rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The new day game

The new day game

"Put your number in my phone"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mRM1VwUiYA

two scoops
two genders
two terms

The new day game

Wow haha that's kind of eye opening

The new day game

this is awesome...love this guy

The new day game

Wow I'm surprised so many girls said yes.

The new day game

What the hell [Image: mindblown.gif]

The new day game

Sorry, simul posted.

Here's the link to Lindy West's 'thoughts': http://jezebel.com/5986058/have-you-this...hone-prank
In the end she admits it's not a bad way to be asked out.

I think the real key to his success is how he responded when the girls challenged him on it. He didn't get defensive. He just either repeated the request or just stares them down into compliance.

The new day game

[Image: blooddiamond.gif]

The new day game

Look at how the first chick is crossing her legs as she talks to him.

The new day game

Who's trying it this weekend during the day?

The new day game

Quote: (02-21-2013 08:46 PM)houston Wrote:  

Who's trying it this weekend during the day?
I'm going to the mall tomorrow to get some shit, might try it.

The new day game

I think I hate everyone who comments or posts on jezebel. Their way of thinking is just...I don't even know what. Also, this is a dupe post.

The new day game

Hell yes I'm trying this. Looks good but collecting numbers generally isn't. There's no information on follow ups, dates, etc so don't expect too much.

Might get some of you who are more interested in indirect approachig going more direct.

The new day game

The second guy looking away as he asks for the number is funny.

The new day game

I'm really tempted to try this at my campus (ASU). Might get the fucking police called on me though, seeing as how most sorostitutes are stuck up.

The new day game

I like his attitude, but keep in mind, these numbers are probably empty. The girl probably felt good in the moment because he took control so effectively, but I'm not convinced he sold himself well enough to get proper dates out of these numbers.

A humble gentleman's blog about pussy, cigars, and game.

LATEST POST:
The Problem With Nightclubs

Also check out my blog for cigar discussion and reviews.

The new day game

Quote: (02-21-2013 09:12 PM)RouteBackwards Wrote:  

I like his attitude, but keep in mind, these numbers are probably empty. The girl probably felt good in the moment because he took control so effectively, but I'm not convinced he sold himself well enough to get proper dates out of these numbers.

That's my thinking too but it opens the door for gaming a whole lot easier as it's a massive DHV right from the off that she's submitted to and will have already marked you as a high value guy. I've been thinking since I first saw it about how to escalate further to make sure it's a solid number.

There's an easy rapport building with her:

*hands the phone back to you*
"Okay, so now I need to put in a nickname so I remember you"

And then tease her about something with the way she looks and write down a silly name for her on your phone. Say it out loud so she giggles, gets all embarrassed and starts getting the sparkly eyes and tingles.

Then a mild compliment, "you're cute", "I stopped you because you have the sexiest walk I've seen all day" and then general game. Asking questions, telling stories, etc, etc.

It doesn't have to end where the lad in the video ends it. For the girls who give you their number from the off, providing you hold the frame, it will cut down a whole lot of time in the attraction building phase.

The new day game

All this is is dominance - nothing really special about it. Dominance works when a girl is in your presence. Once she's not, it doesn't work so good. Sort of like gravity. This is how Russian guys operate.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-20309.html

The new day game

Exactly. I bet the rate of flakes on these numbers is way higher than "normal" day game.

Btw when they ask "is this your real number?" is that not a mistake to ask that?

The new day game

great video. this type of dominance can be applied to any part of the game, especially escalating to bang

The new day game

It's not that hard to get numbers, I estimate 1 out of 3 numbers I get turn into good conversations. Even less into dates.

The new day game

Quote: (02-21-2013 11:00 PM)GenJx Wrote:  

great video. this type of dominance can be applied to any part of the game, especially escalating to bang

Correct, but you've got to the get the girl out on a date with you first.

Here is what's going to happen. These girls are going to tell the first girl friend they meet what happened. And they are going to laugh about it, about that crazy guy. Then the friend is going to say, are you going to go out with him. And she's is going go, are you crazy? This is just pure entertainment for girls.

What guys don't understand is that picking up girls today is actually entertaining to them and the stranger the approach the higher the entertainment value. Also, notice, they are not pulling this shit on any really hot babes. All of the girls in the video are like a 6 and below.

The new day game

So simple yet so good

The new day game

Same guy as from Do You Even Lift?

Balls of steel.

The new day game

Quote: (02-22-2013 12:27 AM)Bacchus Wrote:  

Same guy as from Do You Even Lift?

Balls of steel.

same guy

The new day game

Quote: (02-21-2013 11:09 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

Quote: (02-21-2013 11:00 PM)GenJx Wrote:  

Correct, but you've got to the get the girl out on a date with you first.

Here is what's going to happen. These girls are going to tell the first girl friend they meet what happened. And they are going to laugh about it, about that crazy guy. Then the friend is going to say, are you going to go out with him. And she's is going go, are you crazy? This is just pure entertainment for girls.

What guys don't understand is that picking up girls today is actually entertaining to them and the stranger the approach the higher the entertainment value. Also, notice, they are not pulling this shit on any really hot babes. All of the girls in the video are like a 6 and below.

The first girl had a delicious roud fat ass . You couldnt see her face, so she might be even 8 or 9.