rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

the " i luv bOObs" thread

beggin' y'alls pardon if there is another thread devoted to my favorite part of a woman's anatomy, but i luv bOObs !!!

i am the bOObie Monster

[Image: cookie%20monster_741460.jpg]

"B" is for bOObies, that's good enough for me, "B" is for bOObies, that's good enough for me, "B" is for bOObies, that's good enough for me....

Oh bOObies bOObies bOObies starts with "B"

Let's get this titty party started:

[Image: 77322_v1.jpg]

[Image: ku-boobs-6.jpg?w=500&h=532]

[Image: ku-boobs-13.jpg?w=500&h=389]

[Image: 1315481980826.gif?w=640&h=360]

[Image: titties1.jpg]

Wald

Where do you guys stand on boob jobs?

I hate bad ones - but a really good one can look good. Still - feels like cheating in a way.

At least for the ass guys - they know what they are checking out is real (yeah - I know about ass implants. But they are not mainstream yet).

Hate them they look wrong and don't move right. Love big boobs, huge boobs, saggy boobs, big nipples.

I despise boob jobs. I think they should be illegal. They feel gross and look unintentionally comical.

And I have theory: with so many women getting boob jobs, men are now subconsciously thinking most are fake and have turned to legs because you can't fake legs. This is why taller women like Stacy Keibler have now become sex symbols. My opinion, anyway.

Quote: (02-24-2013 08:34 PM)cardguy Wrote:  

I hate bad ones - but a really good one can look good. Still - feels like cheating in a way.

At least for the ass guys - they know what they are checking out is real (yeah - I know about ass implants. But they are not mainstream yet).

Not a fan of boob jobs, they can sometimes look good in clothes but when i get my hands on them its always a let down.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Fucking hate them, never seen a 'good' boob job in my life.

Are Nicole Graves' boobs real? I can't tell.

Hate fake tits. Not just aesthetically, but where does your brain have to be to want to do that?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-gtlqF3nb6sT6VX4j394...U4FNbZMbkQ]

Look great in clothes but shite naked. I actually drop a girl by a point if she has fake tits, I can't stand them.