rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rapper Drake Makes It Rain With Fifty Thousand $1 Bills

Rapper Drake Makes It Rain With Fifty Thousand

Bills

Looks like fun...

[Image: 5138fc01a8978.jpg]

[Image: 5138fbc04a43c.jpg]

[Image: 5138fb417ddc3.jpg]

[Image: 5138fb0acc1a6.jpg]

[Image: 5138fa622c00c.jpg]

[Image: 5138fab7f2907.jpg]

http://www.happyplace.com/21973/what-it-...strip-club

Bills

Probably a stunt. Everyone in there hired to make the public think they got it like that. Drake doesn't strike me as an idiot.

Unless he made 50 rain and got 100K plus in return.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Bills

I'm actually annoyed by his "everyone is out to get him and they are jealous of him" motif.

Listen to his latest track.

I wish he would get over himself.

I haven't really felt him since his first mixtape and a few tracks on his first release. His artistry is declining with his success.

Bills

I was looking at the assess more than the money Drake was flowing around.

How do rappers make those stacks with money?

Nope.

Bills

50k Is a drop in the bucked for a person that makes a mil.
I buy stupid shit with my money every now an then..so I can't tell someone how to spend theirs.

On a second note I bet he probably got paid 25k to show up haha.
If not...these girls can put some money down on their tuition now.

I am the cock carousel

Bills

Quote: (03-09-2013 07:32 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Probably a stunt. Everyone in there hired to make the public think they got it like that. Drake doesn't strike me as an idiot.

Really?

The first time I saw him I was saying, "Jesus. Now the record labels are promoting a Down Syndrome Rapper? Hip-Hop definitely is beyond dead."

Quote: (03-09-2013 07:49 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

I buy stupid shit with my money every now an then..so I can't tell someone how to spend theirs.

Bad math example.

It's a little more than a "drop in the bucket".

50k is 1/20th of the income of "a person that makes a mil".

Bills

This sort of stuff that is associated with rap, doesn't impress me whatsoever. Seriously, it's like how a child or teenager would show off how rich they were.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Bills

Quote: (03-09-2013 10:00 AM)Teedub Wrote:  

This sort of stuff that is associated with rap, doesn't impress me whatsoever. Seriously, it's like how a child or teenager would show off how rich they were.

And yet, women respond to it with wet vaginas.

Bills

Quote: (03-09-2013 10:07 AM)RedPillSchool Wrote:  

Quote: (03-09-2013 10:00 AM)Teedub Wrote:  

And yet, women respond to it with wet vaginas.

True, and that is probably because other men worship them... Same with sports stars. Women like status and power, but they are utterly in awe of fame. A great scientist has power and status, but Lil fucking Wayne gets more girls...

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Bills

Quote: (03-09-2013 09:46 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Really?

The first time I saw him I was saying, "Jesus. Now the record labels are promoting a Down Syndrome Rapper? Hip-Hop definitely is beyond dead."

G, he is making money and banging top lizards. He has a condo downtown Miami. He is getting dapz from Kevin Durant and etc. How idiotic does that seem?

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Bills

Probably the worst lyricist in modern music. He's fuck all without autotune too.

Bills

Really?

Quote: (03-09-2013 07:49 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

Bad math example.

It's a little more than a "drop in the bucket".

50k is 1/20th of the income of "a person that makes a mil".

Ok semantics. He probably makes a million a month.
I could spend 1/20th of my income in a weekend too and be just fine

I am the cock carousel

Bills

Quote: (03-09-2013 11:01 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Really?

G, he is making money and banging top lizards. He has a condo downtown Miami. He is getting dapz from Kevin Durant and etc. How idiotic does that seem?

That is just what the media wants you to believe.

Here is reality:

Drake every Friday Night:
[Image: is-drake-gay.jpg]

Drake every Saturday Night:
[Image: Drake.jpg]

Bills

G - I am not co-signing Drake's behaviour as the most manly moves out there. However, being manly and being an idiot are not hand in hand.

