rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dude girl KO's a real girl

This jacked he she claims that he/she has no advantage in strength and power because of the hormones he/she took to become a woman. riiiiiiiiight, just look at how jacked this he-she is. It's getting out of hand now. It has a KO and a tko on its record, how is this legal? Luckily for all actual women out there fighting Fallon's fight license is under review.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O63KAKFPC7g

here's a link to one of her fights
and here is another link to her story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8cgJ0qyurI

How long until men taking a few female hormones and calling themselves transgender will be allowed in Olympics women competitions and win all medals, leaving genetic women empty-handed?

This would obviously be stupid, but the upside is that it would reveal feminist hypocrisy as they themselves will be the first to be enraged by this.

When you value women by standards designed for men like feminists do, no wonder men are better at being women then women themselves

How fucking ridiculous.

We're supposed to pretend that the 20 something years "she" spent with male testosterone levels didn't have permanent effects on her body?

What a joke.

Although I agree with Mage, it would be hilarious to witness the feminist meltdown if there was suddenly an influx of transgenders into female athletics. [Image: lol.gif]

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

I watch the documentary.

I can only say:

[Image: wtf.jpg]