany caused a German "brain-drain to the USA"

This is what excited her. This engaged her emotions, got her heart pumping, got her hamster spinning, made her sit up in her chair.

Once she got going, we just sat back and let her talk. I just nodded my head in agreement. I was barely listening to her because I was enjoying the Korean BBQ. All we had to do was listen. She connected herself to us.

We did not force our frame onto her. We let her define the frame and we simply played along with it.

Sometimes, this is a good strategy. Let her find a topic that she is passionate about. We simply guided her and listened.

The brunette liked me, I could tell. She thought you were a wild, party animal and she thought I was more quiet and reserved like her.

Great job choosing a place to sit slayer, ha!

Quote: (03-19-2013 02:09 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

WestCoast,

I want to make a point about the German girls we talked to at the mall. We did a good job of "probing" them. We kept the conversation light and generic until we found a topic that they wanted to talk about.

This is what excited her. This engaged her emotions, got her heart pumping, got her hamster spinning, made her sit up in her chair.

Once she got going, we just sat back and let her talk. I just nodded my head in agreement. I was barely listening to her because I was enjoying the Korean BBQ. All we had to do was listen. She connected herself to us.

We did not force our frame onto her. We let her define the frame and we simply played along with it.

Sometimes, this is a good strategy. Let her find a topic that she is passionate about. We simply guided her and listened.

The brunette liked me, I could tell. She thought you were a wild, party animal and she thought I was more quiet and reserved like her.

Great job choosing a place to sit slayer, ha!

Yeah chose on purpose, I knew she liked you I actually tried to help but I don't think you caught on when i was X'ing myself out of the situation when we were talking about college. I tried to make her think I was judging her so she would divert more to you but not enough to be a dick (hence my Stupid agreeable isreal comment to get her back on that german topic). Either way I was shocked you didn't grab her number, I can invite them both and you to the event we chatted about (no deets for forum again sorry guys). My bad if I jumped the gun they stood up and i didnt see you budge. I am sure u don't give a fuck though ha! We've had a few random last second miscues before. We'll start a new type of game "wingman day game for beginners".

[Image: mindblown.gif]

There was no way I was going to come off as shy + reserved with what I was wearing as you know (no details needed).

But yeah we're getting better. As you know I would never intent snipe a bitch my bad if you were going to pull the trigger she looked at you and basically said ask me for my number as she stood up so I'll try to get you two to meet or something.

Quote: (03-19-2013 02:09 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

How do you guys manage to transit from history to ejaculating down her throat? Sounds like a scenario for a cheap porn film if you ask me.

See, I've been living abroad permanently for years now, and I'm also well cultured in history/politics/geography/languages, which can easily lead to endless conversations with girls. There are two problems though: (1) random chicks are typically less cultured than me, so I'm bored talking about the same stereotypical shit over and over again; (2) once she gets to know me as the history/politics guy, it's hard to convince her that I also have a dick.
Let me give you a more neutral example.
Consider making acquaintance with some person in Language A, and then let's say one year later you've learned quite a lot of his mother tongue called Language B, so now you meet that person again and try talking in B. This happened to me in practice many times, and it feels weird as fuck (sort of betrayal, faking). You've got a psychological barrier to cross. I think the same applies in seduction: once you're placed in any category not labelled "sex", you're stuck there. It will take less effort to find a new chick, than convince the first one to change her mind.

Quote: (03-19-2013 02:25 PM)WestCoast Wrote:  

There was no way I was going to come off as shy + reserved with what I was wearing as you know (no details needed).

Yes, of course. You had to stay congruent with your outfit.

When you dress flashy, you better be able to back it up!

Guys who dress fancy and flashy but then act like pussies are just that, pussies!

Quote: (03-19-2013 04:23 PM)alphanov Wrote:  

How do you guys manage to transit from history to ejaculating down her throat?

I think what you are asking is how did we transition from the intellectual topic of European history to a more seductive topic like getting their number???

Well, basically, we changed the subject. After the German girl made her points about history, we agreed with her and make a few comments. Then we continued to ramble about the German language and other observations about America. Basically, we rambled. We keep the conversation flowing. We not only displayed our logical mind and intellect, we also displayed our social awareness, sense of humor, and alpha characteristics. (Non-needy body language, soft eye contact, aloofness, etc.)

I think they key was this...

We were not overly serious. We kept our sense of humor and we kept a playful vibe. We did not present ourselves as nerdy or overly intellectual. We presented ourselves and educated/cultured but still fun. Girls want to have fun.They don't want to be lectured to about politics and history.

Even though we were discussing politics and culture, our vibe was still flirty and playful.

It was not just a casual chat. It was a flirtatious casual chat. Nothing about our vibe said - "nerd". Everything about our vibe said - "attractive, cultured, well spoken, alpha".

Read this post for more details on how to have a "Flirtatious Casual Chat":

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-21647-...#pid396886

once you're placed in any category not labelled "sex", you're stuck there.

I disagree. You are not stuck anywhere!

All you have to do is make her laugh or make her cry and the whole vibe can change.

Many girls have put me in the "freinds-zone". I never cared. I simply hung out with her as a friend and got the wine flowing.

Like I always say...

The difference between the "freinds-zone" and a "friend with benefits" is often just a bottle of wine.

Quote: (03-20-2013 01:18 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

How do you guys manage to transit from history to ejaculating down her throat?

I think what you are asking is how did we transition from the intellectual topic of European history to a more seductive topic like getting their number???
Well, basically, we changed the subject.

I see your point, a cool laid-back intellectual, change the topic to something more personal, get the number. Now what? Text her two days later with "let's get a drink"?
I think this may work in the case when she's horny and has already made up her mind that she wants to have sex with you, so the whole politics talk is just a convenient decoy for both of you, until alcohol takes over.
Unfortunately for me, I barely ever come across this type of girl. They rather think "oh what an interesting person (note: a person, a genderless being), we have so much to talk about!" I call it the Santa Claus syndrome, because I'm the Santa Claus, while the chicks hush up around me and look with their big curious eyes. Needless to say, at my slightest attempt to turn things more personal, they're shocked, because Santa is not supposed to do that

Quote: (03-20-2013 03:24 PM)alphanov Wrote:  

I see your point, a cool laid-back intellectual, change the topic to something more personal, get the number. Now what? Text her two days later with "let's get a drink"?

Exactly. Except say -- "hey (insert girls name), its alphanov, what are you doing thursday evening? lets grab a drink at (inset cool plce to get a drink)"

so the whole politics talk is just a convenient decoy for both of you, until alcohol takes over.

Yeah, basically. All pre-sex conversation is just a "convenient decoy". Pre-sex conversation is just allowing her to get to know you and get comfortable around you. Pre-sex conversation is about strengthening the connection between the two of you.

I'm the Santa Claus

Girls do not take you serious, on a sexual level.

It's time to change the way you present yourself to the world.

Have fun transforming yourself into a more sexually attractive man. It's a cool thing to do!