rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If you were dictator of America, what laws would you change?

I had a little thought experiment on Twitter today:

Quote:Quote:

How about if there's a red pill dictator in the apocalyptic future who pulls me and other manosphere guys into his cabinet.

Directive no. 5383: all foreign women from the following regions can stay in America indefinitely without visas: E Europe, S Amer, SE Asia

Directive 5384: All women classified as "obese" (more than 10 lbs overweight) must work off the pounds in gulag until returning to society.

All women caught practicing thought crime (feminism) will be required to grow their hair to waist length and wear 4 inch heels at all times.

If a woman allows man to use her bathroom after 10pm on a weekend night, sex must occur.

Turn banks into utilities, close the federal reserve, ban GMO and anything that promotes homosexuality. Make sure bill of rights and constitution are strictly adhered to and not used as a " guideline"

I think if the banks didn't have access to unlimited credit they wouldn't be able to fund and promote feminism. Without easy credit feminism would collapse and so would all the old school media that promotes it and the big networks

" I'M NOT A CHRONIC CUNT LICKER "

Canada, where the women wear pants and the men wear skinny jeans

Drugs like marijuana should be de-criminalized.

Prostitution should be legalized and regulated.

Statutory rape laws have to go.

Domestic violence laws need to be reformed.

The whole system of lobbying and letting large banks and corporations practically write our laws needs to go.

Remove all references to "God" from our money and pledge.

Abolish the federal reserve.

There are many more I can think of which I'll probably post later.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-21413.html

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

If a woman tells you where a pet shop is, you are required to get her a pet hamster as a gift in exchange for all the future sexual encounters she will provide

I would first put warships in our ports and shut the Chinese imports down then invade/conquer Mexico and Canada. After that I would go back into Iraq and make it a state and throw all the locals out to Iran or wherever and take Kuwait as well.

Quote: (03-09-2013 05:58 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I would first put warships in our ports and shut the Chinese imports down then invade/conquer Mexico and Canada. After that I would go back into Iraq and make it a state and throw all the locals out to Iran or wherever and take Kuwait as well.

Will someone swear this guy in already?

- To eliminate the propping-up of women and putting-down of boys in school, boys and girls are educated separately until age 10, then integrated. Boys can learn from men about leadership, girls can learn from women (probably foreign) how to keep some of their femininity.

- I'd also cap the amount of female teachers and professors. Teachers at 60%, professors at 20%.

- In recognition of International Women's Day, I propose International Shaming Day; one day out of the year where women are allowed to be openly mocked and scorned everywhere they go for their appearance and shitty decisions. It'll be as if thousands of hamsters screaming out were suddenly silenced.

- Instead of sending kids with zero future time orientation to University at age 17 with huge high-interest loans that will stay with them until they're 50, all but the most exceptional (IE, top tenth percentile SAT scores, 90%+ averages) will be put in job placements based on their skills until age 22, boosting the economy, getting valuable work experience and allowing them the chance to mature. Suffice it to say, I'd also cap tuition fees and not allow schools to raise them by how much they want just because they can.

- Rollback Title IX; no one gives a shit about women's sports beyond tennis and beach volleyball (even girls that 'like sports!' still prefer to watch them played how they were meant to be played - by men).

- Make universities eliminate useless fluff programs in the humanities and liberal arts (hey, if I'm a dictator, I can do it). All universities offer programs in math, science, engineering, business and history, and only two degree programs in literature or humanities.

- Since I'm a dictator this isn't really relevant, but instead of every moron over age 18 being able to vote for who will give them the most free shit every four years...once you turn 18, you get 5 votes lifetime...use them wisely.

- Reform divorce; it's still legal, but can only happen on grounds of domestic violence or infidelity, and reform alimony and child support laws too (namely, no alimony and make child support go both ways).

- Marijuana and Prostitution legalized and regulated.

- For every potshot the entertainment media takes at men or white people, they have to take one at women and minorities. Failure to comply means a $150,000 fine, $250,000 for the second offense, and a cool million for the third offense.

- Unemployed single mothers with more than two kids or unemployed gangbangers who have fathered more then 5 kids to be sterilized.

- We've heard about a 'Bachelor Tax'...how about a Slut Tax? Instead of being just given money for opening their legs, for every child past one that a single mother has, she gets taxes a certain percentage. If even just one of them thinks 'Wow, I really have to stop fucking with badboys and pull my shit together.', then it will have been a success.

- I'd cut huge swaths of the safety net out, so your taxes go to pay for important things like roads, hospitals and infrastructure, and not some slut's scion or some lowlife's drug habit. Let the trash clean itself out and it's gone within two generations.

- Any career military or legal-related is male only.

- Mandatory fat camps for any woman or child who is >15 lbs. overweight, and any man >30 lbs. overweight.

- Women will not be happy that I have cut about 90% of their rights, but I need them happy for what I want to accomplish; rebuilding the family unit. Any woman who gets married before age 24 gets $10,000 cash. Any woman who stays within 5 lbs. of her wedding-day weight gets $2,000 per year, so on and so forth...small incentives.

- Here is how I will shut up the feminist critics that will no doubt whine about what I have done; first complaint: $5,000 fine. Second complaint: $20,000 fine. Third complaint: DRONE STRIKE!

