rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should I give up on Ukraine..what about the other slavic countries?

What's up people. basically as others have said.

Making good contacts, speaking the language, and having a decent amount of time and having some good game is crucial to doing well and getting beautiful girls who are the 10's. right?

Initially i wanted to focus on Ukraine/Russia so i am learning russian with the help of www.russianaccelerator.com/

Ukraine appears on the surface to have the prettiest women in huge amounts.

[Image: 404909_483917711645252_1932580030_n.jpg]

And the idea of there being hot women almost everywhere and the ratio of men to women, just makes me see the possibilities if a approach it correctly.

But i am a black guy, and i see now that it doesn't matter how good my russian is, and how good-looking & muscular i am physically and how tight my wardrobe is or how good my game is...

-- i'm gonna run into xenophobia, resistance, rejection and racism and other levels of bull-shiit because of my race.

and let's not forget the green-card hunting, scammer type girls and the prostitutes.

I know i have to face all of these factors if i'm trying game good girls who are above an 8 and the 10 type girls there and not the leftovers.

I was thinking of trying to target the more integrated parts of Ukraine where the girls have been exposed to black men / africans. (Kiev, Lugansk, etc.,)

Other issues are women who actually like black men or men of color in those integrated places tend to be lovers of hip hop and are thug lover type girls. Beautiful Euro trash slavic girls who want to fuck the wanna-be fake Lil'Wayne type african rappers around them.

[Image: 199816_1640654251670_3991554_n_zps3c2c2c09.jpg][Image: 40yc8AwsO5A_zps3c3735e5.jpg]

it's not totally their fault. This is how they're exposed to black people. young girls who grow up without a father figure in their lives tend to be attracted to thug guys and in those places -- being a fake lil-wayne rapper will get you some ass...

Alot of men are telling me to leave Ukraine alone...because it tends to be a racist and to focus on more liberal countries EU countries

Someone here told me that Ukraine doesn't hold the title of having lots of pretty exotic women in huge amounts. And that the slavic beauty is not limited to Ukraine.

but each of these coutries has their ow.n unique language. I will still learn russian but after that i plan on attacking a slavic language so that i can visit that country and target the pretty slavic 10 girls who are open to dealing with good looking black men who isn't a rapper thug.

here's a breakdown of the languages based on a google search i did.

[Image: Balto_slavic_languages1997_zps86fc2d33.jpg]

so...there are so many types of slavic languages...and i just ask you guys because language learning is not easy. And i just want to pick one of these languages learn that langauge, pick one of these countries where there are good male/female ratios of 10 girls and then begin gaming from thre.

when i say gaming, i mean establishing contacts and doing what i need to do.

i live in Maryland/DC - i might start trying to find out what the people of that language country like to do (hobbies) and i would try to befriend expats from those countries here in Maryland/DC possibly.

but there are so many of these languages its easy to get overwhelmed and lost. i mean the idea of learning hungarian sounds scary. it sounds harder than learning russian sounds

so any ideas?

What's with the urge of solely getting to 10's?
And now talking about american ladies having a too high standard..
No matter where, nowadays those kind of girls are heavely protected by a big social circle and tend not to step over this circle, instead you've to get into this circle.

[Image: troll.gif]

Ukrainian language is useless sincr it is not spoken outside of western Ukraine and I have yet to meet any foreigner who speaks it.With Russian on conversational level you will do just fine.
For hardcore mongers polish and Czech are a must this shows you have played the field.

Quote: (03-07-2013 08:46 AM)Branimir Wrote:  

What's with the urge of solely getting to 10's?
And now talking about american ladies having a too high standard..
No matter where, nowadays those kind of girls are heavely protected by a big social circle and tend not to step over this circle, instead you've to get into this circle.

i agree about how these girls are CHERISHED by the local men and it's just simply harder to game them...i agree.

but is that not the purpose of this forum...to figure out how to overcome barriers...

How many threads are you going to start on this?

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-19165.html

good point. i'm just trying to talk about languages and places other than Ukraine and the issues.

like ...."hey jsmith...try this language and that country because it's not as hard to learn as this language and the ratios there are pretty good and the girls there more tolerant..."

but i see that no one gives a damn..but that's okay. i'm not mad.

i'm not trying to be annoying. but i guess it's too late for that. but i guess i have to ask elsewhere.

Wasn't this dude banned!

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Read the Kiev 2013 thread which I think has more useful information as UA has potential but be mindful of the pitfalls like the high cost in Kiev, the impact of sex tourism, etc. Basically if you brush up on your Russian and have enough social contacts before you arrive - Spring/ Summer there are ton's of girls wearing 4" heels and tight jeans and mini-skirts. Always keep your passport or at least a copy of on you as especially late at night a cop when try making some extra money off of you.
FYI - I did see many Blacks in Kiev doing well with local girls but I assume most are students there as I hardly saw many in the main clubs more frequented by tourists I assume due to the costs.

Quote: (03-07-2013 12:29 PM)rishboy77 Wrote:  

Read the Kiev 2013 thread which I think has more useful information as UA has potential but be mindful of the pitfalls like the high cost in Kiev, the impact of sex tourism, etc. Basically if you brush up on your Russian and have enough social contacts before you arrive - Spring/ Summer there are ton's of girls wearing 4" heels and tight jeans and mini-skirts. Always keep your passport or at least a copy of on you as especially late at night a cop when try making some extra money off of you.
FYI - I did see many Blacks in Kiev doing well with local girls but I assume most are students there as I hardly saw many in the main clubs more frequented by tourists I assume due to the costs.

thanks bro! good advice.