rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

TIME Magazine Cover - Sheryl Sandberg: Don't Hate Her Because She's Successful

[Image: sheryl%20sandberg%20time%20magazine%20cover.jpg]
http://ideas.time.com/2013/03/07/confidence-woman/

At least she is wearing a skirt and high heels.

She's not so subtly hiding her wedding ring.

Also, weird nose.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

She's the worst sort of careerist cunt.

God I hate these self-involved bitches who think they are the shits because they got rich.

^^^ she got rich off of something a man created. lol

[Image: sigh_gonqxvsdrwbq.jpg]

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

She's a brilliant self promoter. Many years ago, back around the time she left google and went to facebook, she came and did a photoshoot at a lab I worked at. She had no involvement with the lab but just wanted to get some pictures of herself around fancy looking science and tech equipment to bump up her street cred as a woman who understands technology.

But that's all this is, self promotion. Ignore and get on with your life.

Is it Time job to make every narcissist and destroyer of civilization get the same damn picture with harsh two point lighting?

In no doubt completely unrelated news, Time magazine is doing so poorly that Time-Warner is spinning it off into an independent unit by the end of the year.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-21694638

Have we reached peak feminism?

[Image: facepalm.png]

Quote: (03-07-2013 10:13 PM)Faust Wrote:  

In no doubt completely unrelated news, Time magazine is doing so poorly that Time-Warner is spinning it off into an independent unit by the end of the year.

TIME is junk and has been for a while and are notorious for simply just jumping on trends. A lot of big newsprint and weekly's that are standards are on their deathbed because nobody wan't to pay money to read shitty articles when they can read shitty articles on-line for free.

Quote: (03-07-2013 10:36 PM)kosko Wrote:  

TIME is junk and has been for a while and are notorious for simply just jumping on trends. A lot of big newsprint and weekly's that are standards are on their deathbed because nobody wan't to pay money to read shitty articles when they can read shitty articles on-line for free.

Yep. As you may or may not know, Newsweek recently published their last hardcopy issue, and moved to totally online.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (03-07-2013 05:30 PM)Soma Wrote:  

She's not so subtly hiding her wedding ring.

Also, weird nose.

Good call.

Translation:

A TIME cover lives for eternity but an American Marriage does not.

I believe within the next decade that the newspaper industry entirely in physical form will be gone (Bold statement I know). When was the last time anyone here went to the newsstand or store to pick up the paper? I admit I have, but the only reason I do is because it does a good job at cleaning car windows.

Reppin the Jersey Shore.

I actually buy The Economist frequently and I subscribe to GQ.

Quote: (03-08-2013 07:37 AM)NYJ Wrote:  

I believe within the next decade that the newspaper industry entirely in physical form will be gone (Bold statement I know). When was the last time anyone here went to the newsstand or store to pick up the paper? I admit I have, but the only reason I do is because it does a good job at cleaning car windows.

I still buy the newspaper, but more and more newspapers will go under. Long established papers in Seattle and New Orleans have gone under in the last few years, and others are still wrestling with how to get people to pay for digital content. I don't think all papers will go under, but more will. Or they will have both hardcopy and digital together, offering certain content as digital only to try to get people to pay for it.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

I love the accidentally hilarious title: "Confidence woman".

As you might know, a confidence man is slang term for a man who gets rich by deceiving others.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (03-07-2013 04:45 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Come on guys, at least she is wearing a skirt and high heels.

Yeah, but her boss is a 25 year old aspie. But then again, she's probably like a domineering mother to him, we all know that kid and his lack of game.

Quote: (03-08-2013 10:01 AM)Exactaking Wrote:  

Yeah, but her boss is a 25 year old aspie. But then again, she's probably like a domineering mother to him, we all know that kid and his lack of game.

Give credit to Zuckerberg, he has change how many people act in the world today, building the most viewed website in the world with nearly a billion users.

Plus his Aspergers made him funny at times.

[Image: tumblr_luygi7hg7N1qg32t1o1_500.jpg]

Quote: (03-08-2013 11:19 AM)Emancipator Wrote:  

Give credit to Zuckerberg, he has change how many people act in the world today, building the most viewed website in the world with nearly a billion users.

Not really that funny.

Quote: (03-08-2013 11:19 AM)Emancipator Wrote:  

Maybe nor for the best.

Quote: (03-07-2013 04:45 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

And at least her legs are shaved,right? [Image: lol.gif]

[Image: moNique-legs1.jpg]

"Go be fat on someone else's time."

The skirt and heals are part of her whole schtick, which is proving to the world that women can be feminine and a corporate ball buster. It's all just smoke and mirrors.

http://www.businessinsider.com/sheryl-sa...ked-2013-3

Sheryl Sandberg: Marissa Mayer Is Being Attacked Only Because She's A Woman