rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is Gaming on chat sites a good idea?

Hi. I've been registered on the forum for a while now and haven't really visted as much as I should. Anyway, so if this topic may have been discussed, then I apologize for the repetition.
I've been reading about game now for about 2 years and have made very few approaches. The few women that I DID talk to were mostly polite but passed on my advances. It's still very nerve racking and I wait a LONG time between approaches, and by then I fail for lack of practice.
In the meantime I've been on chat sites flirting and being a complete DICK to chicks which gets me some cyber sex, which I feel is lame, but is better than nothing. Anyway I've been messaging this awesome looking chick that doesn't live far from me but can't seem to convince her to meet me in a hotel. The first few times we chatted it appeared that she was on the brink of doing it but I held back from trying to convince her, for fear of a many things, one of them being that she may be a catfish.
Anyway, it's now been a month of chatting within the site and we still haven't so much as texted outside of it,or talked on the phone. When I bring it up she never tells me why? Instead we wind up arguing over instance message, which I feel is ridiculous. I guess what I'm asking is whether this is worth pursuing or did I just miss my window old opportunity when I failed to push for the lay I n the very begining?
Thanx

Move on to the next girl

Online chat "game" won't bring you any lays but will get you videos and pics, and hot chicks don't really go online chatting - you shouldn't sweat it that she "rejected" you. You should focus on approaching in real life instead. As I see in your post that you have problems with approaching, the best advice I can give you is to approach as soon as possible so you get rejected immediately and you will become an approach machine for the night - you need to realize that rejection is no big deal.

Check out my thread Essential android tools for modern players and alphas to find out how to make your android phone your wingman, or click here and scroll down if you only need to root it.

Want sound that puts iPods and iPhones to shame? I got you covered!

Thanx guys. I've been thinking the same exact thing. I just needed to hear it from someone on this forum.

Just never get into your head that any interactions online have any worth. They are only worth something if you get something tangible from it, like penis in vagina.

Your game improves more by chatting face to face with the grandma next door than by chatting over IM with some girl.

Two years is enough to develop decent if not very good game if you put in the hard work, i.e. go out multiple times a week. I suggest you stop wasting your time with pickup theory and start approaching.

I'm a little older than the average guy trying to learn pickup, so it may take a while before I'm finally ready to go out multiple times a week. The older dog new tricks thing, you know?