rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which one of you guys did this? Fatso gets told on OK Cupid.

http://www.xojane.com/relationships/be-m...id-account

Then it had a friend look him up:

Quote:Quote:

“He sent me a nicer message.” That was upsetting. It made the guy human. It made him a person with tastes and preferences. It made him someone who wasn’t trollishly ranting at me for their own amusement. It made him a man who found me wanting and who thought I needed to know what I lacked.

So, perhaps we are not at all obligated to love her rolling folds? The hamster is strong in this one.

Notice how she posts the photos of all the guys who messaged her, yet she doesn't post a single one of herself.

Hmmmmmmm........

RVF Fearless Coindogger Crew

She is a feminist who swears up and down that her self-worth has nothing to do with her physical appearance, and yet some random guy on the internet telling her she is unattractive is enough to send her hamster into a death spiral, forcing her to seek reassurance from social media and write a thousand word article to cope with the experience.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

This is her:

[Image: rebecca.jpg]

Here's the most telling part of that article:

I put the dude on blast, posting a screenshot of his comment on my Facebook and emailing it out to friends. Their reactions were predictable and awesome; I felt great, in no way moved to interact with the ass, and ready to go about my day.

This sort of feminism exists in an echo chamber of self-affirming bullshit. It can't survive in the real world, as the rest of the article attests.

From a commenter that calls her self "SugarMonster":

When I lived in Los Angeles, OKC was my jam. I met dozens of guys and got one night stands, fuck buddies, friends, dates, and relationships on a continuous basis. Then I moved to Alabama. Fucking tumbleweeds. And the guys I have met? In the last year five have told me I'm too fat to fuck/date/love. Seriously. Instead of saying, "I only see you as a friend" they felt the need to tell me my body was unwanted, unfuckable, and unlovable. One informed me on Christmas WHILE IN MY BED. The last one was a couple of days ago...after we'd made plans for Valentines day.

I've closed my OKC account and don't plan to even CONSIDER turning back on until 2014. FUCK THIS. This was a final reminder that I can't base my worth on others opinions. This is the year I date myself. All that kindness and love and compassion I always give to my partners? I'm giving that to ME now. ME. Because I deserve it. Because someone not wanting to stick their dick in me doesn't determine who I am.

Dating yourself? WTF.

there are probably fetish sites for midgets, why is she on OKC?

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Some women even marry themselves, expecting gifts and a " magical" celebration.
According to HP self marriage is empowering although the girl in the linked article also mentions her " inner groom and lover".

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/25...46024.html

This shit is like believing in an imaginary friend...yeah it's ok, WHEN YOU'RE 6!

Per the comments section:

TheSugarMonster • 11 days ago −
When I lived in Los Angeles, OKC was my jam. I met dozens of guys and got one night stands, fuck buddies, friends, dates, and relationships on a continuous basis. Then I moved to Alabama. Fucking tumbleweeds. And the guys I have met? In the last year five have told me I'm too fat to fuck/date/love. Seriously. Instead of saying, "I only see you as a friend" they felt the need to tell me my body was unwanted, unfuckable, and unlovable. One informed me on Christmas WHILE IN MY BED. The last one was a couple of days ago...after we'd made plans for Valentines day.

I've closed my OKC account and don't plan to even CONSIDER turning back on until 2014. FUCK THIS. This was a final reminder that I can't base my worth on others opinions. This is the year I date myself. All that kindness and love and compassion I always give to my partners? I'm giving that to ME now. ME. Because I deserve it. Because someone not wanting to stick their dick in me doesn't determine who I am.

This is her: [Image: avatar92.jpg?1328194758]

^^^If I hadn't just signed a year lease and have a really solid job, this bitch would be the nail in the coffin for me leaving L.A.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (02-22-2013 05:47 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

This is her: [Image: avatar92.jpg?1328194758]

Here's more:

[Image: 280px-Thesugarwhale.jpg]

[Image: Thesugarmonster1.jpg]

[Image: 8068969845_0b852dda47_o.jpg]

She's all over the interwebs:

https://twitter.com/thesugarmonster
http://www.attackofthesugarmonster.com/
http://thesugarmonster.livejournal.com/
https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Thesugarmonster
http://www.flickr.com/photos/thesugarmonster/

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Fuck you Soma. Seriously man. I was fucking eating lunch.

Quote: (02-22-2013 04:31 PM)j r Wrote:  

Here's the most telling part of that article:

I put the dude on blast, posting a screenshot of his comment on my Facebook and emailing it out to friends. Their reactions were predictable and awesome; I felt great, in no way moved to interact with the ass, and ready to go about my day.

This sort of feminism exists in an echo chamber of self-affirming bullshit. It can't survive in the real world, as the rest of the article attests.

Yeah, she has to "put the dude on blast" but then, this:

“No,” I said. “Don’t bother. He isn’t worth the headspace.”

So, blasting him on facebook (to her predictably 4000 fb friends) and e-mailing to other friends isn't letting him take up any "headspace"? Yeah, she really showed him.

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

Did y'all notice the # of comments like this one

". I spent all this fucking time being honest on eharmony.com only to be REJECTED BY A DATING SITE. "

A bunch of the chicks got rejected by an algorithm.

WIA

Quote: (02-22-2013 06:30 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

". I spent all this fucking time being honest on eharmony.com only to be REJECTED BY A DATING SITE. "

WIA

Guess they didn't pass the weight limit question?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (02-22-2013 06:34 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (02-22-2013 06:30 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

WIA

Guess they didn't pass the weight limit question?
I guess her BMI was over 9000.

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

"I didn't care that he called me unattractive, AT ALL... Nope, not ONE bit.
I'm an empowered, self-fulfilled woman, see! Grrrr!

...In fact, I was so apathetic that I felt compelled to pander to my e-friends via multiple avenues for reassurance that I'm not a fugly hambeast, and write a penetrating twelve-hundred word article about the experience."

Anyone else hear something...? I think it's the sound of teardrops falling into a carton of Haagen-Dazs.

Quote: (02-22-2013 06:25 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

Seriously. [Image: confused.gif]

The first thought that went through my head when I saw those pics was, "Oh FUCK YOU man, that shit's just way over the line."

-1 sir

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Your momma's so fat her blood type is Ragu [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

Feel sorry for her. Really. I read the article and she wasn't as nasty as most of these Jezebel/Xojane types. It must suck to be an unattractive woman, a genetic 3 and there's nothing you can do about it. Here in Japan her equivalent would be thinner and more agreeable, but still single and lonely.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Holy good God! Send in Richard Simmons and a crane....it is going to take a miracle to lift her out of the house and a gay man to get her Sweating to the Oldies!

Must...bleach...my...eyes.

Quote: (02-22-2013 09:01 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

Quote: (02-22-2013 06:25 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

Seriously. [Image: confused.gif]

The first thought that went through my head when I saw those pics was, "Oh FUCK YOU man, that shit's just way over the line."

-1 sir

You guys just can't handle an empowered, fat-positive, self-confident womyn. Time to man up. [Image: troll.gif]

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

The you're unattractive line had me rolling

Disgusting.

Soma, for Nimoy`s sake, put a warning before showing those photos, i almost puke!

"What is important is to try to develop insights and wisdom rather than mere knowledge, respect someone's character rather than his learning, and nurture men of character rather than mere talents." - Inazo Nitobe

When i´m feeling blue, when i just need something to shock me up, i look at this thread and everything get better!

Letters from the battlefront: Argentina