rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

better places to meet HB 7 plus

looking for better ideas on places to meet HB7s and up..dont tell me bars, or malls, or coffee shops...been sarging all those and its only getting more and more difficult to meet a non fat white girl in america every day.

thanks,

Ukraine.

Yoga
Pilates
The Beach
High-End Restaurants
High-End Hotels
High-End Bars
High-End Nightclubs
In front of Victoria Secret while smoking a cigarette
Dog Parks
The Gym (believe it or not, Models roll into my current boxing gym to work out and I have seen a few actresses).
Sushi spots
Outside Hair dressing salons while smoking a cigarette
Outside Nail places while smoking a cigarette
Outside facial places while smoking a cigarette
Outside area of Whole Foods

Try those on for size.

Quote: (03-11-2013 09:01 PM)flow Wrote:  

looking for better ideas on places to meet HB7s and up..dont tell me bars, or malls, or coffee shops...been sarging all those and its only getting more and more difficult to meet a non fat white girl in america every day.

thanks,

Let me guess, you're not in Southern California, Miami, New York City or New Jersey.

awesome,thanks g..how about a different prop then a cigarette...coffee?
i am in raleigh,nc area.

Quote: (03-11-2013 09:54 PM)flow Wrote:  

awesome,thanks g..how about a different prop then a cigarette...coffee?
i am in raleigh,nc area.

Aren't there hot girls there?

i am sure there are, i just need to change my paradigm and go to where they are. in the process of changing my life.

Quote: (03-11-2013 10:25 PM)flow Wrote:  

i am sure there are, i just need to change my paradigm and go to where they are. in the process of changing my life.

Many people like the talent in Charlotte and I was pretty impressed with what I say there. I spent a few days in Raleigh, but that was some time ago and I don't remember being too impressed. Maybe you should starting some more time in Charlotte if you don't like what you see in Raleigh.

Charlotte isn't much better than Raleigh in terms of average female quality. Hot chicks are rare in Raleigh.How old are you? NC State girls are your best bet

I've got the dick so I make the rules.
-Project Pat

What about the local university? Surely has to be talent there.

not WalMart

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Delete

Nightschool is a good spot, a lot of good talent there, in my area at least.
When I have a day off I go day game at the local uni, it's attached to a mall too which gives me an excuse to be creeping around a school I don't go to.
Yoga seems to hide a lot of chicks in the studios too
Whole foods/organic grocery stores in the midday
I've been meeting alot of 8+s that take pilates too so I'm thinking that place may be an untapped goldmine
I like the vegetarian yoga chicks though so I may be biased in that sence though:

- Tv/film/commercials gigs - Any kind of castings/auditions whether for tv commercials roles or extras for films. Most of the time only good looking get invited so first screening is done for you. And girls who pass that show up all dolled up. Due to mutual social context all it takes is to be cool hang out and flirt. There's plenty of time for that between the shots. At the end you offer after party that night.

I did a couple of gigs like that. I answered some internet ads sending pics of face and posture and registered on few casting agencies. From quality standpoint it's like nightclub hotness meets nice daytime social circle game heaven.

- Fashion events - Hot chicks everywhere. Also many randoms who want to be all cool just by showing up. And of course hostesses/waitresses. And afterparties.

Quote: (03-11-2013 09:43 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Quote: (03-11-2013 09:01 PM)flow Wrote:  

thanks,

Let me guess, you're not in Southern California, Miami, New York City or New Jersey.

I agree with Mer to some degree. More specifically, female attractiveness is HIGHLY correlated with income and education of the place you're living in.

More educated guys make more money, fuck better looking chicks, and have better looking daughters, whom they feed better food, and there you go. They tend to stay in the same type of place.

I live in a Northern California town with a huge college, and it's mostly not STEM although there is basically every program you could want to study.

It's a highly educated place, which I love, great food stores, no ghetto, no angry half-witted teenage boys roaming around looking for trouble, and the obesity rate is maybe 35% as opposed to 10% in Ukraine. They're not nearly as thin as Ukraine, but there are tons (thousands) of them so if you are in the right demographic to appeal to them you can find endless targets. Also, since there is no crime in this fucking Shangri-La they are somewhat snobby ( see below) but at least not scared.

One phenomenon I see again and again is crews of three chicks wandering around to stores, often there's one that's quite cute. You can just sense they are not getting laid. "Bored out of their skulls" is the impression I get.

But just go 10 miles away to a mostly low-education immigrant town and obesity rate appears to be at least 2x what it is in the college town.

I feel American men are intimidated by feminazis to this point that there is surprising openness among young woman due to desperation.

Remember they are horny and 20 year olds now can see there are tons of opportunity for women, it's hard to keep them angry although they definitely do have distorted ideas, the worst of which is equalism-- the idea that men and women are identical except for their sex organs.

But once burned, twice shy, so few guys approach at all after having some shrill harpie bite his head off for no good or foreseeable reason.

The contrarian view would be that this creates a market where the chicks get so lonely and desperate they are actually willing to talk to a guy.

Can you imagine.