Oh yea I forgot mandatory draft for us and the Mexinadians then free college after some balls are grown paid for by Iraq sweet crude.

I'd put the USS Wisconsin back in service as I like 16 inch guns.

I'd ban the Toyota Prius as being overtly gay.

I'd raise import duties to either match those of the countries exporting to us, or to ensure that an imported product is not cheaper than one made in the US.

Illegal immigrants will be pursued and deported with great vigor by all law enforcement. Not just Feds.

Those 2700 MRAPS the DHS bought will all patrol the mexican border heavily. They will be armed and authorized to shoot if necessary.

Venezuela will become a colony.

Hotwheels for VP

Quote: (03-09-2013 09:09 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Hotwheels for VP

If I don't get my battleship I'll pop a cap in your ass.

I'd probably reform the marriage laws.

Game education in the classroom.

Reform financial regulations and focus money on getting people's basic survival needs taken care of- like the world government in StarTrek.

I'd reform the education system and allow kids to specialize more.

Also, more highschool classes on how to manage money.

Fat women would be used to push around heavy loads in places like costco. (I like Roosh's idea on curbing fat).

I'd institute a child-rearing "driver's" license that people would have to pass in order to have kids.

No more corn-syrup.

Quote: (03-09-2013 09:24 PM)soup Wrote:  

I'd institute a child-rearing "driver's" license that people would have to pass in order to have kids.

Eugenics always gets associated with Nazis and other taboo types, but I do think soft forms of eugenics that prevent the poorest and dumbest people from having tons of kids who have no future and few resources would help a society as a whole.

Quote: (03-09-2013 09:32 PM)Vitriol Wrote:  

Eugenics always gets associated with Nazis and other taboo types, but I do think soft forms of eugenics that prevent the poorest and dumbest people from having tons of kids who have no future and few resources would help a society as a whole.

I'd also make the Child-rearing education available for everyone so they'd be able to pass the test.

Quote: (03-09-2013 05:58 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

George ?? is that you ?? .....I was told you were in Texas painting and enjoying retirement !

Quote: (03-09-2013 09:32 PM)Vitriol Wrote:  

......"soft eugenics" = oxymoron.

Isn't this how it always starts ......

No one would ever get fired for off-the-job speech and HR wouldn't stalk your posts/speech when making hiring decisions. Hate who you want off the clock, as long as you're good on the clock.

1. Return election of Senators to state legislatures as was originally intended so that they retain their loyalty to the States and not the Federal Government where they become corrupted.

2. Term Limits for Congressman and Senator: 2 terms only. Prevents them from being corrupted too much and then less willing to face laws that they themselves will have to be subject to once out of office.

3. End IRS: no direct taxation

4. Cut Pentagon and Defense Budget by 50% automatically: The Founding Fathers warned us many times about the threats to liberty - both economically and politically - caused by standing armies and the tendency for leaders to aggrandize themselves and seeking power through unnecessary war making.

5. Eliminate/Restrict Alimony: the incentive should be to go and work if the marriage fails

6. Child Support: reduce:

7. Most "welfare": reduce: the incentive should be to work and produce

Reform the FDA.

I think that would sort out a lot of stuff.. Switch the mass amount of corn crops out for hemp. End the fossil fuel age.

Conceived to beat all odds like Las Vegas

Declare myself King of America, the American Royal Family would start with me and my heirs.

- No more democracy and all the bullshit that comes with it. Land owners get a say, no one else. Foreigners / immigrants can't own land.

- Political correctness would become don't piss me or my family off, everything else would fall under free speech and being persecuted for something you say would be illegal (as long as it doesn't piss me off).

- Smash all offices and departments of everything, replace them with executives that I appoint or are appointed by my higher ranked appointees. You get to keep your job if you are an effective executive, not for winning popular votes or kissing ass to the current fly-by-night elected administration.

- "Special" interests would no longer be able to hijack a bureaucracy at the expense of the majority

- Wall Street would burn

I would have Rah and his family assassinated and then appoint myself as King of America. Probably also the stuff that Vitriol said.

1. Abolish the IRS. Revenue would come in the form of a consumption tax. Necessities would be tax free, but anything that isn't a need would be subject to a 20% tax.

2. Boys and girls would be schooled separately learning different things. Boys would learn how to build and repair things, English, math, history, game, and of course, physical education along with nutrition. Girls would learn how to sew, cook, and other essentials. For girls with especially high aptitudes and ambition, they would be granted permission to be schooled with boys and get the same curriculum.

3. University would only be allowed for the best and brightest. Certain GPA and SAT/ACT requirements. For those that don't meet the requirements, they can attend a community college. If they can prove they belong in a legitimate university in two years time, they will be accepted, if not, then they had their opportunity, and now they need to find work and be productive.

4. Student loans would be abolished. You want to go to school? Pay for it out of pocket. By doing this, schools would have to lower their prices to reasonable levels if they hope to make any kind of money.

5. Divorce laws would be changed. Mainly, alimony would be abolished. Child-support would be capped at a specific amount. No more $50,000 a month payments.

6. Financial abortions would be legal. If the man doesn't want a child, he shouldn't be forced to pay for it. Now, not only women have a choice.

Absorption back into The British Empire!

[Image: troll.gif]

Every woman should give at least one blowjob in the morning.