rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

the internet cassanova

the internet cassanova

http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/ray...ories.html

Not sure why he had to steal from these broads, but this is impressive even though the women he was gaming were average looking, at least the ones they showed. Notice his annoying white knight brother mentioned. His bro is probably some dweeb who was jealous of his brothers game.

the internet cassanova

I think the man-o-sphere should get a good lawyer to rep this dude to teach these bitches a lesson. I'm sure you could find a million lawsuits started by guys that had women take shit from them that were dismissed.

the internet cassanova

Question: which RVF member is this guy?

"In America we don't worship government, we worship God." - President Donald J. Trump

the internet cassanova

Wasn't there a poster here who took women's money? Pusscrook?

the internet cassanova

She set up a police sting on the guy because he pawned her fucking camera?? What a criminal mastermind, he must have got like twenty bucks for that shit!

Must be a slow fucking day for the cops in Indiana. Why didn't she just call the FBI, I'm sure they're not busy.

Dude's gonna wind up in small claims court if he's not careful!

What a heinous crime spree, he pawned shit in three states! I can just see the Chief of Police announcing the alert in the barracks: "Okay guys, we put out an APB because a fat chick in Fort Wayne just reported some guy she met on OK Cupid gave her a fake name. The poor girl thought she was in love! Drop all your robbery and homicide cases, I want this menace locked up ASAP!"

What law says I have to tell a chick my real name? Fuck! Better pull my online dating profile down, I'm sure they've already had complaints on me for being half an inch shorter than my profile says. Not to mention it's somebody else's picture, shit, that's false impersonation!

After I busted a nut on some fat chick, I took a piss, left the toilet seat up and didn't flush! And when I snuck out I let her indoor cat outside! Call the Attorney General, I may strike again!

This is right up there with calling the cops because McDonalds ran out of Chicken Mcnuggets. Only this time they sprung into action and took Pusscrook down!

I wonder if we can use this to our advantage, though: Can I call the cops when a fat chick on POF lists her body style as "average"?

Will there be an investigation into profile pictures using Myspace Angles? What about an Attorney General complaint for fuzzy pictures?

And, most importantly, will law enforcement intervene if I get drunk and a fat chick hypnotizes me with her big titties, drags me back to her apartment, and forces me to fuck her even if I have a No Fat Bitches Policy in full effect?

the internet cassanova

According to Pusscrooks profile, he was last online on 08-27-2012 08:26 AM

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

the internet cassanova

This story cracked me up.. I remember a news story many months back that made headlines about some chick in NYC who used match.com to get dates for free dinners.. She would go on 20+ dates a month with guys she met on there and the jist of it was that she ate upwards of thousands of dollars worth of dinners that these guys paid for.. And all the media pundits who reported this story thought it was totally legit and funny.. In their minds there was nothing wrong with it..

Exactly why you dont take girls out that you meet from the internet. or that you meet from anywhere.. I know i dont.. I have them come over to house

the internet cassanova

There's a difference between stealing from someone and taking advantage of his/her desire to give you free shit. This guy stole. A girl who dates around for free dinners isn't stealing a thing.

Maybe hearts, but that's about it.

the internet cassanova

She is stealing his money and time.