rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Marc Anthony Goes Public With Much Younger Girlfriend – at Disneyland

Quote:Quote:

The 44-year-old crooner went public with the new – and much younger – woman in his life, Chloe Green, on Tuesday. And where did the new couple make their big debut? Disneyland!

We’re not sure if it’s new love – or the fact that they were at “The Happiest Place on Earth” – but Anthony and 21-year-old Green clearly seemed to be enjoying themselves during the Anaheim, California, outing, which included Anthony’s twins with ex-wife Jennifer Lopez, Max and Emme, who recently celebrated their 5th birthday. The star had his arm around Green, who is the heiress to the Topshop fashion empire, and even gave her a smooch as photographers snapped away.

[Image: 300-MarcAnthony1-022613-jpg_192900.jpg]

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb-news/ma...56105.html

good for him

She's cute and a future billionaire!

[Image: philip-green-and-chloe-green-celebrity-g0xisv.jpg]
[Image: Chloe+Green+Burberry+Autumn+Winter+2012+...dCO0Nl.jpg]

Seems like M-A is in a battle with JLo trying to outdo each other with younger mates, at least for this one M-A doesn't have to give Chloe a weekly allowance.

Dude is like 5'6", weighs 120 lbs. soaking wet, is not exceptionally good looking, hasn't had a hit English language song in years and really isn't all that famous, except for having been married to J-Lo.

But he's still effortlessly dating girls half his age.

Game recognized.
Fame recognized.
Power of pre-selection recognized.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

She's cute. Not hot. Would bang.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (02-28-2013 09:35 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

Dude is like 5'6", weighs 120 lbs. soaking wet, is not exceptionally good looking, hasn't had a hit English language song in years and really isn't all that famous, except for having been married to J-Lo.

Game recognized.
Fame recognized.

Among Latinos, he's a God. And he's famous enough among everyone else. Remember, he isn't just a singer. He's an actor too. As for his physical stature, no, he's not a stud. But look at the chick's he's been married to. Before J.Lo, it was Dyanara Torres, a former Miss Universe. He must be laying pipe properly.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (02-28-2013 09:48 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Game recognized.
Fame recognized.

Among Latinos, he's a God. And he's famous enough among everyone else. Remember, he isn't just a singer. He's an actor too. As for his physical stature, no, he's not a stud. But look at the chick's he's been married to. Before J.Lo, it was Dyanara Torres, a former Miss Universe. He must be laying pipe properly.

Doesn't matter though really, does it? In that picture at the top he looks boss as fuck and is doing everything right. Looking like that he'd be pulling younger chicks even without the fame.

Quote: (02-28-2013 09:50 PM)MattC Wrote:  

Game recognized.
Fame recognized.

Doesn't matter though really, does it? In that picture at the top he looks boss as fuck and is doing everything right. Looking like that he'd be pulling younger chicks even without the fame.

I wasn't the one being critical of his stature. I was merely agreeing that he isn't strapping. I also stated that he's always gotten top-notch women despite that. I was giving props.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Game recognized.
Fame recognized.

[Image: a9ot2.gif]

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

fame recognized

Chloe Green is always pictured with some dude, girl gets around.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Quote: (02-28-2013 09:54 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Quote: (02-28-2013 09:50 PM)MattC Wrote:  

Game recognized.
Fame recognized.

I wasn't the one being critical of his stature. I was merely agreeing that he isn't strapping. I also stated that he's always gotten top-notch women despite that. I was giving props.

Haha sorry mate, I wasn't having a pop. Just more of a general musing.

Dude looks nothing like Marc Anthony...where is the jack Daniels bass?

I've always liked Marc Anthony, but I think he's just moved up in status.

[Image: attachment.jpg10233]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I heard this story on Spanish radio this morning. It struck me as odd that people were even surprised that a forty-four year old guy could get a twenty-one year old girl, especially when the guy is a celebrity. I'll admit that he hasn't had a hit song in quite some time. Many guys are in their prime at forty-four, or even older than that. When I'm forty-four, I fully expect to get twenty-one year olds. If people are surprised and/or disturbed by that, screw them.

I've seen this cat live (a Chinese girl, of all people, got me onto his shit). He sings as good, or better, than a studio recording. This is him covering Journey's "Faithfully." Keep in mind this is not a professional recording. It's a camera with a shitty mic.

¡He's earned all that top-shelf pussy!

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Rain Over Me is one of the most viewed videos on Youtube, I guess it can be considered a Marc Anthony hit.

Top respect for him. He has awesome songs in Spanish which at times are pure poetry. Check it if you understand Spanish. Very romantic music, which is perfect for the lizards.
He may have semi retired from singing, but he is heavy on being a compositor for up and coming artists.

It seems Spanish celebs become immortal after a certain point of stardom which is way quicker then here in North America?

He's a Rican from New York, not Spanish.

Famous men tend not to be age-shamed much. Nobody really says shit about Hefner being in his mid-80s and fucking girls barely out of high school. The attitude is "well of course that's what they do, they're famous so they date young models."

It's when an ordinary guy like one of us gets with girls in their late teens or early 20s that people start tripping about it.

He can divorce rape her once her old man dies, Phil Green owns half the high street shops here in the UK.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Game recognized.
Fame recognized.

Yeah, the cat has Game, plain and simple.

Which is kind of strange don't you guys think?

I mean him being short and all.

Or wait, maybe he is short because he has Game?

Please advise.

Maybe I'm the only one, but that chick is physically nothing special at all (her money aside). I guess I'm also not that impressed that he's a 44 famous dude and dating a 21 year old...I mean shouldn't he be?

Not worth a new gossip thread but heard this this morning:

Steven Tyler (64) + Francesca Eastwood (19)

45 year age gap.