rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Demi Moore Wants Spousal Support

Even though Demi Moore is worth way more than Ashton Kutcher, she wants him to pay spousal support and her attorney's fees.

Modern North American woman: wants money from you even if she makes more. So much for feminism and equality.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/03/07/demi-moore...l-support/

She's just trying to punk him [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

this is the move of a desperate woman

her bitterness for getting dumped for a younger hotter girl is really on display here. [Image: catlady.gif][/align]

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Christie Brinkley was seking a lot of money from her John Doe ex husband to reimburse her from expenses with their kids.I know those are his kids too but ,come on,the lady is worth millions.What would people say of a rich guy who has full custody of his kids with a poor woman and demands child support from her?

"Go be fat on someone else's time."

[Image: qLiT5Ph.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Demi Moore can still get it

I was going to post this and make three points:

1). They had NO children together.

2). She is 15 years older than him. When she shot to fame with "St. Elmo's Fire" in 1985 he was 8 years old. When she made the mega-hit "Ghost" in 1990 and became a millionaire many times over, he was 13.

3). It's easy to sit laugh at male stars like Kutcher and McCartney and who were naive with pre-nups and had millions taken from them by women. But boys should be taught that what happens to stars in divorce court is exactly what happens to regular guys, except on a grander scale. You laugh at Ashton; meanwhile a lower class guy without a house laughs when yours gets taken away in a divorce settlement.

That shit makes no sense. She has more money than him and she's 15 years older.

I guess she's "empowered" enough to take away his money.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

I guess Demi's going after him based on what he's earning now - not what she earned in the past. There was a time when Demi was the most powerful actress in town. She was at the top of the pay scale, and had juice behind the scenes as a producer, etc. Her and Bruce Willis were a power couple. Just like with most, you don't stay on top for very long. Ashton is that guy now - he's actually more powerful behind the scenes than in front of the camera ("That 70's Show" was successful, but his motion picture career has been shaky. He was smart enough to know that, and got involved in the business aspects of the industry at the same time). He's hot, while Demi is at the lowest point of her life both personally AND professionally. That's why she's trying to hit him up. Demi is still hot, though she's crazy as fuck. She can still fuck or suck some powerbroker and get some work in Hollywood.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Women instinctively know how to harm men and their sexual power in the market place:

.....kick him where it hurts ..... in the money .....

its his money which will primarily allow him to enjoy life i.e. bang HBs

Quote: (03-07-2013 05:09 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

I guess Demi's going after him based on what he's earning now - not what she earned in the past. There was a time when Demi was the most powerful actress in town. She was at the top of the pay scale, and had juice behind the scenes as a producer, etc. Her and Bruce Willis were a power couple. Just like with most, you don't stay on top for very long. Ashton is that guy now - he's actually more powerful behind the scenes than in front of the camera ("That 70's Show" was successful, but his motion picture career has been shaky. He was smart enough to know that, and got involved in the business aspects of the industry at the same time). He's hot, while Demi is at the lowest point of her life both personally AND professionally. That's why she's trying to hit him up. Demi is still hot, though she's crazy as fuck. She can still fuck or suck some powerbroker and get some work in Hollywood.

I am not sure how the law will work. You are basically saying that even though she has more money than him but because at the moment he's making more, she will probably get spousal support? If that happens, this is incredibly fucked.

So its one last ditch attempt to claim some extra money before she becomes old and forgotten.

as Chris Rock said
"Women can not go backwards in lifestyle, they cant do it"

Girls should be an ornament to the eye, not an ache in the ear.

Quote: (03-07-2013 05:20 PM)TheSlayer Wrote:  

I am not sure how the law will work. You are basically saying that even though she has more money than him but because at the moment he's making more, she will probably get spousal support? If that happens, this is incredibly fucked.

No, I'm speculating on her motivation for going after him. I don't know how the courts are going to treat this one...

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

tom leykis is covering this right now

http://www.blowmeuptom.com

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Women are self-interested survivors. Don't ever forget that.

Bruce is probably still breakin' this bitch off because I think one of their daughters might still be under 18. Or maybe not, which is why she's trying to get Ashton's loot...HA HA!

Women don't want to be independent, they want to take a man's money and SAY they are independent.

