rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Survey - most desired types of women in your country

What's the most popular type of women in your country in general? This is not your personal taste, just your perception of the general culture where you located; I'm from UK, now in Los Angeles so I'll do both:

UK

Most desired women - white (especially FSU women & Scandinavian), mixed (white and black), Asian Indian, Brazilian (according to the media, but I never came across any in my time there)
Ultimate female - big titted blonde, big titted brunette
Least desired - black, east Asian (in all my days there I never met a guy who's really into them)

USA (LA only)

Most desired women - white, (east Asian), latina
Ultimate female - big titted blonde
Least desired - black, Asian Indian

Can you guys input some info about countries that you have knowledge of?

Foreigners.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.