Unless you are saying that Drake is NOT fcuking and he is broke then you haven't discredited my point.

Believe me, I am not defending Drake's music. There is only one Drake song I like which is ransom and that's only cos he sounded EXACTLY like Weezy on the track.

But boy is doing his thing, fcuk can I say?

You have a lot of corny guys out there that aren't stupid. Idiotic is not knowing one's strengths and weakness.

You have some of these guys who look mad cool and are now mad broke cos they did stupid shyt like blowing 50 stacks on strippers etc.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Bills

Yo G, clean your damn inbox out. Also, your post is going up at 5pm today on RoK.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Bills

A lot (all?) of the celeb threads show a pretty basic misunderstanding of how that game is run.

He's not "spending" 50K. It's a PR related business expense/tax deduction.

When you run your own business, you get to spend money while goofing off.

You even get to write-off a lot of bottle service bills ("meals and entertainment").

Get out of the rat race of working to make someone else money and then a lot of this stuff will make more sense.

Bills

This guy is such a ... I don't know the word, but I'd definitely pay to see him vs. Ronda Rousey in a cage fight.

Bills

Now a days criticism equal "hate".

You don't care for auto tune, hater.

You want lyrical content in music, ol hater.

Don't fancy skinny jeans, hater.

You think for yourself, non sociable hater.

Think women should'nt rap, woman hater.

Calling women out on their shit, mother hater.

Concern about how others spend your money, beyond hater just evil.

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Bills

Serious question.

If you guys could have been a member of the New Kids on the Block or NSYNC, 98 degrees, would you have been?

Or is it only acceptable to make tens of millions of dollars as an entertainer if you put on a hardcore persona - like Dr. Dre.?

Bills

Quote: (03-09-2013 01:27 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Serious question.

If you guys could have been a member of the New Kids on the Block or NSYNC, 98 degrees, would you have been?

Or is it only acceptable to make tens of millions of dollars as an entertainer if you put on a hardcore persona - like Dr. Dre.?

Fuck yeah. Get in and support the authentic with the blood money. 48 power rules and The Prince, done.

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Bills

Quote: (03-09-2013 01:38 PM)Kingsley Davis Wrote:  

Serious question.

Fuck yeah. Get in and support the authentic with the blood money. 48 power rules and The Prince, done.

That, yes.

And also to be a man and realize that what's on a TV isn't real life.

There are a lot of entertaining rappers with "hardcore" images. But there are a lot of white guys in suits with far more colorful pasts.

Going on an on about people who appears on TV and in US Weekly is blue pill by definition, as it's a discussion about manufactured reality.

"Hardcore" Tupac, for example, was media created. The guy was bi and remained on the down low to the end.

Bills

Serious question.

I would be Justin Timberlake. That dude is fucking talented, has had a successful career that has lasted from him being a little kid to now, a man in his thirties, and he has more than likely bedded some of the hottest women in L.A.

I give the man props, he knows what he's doing.

Bills

Serious question.

Can I keep my beard?

I'm not defending Drake, but the reflex hate on him and Justin Bieber here is how other guys hate on me on other forums.

Bills

Oh come on Mike, 2pac was in acting class that's why he seemed a bit fruity there, he was just an intellectual cat..does he have to bark like DMX to come off manly [Image: angel.gif]

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Bills

Quote: (03-09-2013 02:02 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Oh come on Mike, 2pac was in acting class that's why he seemed a bit fruity there, he was just an intellectual cat..does he have to bark like DMX to come off manly [Image: angel.gif]

That's my point.

Who is Tupac?

Who is Drake?

We only know what is shown on TV and in US Weekly. We don't know.

We can comment about the images on the screen and in the magazines. But it's all just nonsense and jibber jabber.

Which is fine, I jibber jabber as much as the next time. It's the same as talking sports. It's entrainment to relax/distract.

But a lot of guys I think take too seriously the images that that media puts in front of them.