rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anonymous goes after girl who teaches how to make a false rape accusation

Originally found this news here.

A woman gave a girl instructions on how to file a false rape accusation...

[Image: BIGppoc.png]

A member of the manosphere then pointed this out to Anonymous in light of Matt Forney getting attacked by them for posting a satire post on rape.

Anonymous then delivered her personal details with phone number and everything:

http://pastebin.com/pNLdY9nb

In light of last night's trolling fun, this feels like a war. Be careful though... they can attack us too.

That exchange is so infuriating... The false rape thing aside, how the fuck does this cunt feel that she's in the right when she openly admits to having cheated?

And people wonder why I "hate women", I really want to GTFO of this country.

"Girl" who teaches? Replace with "Harridan"

Feel free to PM me for wine advice or other stuff
ROK Article: 5 Reasons To Have Wine On A Date
RVF Wine Thread

Excellent, excellent, let's do our best to keep Anonymous on our side, less of the satirical rape articles and more of the false rape claims.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

this will fuck up somebody's life. and this whore just threw it out there like nothing. this is why i hate this fucking country

Quote: (02-27-2013 05:47 AM)bojangles Wrote:  

Excellent, excellent, let's do our best to keep Anonymous on our side, less of the satirical rape articles and more of the false rape claims.

I don't think of anonymous as being allied to anybody. I do think it's a good idea not to needlessly antagonize them, but when it comes to things like a satirical essay on rape it's hard to know when you cross their lines when they write the rules on that.

The main members of Anonymous (aside from a few extremists) seem to be a mostly neutral force, doing only what benefits or amuses them. Considering them as allies isn't a smart move because sooner or later they may always stab you in the back for their own convenience.

No need to considering them allies, but just to keep them on our side [Image: wink.gif]

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

...that she would even consider doing this
...that the other woman would even advise her

holly shit!

At least Matt was only joking with his rape article. This women seems serious.

Anonymous is in reality, 4 or 5 guys trained (self or formal) on data retrieval. They act on outrage, pretty much. Trolling won't really move them. They only side with people like Assange and such and randomly take sides depending on what those few guys decide is fair.

At any rate, serves that bitch right.

Quote: (02-27-2013 08:55 AM)Volk Wrote:  

Anonymous is in reality, 4 or 5 guys trained (self or formal) on data retrieval. They act on outrage, pretty much. Trolling won't really move them. They only side with people like Assange and such and randomly take sides depending on what those few guys decide is fair.

But what happened to Assange is the living embodiment of everything that we rail against here. That makes us natural allies, I'd say.

Of course, let's not start sucking each others' dicks yet.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (02-27-2013 09:09 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

But what happened to Assange is the living embodiment of everything that we rail against here. That makes us natural allies, I'd say.

Of course, let's not start sucking each others' dicks yet.

haha, you forgot to say no homo

...you did forget right? [Image: tongue.gif]

The broad telling her how to do it is 63 and married.

Nice....

Nah..data retrieval isn't hard. All the stuff can be easily looked up by anyone with above average google ability.
True..most of of 4chan/anon are just bandwagoners...trolling is what they do best..there's no rhyme or reason...everything is just for laughs with kids like this...every now an then they "do" do something with a purpose.

More words should be said against the dumb bitch that thinks she was raped?
She willing had sex with someone else over a couple words..
If I tell a girl I'm 6'2 when I'm really only 6'1.5 and she believes me....did I rape her?

I am the cock carousel

Soooo, I called and told the lady ...that falsely accusing rape hurts innocent people and hurts women who have been abused."

Then the husband called back, I told him the same thing, then he cussed me out and told me I should "be careful". LOL I should be careful some random dude is going to come 3000 miles away to mess me up! LOL But seriously, it kind of seemed like I was the only one who called. Some other people should call just so I'm not the only one.

"My ex boyfriend raped me last month but I only found out about it today". In what world does this make sense?

I really, honestly don't think she knows the actual definition of rape which is problematic. Imagine how many others don't similar to this stupid bitch.

Wow...just wow. Kudos to anonymous for their efforts.

I think it would be better to have a dedicated mgtow troll anonymous that goes after feminist bullshit rather than one that has no ideals.

Quote: (02-27-2013 11:14 AM)MattC Wrote:  

"My ex boyfriend raped me last month but I only found out about it today". In what world does this make sense?

I really, honestly don't think she knows the actual definition of rape which is problematic. Imagine how many others don't similar to this stupid bitch.

There was a case in Israel a couple years back where a man was convicted of "rape by deception" and jailed 18 months after having consensual sex. Don't think it can't or won't happen in the West.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Quote: (02-27-2013 11:54 AM)Soma Wrote:  

There was a case in Israel a couple years back where a man was convicted of "rape by deception" and jailed 18 months after having consensual sex. Don't think it can't or won't happen in the West.

Yeah, but that happened because he was Palestinian and the racist bitch was just angry that she hadn't just rode a Jewish cock.

It would be like a white woman in the South in the 50's screaming rape after finding out the dude she had sex with was only passing for white.

Quote: (02-27-2013 12:04 PM)Therapsid Wrote:  

Quote: (02-27-2013 11:54 AM)Soma Wrote:  

Yeah, but that happened because he was Palestinian and the racist bitch was just angry that she hadn't just rode a Jewish cock.

It would be like a white woman in the South in the 50's screaming rape after finding out the dude she had sex with was only passing for white.

Imagine the outrage if a Jewish man took a Islamic woman's virginity by pretending to be a Muslim. He'd be executed.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (02-27-2013 10:54 AM)KorbenDallas Wrote:  

Soooo, I called and told the lady ...that falsely accusing rape hurts innocent people and hurts women who have been abused."

Then the husband called back, I told him the same thing, then he cussed me out and told me I should "be careful". LOL I should be careful some random dude is going to come 3000 miles away to mess me up! LOL But seriously, it kind of seemed like I was the only one who called. Some other people should call just so I'm not the only one.

I have emailed her. I don't want to waste my money calling the States cos of this bitch.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Also guys you can just use a google voice number to call anonymously.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Moreover, just how easy is a 'Dox' to do to someone? I mean with this level of info. I typed it into to google but there wasn't that much info.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken