rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

lie about having a kid?

lie about having a kid?

my biggest problem is comfort...I have simply not lived enough to have anything interesting to talk about. I have never reproduced, and never plan to, but I have a nephew that I'm pretty close to that I could pass as my own. I think it might help by showing preselection, I could bring a taste of baby mama drama and how hard I'm fighting to get custody and shit like that. she'll never see anything but pictures, and it's not like I'm marrying the chick or anything. I'm thinking it might help with online game... it's keep a few pictures on my phone...

lie about having a kid?

If he's a cute baby, just go with him to a park and bitches will approach you themselves with questions like "is this a boy or a girl", "where's the mommy" and "what's his name"

lie about having a kid?

yea, he's a cute little fucker. just turned 2. the things uncle muk will teach him as he grows up