rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

50 Cent Tries to Kiss Erin Andrews
0 Cent Tries to Kiss Erin Andrews
But she gives him the head turn. He doesn't look too fazed though. Outcome indifference and all that. He even continues to make it uncomfortable for Andrews by following her while she tries to keep him at arm's length.

What do you expect when you have female reporters who contribute nothing other than their looks? Andrews shouldn't complain. She owes her whole career to being an object on the sidelines, who's only there to kill time before the event starts and during the lulls in the action. She's as much of a journalist as the other ex-jocks who make up the broadcast team for every sporting event. Watch her try to turn this into the next Lara Logan incident.

That said, 50, what are you doing? If you're trying to fuck Andrews, why do it when the camera's rolling? And why Andrews? Is this his way of hyping his music? It's also worth remembering that 50 has a history with another overhyped, over-30 blond.

[Image: chelsea-handler-vma.jpg]
Relevant

50 wasn't smooth there as she initially was down for the simple and 'classy air kiss -cheek to cheek' but 50 was puckering his lips like he just drank some Lemonade and she could smell that eagerness and slop. I can't even defend 50 on that one, dude looked like a fool.

Rampage, now that is more my style: escalation with that obvious light humour but your still ramping up on that sexual level.

+1 Rampage

-1 50 Cent
Erin Andrews is overrated. I will never forget that whole "Peeping Tom" incident that she milked for all it was worth, a few years back. I understand being upset that a dude filmed you while you were changing clothes without your consent, but the chick spent the next few months acting like someone was out to kill her. Get the hell over it.

50 just looks like an idiot. I guess he'll take any blond, regardless of how overrated she is, that he can find.
What 50 did was pretty harmless there. He's got nothing to prove, so basically putting Erin Andrews in a spot like that doesn't hurt him, or necessarily make him appear desperate. It's just him unabashedly illustrating that he's trying to fuck any somewhat famous chick that crosses his path - even blondies. If she's not with it, so what. He was probably high anyway...

Now Rampage on the other hand...HA HA! Just matter-of-factly humping this chick, and she was LOVING IT. You know she could feel the bulge building as he pressed it against her.

Of course, one of the more famous incidents involving a "sideline Barbie" was the obviously inebriated Joe Namath expressing his desire to Suzy Kolber to kiss her (you know he really was thinking about how much he wanted to FUCK Suzy Kolber, but he wasn't THAT drunk where he would say it on camera...HA HA!).

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."
I'v seen quite a few interviews with 50 and I think his vibe is a bit odd. I can't put my finger on it, but there's something strange about him.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken
50 likes white girls more than the IRT!

Well at least he looks a bit more alpha here:

[Image: 16445487-16445489-large.jpg]
I don't know if it's about 50 liking white girls in particular so much as it's he doesn't care if they're white or not. He's all about getting famous chick notches, and he's definitely mainstreamed himself. He's actually more an actor and businessman now than a recording artist, and that grants him access to a whole different set of women. Think about it...when was the last time a rapper was on the infield of ANY NASCAR race, for any reason?

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."
I think 50 went for the kiss for publicity. No matter the outcome, he gets his face some more airtime.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.
I think he was drunk.
Quote: (02-24-2013 09:49 PM)_GQ_ Wrote:  

I think he was drunk.

Absolutely

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."
Quote: (02-24-2013 09:47 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

I think 50 went for the kiss for publicity. No matter the outcome, he gets his face some more airtime.

Seems pretty obvious. I don't know...I'm guessing a guy who worked with Robert Greene on a book about power might have a sense for what will get him attention.

50's mom died, he rose from the getto, is super rich, made his bank not just from rapping (which white people will denigrate) but also from being smart at business.

It could be that he knows what he's doing...
if 50 looks like a fool I want to be the biggest fucking clown.

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.
"There's no such thing as bad publicity."
Quote: (02-24-2013 03:28 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Relevant

Haha that's some escalation. He went straight from mugging it up for the camera to straight up humping her. And she loved it.

"Thank you Jackson!"... priceless!
I've never seen this chick on TV before so I don't know how she usually talks, but that "what are ya doin here" sounds like she was shocked to see him, like they'd boned before and it ended on bad terms. [Image: tinfoilhat.gif]
Quote: (02-24-2013 09:47 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Yeah, I can't believe he's still in the spotlight after 10 years. He knows what he's doing. Just like how he talks so much shit about rappers to keep his name in people's mouths

Floyd Mayweather be jealous of that head movement.
Erin Andrews is actually apologizing for this!

http://social.entertainment.msn.com/blog...8de5a18b65

Late last month, sports reporter Erin Andrews was on the hunt for Danica Patrick at the Daytona 500 when she crossed paths with 50 Cent, who promptly puckered up in greeting. Her on-air reaction, which consisted of a double cheek dodge and a hasty retreat, had the Interwebs buzzing over whether she had dissed him. She insists that wasn't the case.

"He's the best," she assures "Access Hollywood." "I mean, come on."

So, what happened?

"It was my fault. I was rushed," explains Andrews, who says her interview plans were waylaid when the drivers all went for a final restroom stop before the four-hour race. She spotted 50 and was relieved to have a way to fill some airtime. But she was apparently unprepared for his peck hello.

"I went one way, he went the other," she tells "Extra." "They're screaming in my ear, 'Danica! Danica! Go get Danica!' I whipped my neck. I made him look bad. But he's my partner in the energy drink [SK Energy], and we all know what 50 did with Vitamin Water, and I hope this does just as well."

So, as it turns out, they know each other. 50 came at her in a familiar way, while she was working and got caught off guard.

So he's probably hit that before. Adda boy fiddy.
At least he has los cojones to try it.
Quote: (03-08-2013 10:10 AM)_GQ_ Wrote:  

So he's probably hit that before. Adda boy fiddy.

Called it! [Image: banana.gif]
What was that beta camera guy in the Rampage video doing after they cut he starts tapping him on the shoulder??? ....I would have told him to fuck off unless he wants an arm bar lol
Quote: (03-08-2013 09:38 PM)LaPastillaRoja Wrote:  

What was that beta camera guy in the Rampage video doing after they cut he starts tapping him on the shoulder??? ....I would have told him to fuck off unless he wants an arm bar lol

Her boyfriend.