Quote: (03-07-2013 06:03 PM)bacon Wrote:  

tom leykis is covering this right now

http://www.blowmeuptom.com

LOL at the peruvian guy.
"Im an asshole and i always get away with it."King

Girls should be an ornament to the eye, not an ache in the ear.

I'm going to be contrary here and say fuck Ashton Kutcher. Dude put salt in the game by being with a woman 16 years older than him. It got so much publicity and made the whole "cougar" thing socially acceptable. - I blame "Ashton" for female age hypergamy. Fuck him.

Side note - fuck "Demi" for being rich and trying to take his money. That's bullshit too.

I don't see how this will even be a case. Even if Ashton has more money than Demi, she's still rich enough to survive on her own. Hell, I just made the chick richer by getting the Austin Powers series, which she's a producer, on DVD a few months ago. So this is a waste of time...or at least it should be, you know how these American courts are nowadays.

On the other hand, I can't say I feel bad for Ashton. I understand that Demi was still hot in 2003 when he initially hooked up with her, I mean look at her in that bikini on "Charlie's Angels" that year. The way she was looking would make any man want to hit it and hit it hard.

Still, you do not marry a 40+ year old bitch when you're 25-28 because this is what happens when it doesn't work out. The chick is clearly angry that she got traded in for a younger, hotter woman and she's going to make sure there's hell to pay for it. "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."

Honestly, I think Ashton married her for the mentoring aspect. I think he learned a lot about the business of Hollywood from her, plus he got to hit a hot, experienced woman. This was purely educational for him. I question whether or not he had to marry her to get what he needed from her though...

Quote: (03-07-2013 07:47 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Honestly, I think Ashton married her for the mentoring aspect. I think he learned a lot about the business of Hollywood from her, plus he got to hit a hot, experienced woman. This was purely educational for him. I question whether or not he had to marry her to get what he needed from her though...

I don't know about that bro. That's a theory I've heard tossed around before. He did not need her to mentor him so he could do gems like "dude wheres my car" and "punked".

Dicaprio got mentored by Scorsese. Lot's of mentors out there, you don't need to marry your much older sister.

I think he is a beta, she got into his head.

Quote: (03-07-2013 07:59 PM)kenny_powers Wrote:  

Quote: (03-07-2013 07:47 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

I don't know about that bro. That's a theory I've heard tossed around before. He did not need her to mentor him so he could do gems like "dude wheres my car" and "punked".

Dicaprio got mentored by Scorsese. Lot's of mentors out there, you don't need to marry your much older sister.

I think he is a beta, she got into his head.

That isn't what I mean. If you check one of my earlier posts, I discussed how he's been more successful behind the camera than he's been in front of it. He didn't need her for acting advice (Demi was/is by no means a great actress), but at her peak she built a lot of power as a producer. I'm sure she helped him immensely with that, as well as Bruce, who also had a good relationship with Ashton since he was playing "stepdad" to his daughters.

Actually maybe you (and all of us) should be saying "Bravo Ashton Kutcher."

By ending up in a tangled divorce mess, he inadvertently put a huge damper on the cougar craze, showing how this can all end up with a very unhappy ending. Now anytime one of those rah-rah media cougar stories pops up, people will say "Yeah -- and look what happened to Ashton."

Quote: (03-07-2013 06:58 PM)kenny_powers Wrote:  

I'm going to be contrary here and say fuck Ashton Kutcher. Dude put salt in the game by being with a woman 16 years older than him. It got so much publicity and made the whole "cougar" thing socially acceptable. - I blame "Ashton" for female age hypergamy. Fuck him.

Side note - fuck "Demi" for being rich and trying to take his money. That's bullshit too.

Quote: (03-07-2013 08:59 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

Actually maybe you (and all of us) should be saying "Bravo Ashton Kutcher."

By ending up in a tangled divorce mess, he inadvertently put a huge damper on the cougar craze, showing how this can all end up with a very unhappy ending. Now anytime one of those rah-rah media cougar stories pops up, people will say "Yeah -- and look what happened to Ashton."

Quote: (03-07-2013 06:58 PM)kenny_powers Wrote:  

I like the positive outlook you have on the situation. However, it is too little to late. The cougar movement is too strong and has too much momentum. Can "Ashtons" example compete against millions of 45 year old [Image: womanhamster.gif]

Now we have millions of 45 year old women believing that they are entitled too and deserve to be banging a 20 year old stud. In reality they should be banging our 60 year old forum members.