rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pink looks like a man

Pink looks like a man

[Image: 300-Pink2-022513-jpg_224044.jpg]

[Image: 300-Pink-022513-jpg_213111.jpg]

[Image: puke.gif]

http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb-news/pi...54411.html

Pink looks like a man

I think this is good. If it was the norm for women to get back into shape after pregnancy you could expect the divorce rate to lower. I told myself years ago that I'd never fit shame a woman by saying she looked like a man for having lean muscle mass.

Quote:Quote:

As for how difficult it is to get a six-pack like Pink’s, the answer is very. And Betts notes that it’s even harder for women than men.
“You have to do high-intensity cardio and work out with weights and a six-pack is directly linked to a lower percentage of overall body fat,” she explains. “You have to work really hard and eat a high protein diet. I’m sure she’s working out at least five times a week.”
During a video interview with Shape.com last year (which she did while shooting photos for her cover spread for the October issue of the mag), the rocker credited sprinting with giving her the best results.
“I can do cardio, circuits, circuit-training all day long and that’s wonderful, but when my trainer makes me do sprints … it’s like nothing else,” Pink explained. The 33-year-old also told Shape that since losing 55 pounds after Willow’s birth, she’s now in the best shape of her life.

I would say that she's very lean but that's not defined like I'd consider a six pack should be. Also, why aren't more women listening to the "get lean by eating high protein, doing sprints, and lifting weights" mantra? The personal trainer they interview is a woman and she completely nailed it.

Pink looks like a man

At the risk of possibly catching some flack (but who cares its my opinion), 2/10 would not hit a girl who looks like this..

I mean, of course given Pink's status and talent we all would hit that, but if a female came up to me on the street with that haircut/body/piercings etc. no way

Pink looks like a man

Quote: (02-27-2013 12:41 AM)LoveBug Wrote:  

At the risk of possibly catching some flack (but who cares its my opinion), 2/10 would not hit a girl who looks like this..

I mean, of course given Pink's status and talent we all would hit that, but if a female came up to me on the street with that haircut/body/piercings etc. no way

Yeah, you're fucking exaggerating. She definitely looks like a man. Her musculature is developed in way that is more pronounced than most men. Particularly in her lower abdominals, which are so masculine that I need to reload the page to confirm that we're speaking of a woman here.

BUT. But, a two out of ten? Come on. Maybe in some Shangri-La of pussy. But in the rest of the planet, a 2 is most likely to be either obese or amorphously out of shape, in addition to being butt ugly. Pink, or whatever the fuck her name is, isn't butt ugly. And she's neither out of shape or obese.

Pink looks like a man

She has the money to lose a bit of weight, get breast implants, grow nice hair, and do some barbell squats for that nice, athletic ass.

[Image: squat.jpg]

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Pink looks like a man

she been looking like a dude.

Pink looks like a man

She's the quintessential feminist bitch. All of her songs are about angry, strong, independent women destroying men. Therefore, I wouldn't expect her to look any other way.

Pink looks like a man

I remember that cunt babbling in an interview about how she drank wine while pregnant and saw no big deal to it since "everyone does it".
A real role model to young women that one.

Pink looks like a man

I assume the obsession with getting a 6 pack for a female is to look more like man.

She is looking like Daniel Craig.

Pink looks like a man

The biggest reason Pink looks like a man is because she's wear a hat and has no hair hanging down. If she grew out her hair she probably wouldn't look bad at all.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Pink looks like a man

Who would you guys bet on in a fight?

Pink VS Justin Bleebleer

[Image: Justin_Bieber.JPG]

Pink looks like a man

Those are bad pics above. I like her look when she's dressed up. Would smash in heartbeat

Pink looks like a man

Masculine. This is not what women are supposed to look like. I thank Eastern Europe and Asia for reminding me.

"Equality may perhaps be a right, but no power on earth can ever turn it into a fact."

"Want him to be more of a man? Try being more of a woman!"

"It is easier to be a lover than a husband, for the same reason that it is more difficult to be witty every day, than to say bright things from time to time."

Balzac, Physiology of Marriage

Pink looks like a man

Why do women cut their hair short??? It's almost like western women want to be ugly.

Pink looks like a man

2/10

WTF is wrong with you people. She is a talented recording artist. She is also pretty enough to be a cosmetics spokesperson. Yes, despite her leanness, she lacks an hourglass figure.

It is one thing to hate on Elizabeth Taylor or Britney Spears for being overrated and obese. But hating on random celebrities is just pointless. I'm embarrassed to even post on these forums with this drivel.

Pink looks like a man

It's the "Everything Else" forum. Not the high class discussion forum of poignant literature and philosophical notions.

Say what you want, but this is the forum dedicated to mostly off topic, pointless shit.

If she was a dude, we'd laugh at him for being a bitch.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Pink looks like a man

PINK I've never ever found her attractive. I did think Kei$ha was hot for a second was Kei$ha, but that was until I got a good look at her and was like... *yikes*

Pink would be that ugly chic in the bar with the okay body aggressively hounding you for cock. She would be ugly as hell in the real world but manages via Hollywood, stylists, mountains of make-up to appear at least bangable at events and stuff. But the reality is she is just a ugly girl, and some people like her look (to each their own), and she is not fat. Not every girl can be hot, but at least if girls are in shape and well kept then it keeps things how they should be. Ugly girls we're still getting wifed up back in the day by ugly dudes, or if a female has over the top attributed to offer she can maybe jump up a couple of steps and snag herself a better looking guy - it worked for Pink:

[Image: pinkhart_wideweb__470x388,0.jpg]

Pink looks like a man

Quote: (02-27-2013 02:26 PM)Divorco Wrote:  

2/10

WTF is wrong with you people. She is a talented recording artist. She is also pretty enough to be a cosmetics spokesperson. Yes, despite her leanness, she lacks an hourglass figure.

It is one thing to hate on Elizabeth Taylor or Britney Spears for being overrated and obese. But hating on random celebrities is just pointless. I'm embarrassed to even post on these forums with this drivel.

[Image: Buzz_Killington.jpg]

Pink looks like a man

Speaking of Brittany is funny she has thrown in the towel of trying to cling onto her youth. The bitch is old now but her having darker hair ages her a lot.

[Image: britney-wm9003.jpg]

Let's guess how old she is (looks) now?

Pink looks like a man

Pink acts like she's a man too. G-Manifesto, I have $20 on Pink. Justin Beaver's got nothing on her.

Pink looks like a man

Quote: (02-27-2013 12:40 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Who would you guys bet on in a fight?

Pink VS Justin Bleebleer

[Image: Justin_Bieber.JPG]

These photos confuse me? Which one is a man and which one is a woman? Is the top photo of Vanilla Ice and the bottom photo Ellen Degeneres?

Pink looks like a man

[Image: 37719b16-a838-4285-825e-1ce1330becab.jpg]

Pink looks like a man

Pink is a high T type

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Pink looks like a man

Quote: (02-27-2013 04:49 PM)kenny_powers Wrote:  

These photos confuse me? Which one is a man and which one is a woman? Is the top photo of Vanilla Ice and the bottom photo Ellen Degeneres?

I think the bottom one was Ellen Degenerate.

What about this matchup?

Who would you put money on?

Pink VS Justin Timberfake?

[Image: w550_gspic_justintimberlake_10.jpg]

Pink looks like a man

Quote: (02-27-2013 06:52 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (02-27-2013 04:49 PM)kenny_powers Wrote:  

I think the bottom one was Ellen Degenerate.

What about this matchup?

Who would you put money on?

Pink VS Justin Timberfake?

[Image: w550_gspic_justintimberlake_10.jpg]

Offtopic but I think he redeemed himself with this vid.

Chlling with Jay Z and rocking a nice suit. Good shit man.