rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Colombian 7.5 in Australia, likely flake or needs comfort

OK, A little background: I street gamed a short but really cute Colombian 7.5 during light rain in Sydney. First of all I approached, talked and bantered for a few minutes than she asked me if I wanted to get a drink (after about 5 minutes talking MAX) I thought about it for a minute and said I have to meet friends after but I have time for a drink.

She took us to the bar nearby and bought us both drinks and we sat down. Talking and banter, maybe 15 minutes, we sipped the drinks, this almost felt like a date in a quiet corner of the bar although I wasn't in a position to kino. Afterwards we walked out and I walked her to the train station while doing like kino and some teases. We exchanged phone numbers and I left.

The same night (11:30 pm sunday) I sent her a text message:

"Started pouring just after I left, still don't remember seeing this in the brochures. Have a good night little one [Image: tongue.gif] ~VA"

She responded at 1pm tuesday:

"Finally u r having the sunny days to enjoy the place, now you can see what is on the brochures [Image: tongue.gif] have a good day!"

OK, so it was a few days later, she didn't really seem too heavily invested, so I sent her another message at 9:30 pm on friday.

"Just dominated two 60 year old men at tennis, VA's self esteem = all time high. How's your night [Image: smile.gif]"

She responded 25 minutes later:

"Hahaha u r having a pretty boring life here ah?... I do know how it is!... great for u. My night is good, chill, couple of beers and maybe a movie... Let me know when we r having the second round of wine! [Image: smile.gif]"

Humm, sounded to me like she was sufficiently invested, must have been my mistake. I responded at midnight with:

"Hey, just got home, time to hit the shower [Image: smile.gif] There's this dive bar I've been meaning to check out. I'm free on saturday after 11 or on tuesday. Seeya"

After this nothing, and it's now sunday, 3 days later. Is this text messaging stuck in purgatory? Should I call her or just hit her again next week? [Image: confused.gif]

Id say call her and tell her to come on teusday and then arrange the date from there. If she still doesn't answer or respond to your missed call just move on. Im a novice though so I'm not too sure if thats right thing to do, but based on what I've learned on the forum so far thats what i would do.

Why didnt you take her home on that first night you met her?

She invited you to go to a bar and have few drinks on the first night and you didnt take her to your house?

She wanted to fuck on that first night, i guess she is gone for good now. Move on.

"likely flake or needs comfort" - don't know how you got that as your read?

She sounds more invested than you are. She is ready for a real life meet up; you are just shooting inconsequential texts at her without asking her for any action.

Just pick a plan, invite her to it and move things forward from there.

Edited to add: your texts could benefit from greater use of "you" and less "I".

My guess is she rejected your last text because it didn't use a single "you" or focus on her in any way. It wasn't an invitation worthy of the name - but she would almost certainly give you a do-over.

Notice how the one time you used "you" in your texts, she got back to you within minutes with a decent reply.

Thanks for the replies.

I would have attempted a same night lay if I had the logistics available to do so. but unfortunately I couldn't

Quote: (03-09-2013 03:08 PM)Tigre Wrote:  

"likely flake or needs comfort" - don't know how you got that as your read?

She sounds more invested than you are. She is ready for a real life meet up; you are just shooting inconsequential texts at her without asking her for any action.

Just pick a plan, invite her to it and move things forward from there.

Edited to add: your texts could benefit from greater use of "you" and less "I".

My guess is she rejected your last text because it didn't use a single "you" or focus on her in any way. It wasn't an invitation worthy of the name - but she would almost certainly give you a do-over.

Notice how the one time you used "you" in your texts, she got back to you within minutes with a decent reply.

I agree, it was a weak message sent in the spur of the moment and it needed to be phrased better looking back.

Last night (sunday) near midnight I sent another message

"Sorry, I think I'm busy on tues as I'm teaching my friends sister to play piano.

I just realised something about you and I can't believe it [Image: smile.gif]"

She responded at 9am this morning

"That's ok, no worries... what did you realized??? I'm curious!"

man just take her out, stop fucking around and beating around the bush. Tigre got it spot on

Kino is fucking easy, you could have touched her at any moment whilst you walked to the bar, waited at the bar for drinks etc.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos