rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Oslo, Norway

Oslo, Norway

Heading tommorow to Oslo here´s a message a friend who lived in Trondheim send me when I asked him between Oslo and Trondheim:

"Go to Trondheim. Go to Bergen, don´t waste much time in Oslo. In Trondheim you will still catch college time so there´s partying I guess. They should be ending by now. So no doubts hit Trondheim.
Estetically it´s different than Oslo and represents much more Norway than Oslo (30% paquistaneses, iranianos e afins).
In Trondheum go to Downtown or Tiger Tiger (discotecas) or Ricks (the biggest).
Buy a enngangsgrill (grill that only works once) in a supermarket and go to the beach in Korsvika (Trondheim). You will have to walk a bit but it will be worth it."

Any more info?
Keep you guys updated.

Oslo, Norway

let us know how it goes!

Oslo, Norway

Quote: (06-02-2010 03:48 AM)clr Wrote:  

let us know how it goes!

Well till now I´ve lost the plane, 10 minutes late. 2 alarm clockes and 10 missed calls didn´t help. Bought a new ticket for the triple price leaving tommorow at 06 am from Faro. I won´t sleep tonight. I really have to start making more money to hire a jet. Already looked it up on the internet but still terribly expensive (even with empty legs), any thoughts on this?
I will spend the day spamming Norwegians couchsurf girls. And enjoy receiving messages from friends telling how cool it is...

Oslo, Norway

that sucks, sorry to hear it bro!

Oslo, Norway

Girls are beautiful. I just envy this guys for having the luck to be raised with this beautiful blondes. Most expensive I¨ve been till now. Girls are friendly people are friendly. The bouncer of the club told us "here you don¨t dance you grab". A guy introduced me to his girl friends. Palace grill on a thursady. Im staying in Oslo ,fuck Trondheim. 2 K-close.

Oslo, Norway

Been to Palace grill again on a Friday there were older women, but still didnt F-close. Today a half greek half norwegian dude told us there were a great party in Akeer Brygge. Btw norwegians dudes look like fags. I will have to shave tonight to see if I can get the F-close.

Oslo, Norway

Don´t go to Oslo it sucks, cof, cof[Image: smile.gif]

Oslo, Norway

I have a friend there now Black-American Painter/Artist from NYC with major game and style who is cleaning up out there. He is based out of London but he traveled there for a few weeks for some shows and says it's a great place for smart, beautiful, intelligent women and stylish brothas COME UP...I'm going to get some data sheets from him and post them. I met a beautiful Norweigan chick in Rio during carnival and she already told me I could surf her couch ahem bed this summer with her [Image: smile.gif]...I will definitely be surfing more than that pleasebelieveit!!!

I was invited to come for Mai 17th which is the big independence day there but with that European Cloud Ash still going on I was hesitant to make the move and I blasted off to Dominican Republic for the weekend instead and had a helluva time. I hear that it's extremely expensive...I'm talking $8 for a beer in a club and around $13-$15 for a drink so be prepared to bring a clean flask and hit the duty free before you land.

Oslo, Norway

Yeah, would definitely like to hear more about Oslo from the guys who've been there.

Oslo, Norway

Quote: (06-15-2010 04:14 PM)kindredspirit Wrote:  

Yeah, would definitely like to hear more about Oslo from the guys who've been there.

Kindred just compare the amount of info you have on this forum about other scandinavian towns and Oslo and you get the picture of how good it is.

My friends who banged two aeromoças from SAS airlines asked me not to make a report, they are going back in the end of July. But it seemed selfish from me after all the info (and personal help) I gathered from this forum not to say anything.

I was there when the clases ended so it might be different other time. To sum up best scandinavian city I´ve been, if it wasn´t for the fact that u pay 12 euros for a ice cream (granted in Akker Rygge) I would put it at the same level than EE.

The girls smell like heaven I don´t know what they put on the Shampoo...

Fjords of Oslo are a waste of time.

Saying to a girl you are beautiful is something like "you are Vodka"

PM me if u want specific details.

Oslo, Norway

Pepini,
How much more expensive is Oslo compared to Stockholm? Is it comparable or is prices significantly more?

Oslo, Norway

Quote: (06-15-2010 05:01 PM)Luckystar Wrote:  

Pepini,
How much more expensive is Oslo compared to Stockholm? Is it comparable or is prices significantly more?

When I was in Stockholm my cousin payed for everything, but my general impression was that it´s slighly more expensive in Oslo. I only ate fast food and indian joints in the latter. I remember a shot of Vodka costed something like 75 Krones and 0,5l of beer 66krones in clubs. Buy large suplies of Alcohol in duty free shops when you leave the airport. Again like in Iceland me and my friends were cheap and didn´t bought enough, big mistake.

Oslo, Norway

Yeah, norway is definitely more expensive than sweden, especially food and alcohol

"Girls are beautiful. I just envy this guys for having the luck to be raised with this beautiful blondes."

haha, we know you do

Oslo, Norway

I'll go in the next 2-3 weeks, check out Oslo and Bergen, and break this city totally down for everyone on here so that we can build a in-depth page How To manual for Norway :-)

Oslo, Norway

I'm also planning to go in that time frame so keep me posted! Just sent a request to a chick I know out there to see whats good with her availability in July.

Oslo, Norway

Quote: (06-16-2010 05:20 AM)kindredspirit Wrote:  

I'll go in the next 2-3 weeks, check out Oslo and Bergen, and break this city totally down for everyone on here so that we can build a in-depth page How To manual for Norway :-)

I also should be there in that time frame. If you have some specific dates PM me and maybe we could link up.

Oslo, Norway

Quote: (06-16-2010 05:20 AM)kindredspirit Wrote:  

It's a dirty job but someone gotta do it, Kindred. Lookin forward to your insights.

Oslo, Norway

I just met 2 OSLO chics in Miami on sexcation. They were the first girls from OSLO I have ever met in my life...and here is my verdict:

OOOOHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYY GGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!

I have never seen such incredibly beauty (not even in Colombia), I mean baby blue eyes like the sky, hairs as gold and long as the yellow brick road. Friendly attitudes! Seriously, if these girsl were in Miami "representing" their culture and how women look, I think every man in Miami is about to give up bitchy latinas and go for the gold instead.

I was left speechless, and almost sounding retarded as I was hypnotized by their beauty and friendliness. I am no longer an atheist.

Fuck Ukraine, I'm headed to Oslo!

Mixx

Oslo, Norway

hahaahaha damn

Oslo, Norway

Quote: (02-23-2011 09:02 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

I just met 2 OSLO chics in Miami on sexcation. They were the first girls from OSLO I have ever met in my life...and here is my verdict:

OOOOHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYY GGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!

I have never seen such incredibly beauty (not even in Colombia), I mean baby blue eyes like the sky, hairs as gold and long as the yellow brick road. Friendly attitudes! Seriously, if these girsl were in Miami "representing" their culture and how women look, I think every man in Miami is about to give up bitchy latinas and go for the gold instead.

I was left speechless, and almost sounding retarded as I was hypnotized by their beauty and friendliness. I am no longer an atheist.

Fuck Ukraine, I'm headed to Oslo!

Mixx

Preachin to the choir, Mixx......truth be told, I ve never been that into latinas.

It's always been that age old debate for me....Scandinavian girls vs Slavic girls....there is no losing choice. Both Ukraine and Oslo would be very fruitful.

Oslo, Norway

as far as COL goes, from personal experience I'd compare the cities this way:

Stockholm < Helsinki <<< Oslo

Nothing can prepare you for how expensive Norway is. Oslo is ironically cheaper than some other cities in Norway, especially the oil cities where most people are expats (on expat salaries). In Svalbard you'll pay 8 Euros for a 30cl (small bottle) beer.

Oslo, Norway

Quote: (02-23-2011 10:31 AM)Peoloom Wrote:  

Nothing can prepare you for how expensive Norway is.

Sounds very intimidating.

Oslo, Norway

Yes Oslo is expensive and one of the most expensive cities in the world. The hotel I stayed at was offering a salmon burger for like $28 and no i did not try it. I think it was a great place, kinda of the beaten track but then again i went there in late October. I must say I kinda of screwed it up with a sweet girl I met on-line, but my buddy and I met some other girls who were game.
Trondheim is definetly a place i would check next time and even Bergen if my pockets were heavy. I tend to think Norwegians are a bit different than swedes but I cannot put my finger on it.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Oslo, Norway

Quote: (02-23-2011 08:50 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Yes Oslo is expensive and one of the most expensive cities in the world. The hotel I stayed at was offering a salmon burger for like $28 and no i did not try it. I think it was a great place, kinda of the beaten track but then again i went there in late October. I must say I kinda of screwed it up with a sweet girl I met on-line, but my buddy and I met some other girls who were game.
Trondheim is definetly a place i would check next time and even Bergen if my pockets were heavy. I tend to think Norwegians are a bit different than swedes but I cannot put my finger on it.

How expensive is Oslo for around three days if I try to eat cheap food and use public transport to go everywhere?
I'll be visiting Scandinavia next year for 2 weeks and staying in Göteborg, Oslo, and Helsinki. I have been wondering how I should split my time to save money and have the most fun.

Oslo, Norway

Quote: (02-23-2011 08:50 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

How about bustin' out a detailed data sheet? [Image: smile.gif]