rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Agree or Disagree

Agree or Disagree

"all of this PUA material has been manufactured for a broken system and its broken people. Once you get your head around that, you can start locating good quality girls."

Agree or Disagree

Yes, take the red-pill and recognize the whackness that is the status quo.

Agree or Disagree

Quote: (02-21-2013 12:51 PM)soup Wrote:  

I think the red pill is the discovery that there is no such thing as a "good quality girl".

WIA

Agree or Disagree

Quote: (02-21-2013 01:20 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

I think the red pill is the discovery that there is no such thing as a "good quality girl".

WIA

No, red pill actually opens your ability to discern beauty. So, red pill means you are less likely to end up with mediocre girl or worse, a land whale.

Agree or Disagree

The fact that girls go around claiming to want a guy who treats them like a princess yet only react favorably when you talk down to them is the biggest piece of evidence.

Every blue-pill beta knows that the dating world is fucked up too. They do everything the feminine imperative tells them to in order to score a girl, but they don't. They're frustrated. I was frustrated too, until I took the red pill.

Agree or Disagree

Quote: (02-21-2013 01:24 PM)soup Wrote:  

WIA

No, red pill actually opens your ability to discern beauty. So, red pill means you are less likely to end up with mediocre girl or worse, a land whale.

Not seeing the relationship between

"good quality girl" and "beauty" or "mediocre girl" or "land whale"

GQG - is physical beauty + long term attractive qualities that are not physical.

Beauty/Mediocrity/Land Whale seem to imply a focus on physical.

If you're in the game, it's not because you want just any girl.

At least not for most of us.

WIA

Agree or Disagree

hahaha

what's the asterisk next to 'I don't have the ability to make a tough call' supposed to follow-thru to?

Agree or Disagree

Quote: (02-21-2013 01:24 PM)soup Wrote:  

I definitely agree. Game allows you to take control of your life and get what you want. Most guys live hoping something will fall into their laps. We go out and take it. If you want a "good quality girl" you have the ability to see which ones are worth your time and which ones are not. I don't believe anyone who says there are no 'good girls' do you really believe that every girl you encounter is a cum-gurgling whore who is incapable of love and will ride any cock that makes their vagina wet?

Game gives out what you put in and thats the best part about it.

Agree or Disagree

Quote: (02-21-2013 12:36 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

"all of this PUA material has been manufactured for a broken system and its broken people. Once you get your head around that, you can start locating good quality girls."

I wouldn't say all of it, but much of it is. You are learning to deal with broken women who have been conditioned to deal with damaged men as a man who was likely damaged in some way, but fortunately bettering one's self is an option more available to men.

Take the red pill in other areas of life, and you will see just how damaged everything is.

Agree or Disagree

the red pill symbolizes an acknowledgement of the uncomfortable truths about people. Not just women, but all people.

Agree or Disagree

I think a lot of the old school PUA stuff tended to attract more broken women but a combination of cultural shift and deeper insights into what actually attracts women means the stuff that Roosh and the like spit out works across the board.

Agree or Disagree

WIA

A good quality girl in the context of this thread is a girl who understands that she cannot survive and live well without a man protecting her.

A good quality girl is a girl who is not willing a populist government to substitute a man for her. Therefore she respects her father, marries following his wisdom and then shifts her focus of respect on her husband who is the most important person in her life.

While men become of good quality trough work, training and shaping their character, good quality girls are raised, they do not become. Girls are the mirrors off society, they are like plants that grow as the society nourishes them. They have no choice in being good or bad. Broken societies produce broken girls and good societies produce good girls. Within the same society girls have only minimal differences of goodness and therefore trying to distinguish the "good" girls from the "bad" girls is an exercise in futility. Once this futility is recognized one can easily conclude tha there are no good girls. But if one just moves to a different society with a different culture or chanes his surrounding culture he can observe a difference.

Agree or Disagree

If this is your version of the Red Pill then it's sad version indeed. I have known and know now quite a few really great, top quality girls. To make such a blanket condemnation of all women is not only sad, it is just a reflection of your reality.

You may believe you are seeing reality BUT you are only seeing your version of it. Ultimately, that all any of us really sees, regardless of what pill we taking.

If there are no good women then there can be no good men either.

WIA

Agree or Disagree

Quote: (02-21-2013 02:12 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

I don't believe anyone who says there are no 'good girls' do you really believe that every girl you encounter is a cum-gurgling whore who is incapable of love and will ride any cock that makes their vagina wet?

Game gives out what you put in and thats the best part about it.

Yep. If it was just that they were so super easy, we'd not need game. But, on the other hand, it's a sobering reminder that you can make a "good girl" a whore, and that many "good girls" aren't what they seem--they're not good.
There's quality. Game, by its nature, lets you see the quality women have. And their faults. It lets you judge openly. But there are still high and low quality girls, and not just appearances. My ex-fiance, who introduced me to game, was very bland in appearance but her personality was fantastic--chill, ok with me screwing around and getting my feet wet so to speak as long as I kept it within reason and her informed (and my shit wrapped), encouraging, enthusiastic sexually, generally feminine, able to take care of a home, a solid emotional companion, etc--and I still realize she was quality. But, seeing what game helps you see, I understand now more of how she ticked, and while I can also find more women, and even sometimes more quality women (certainly physically), game also, at the same time, helps you appreciate the rare bits of quality--as well as opening your eyes to their limitations. Instead of seeing a 10 and then being disappointed when she's suddenly a 6 to you, you realize her as the 8 you always had. It lets you have perspective, understanding, and can, rather oddly, facilitate better connections I think emotionally with women--but with those you want to. You get to go in with both eyes open, able to get out of it what you want, and decide--is she worth pursuing? Or is she a pump & dump?--with that information and knowledge.

As for the OP, agree 100%, thought it was obvious from the get-go. System's broken, game is just exploiting the brokenness.

Agree or Disagree

Quote: (02-21-2013 10:02 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

If this is your version of the Red Pill then it's sad version indeed. I have known and know now quite a few really great, top quality girls. To make such a blanket condemnation of all women is not only sad, it is just a reflection of your reality.

You may believe you are seeing reality BUT you are only seeing your version of it. Ultimately, that all any of us really sees, regardless of what pill we taking.

LOL, must have hit a nerve there Nomad.

WIA

Agree or Disagree

Quote: (02-21-2013 01:24 PM)FourToTheFloor Wrote:  

The fact that girls go around claiming to want a guy who treats them like a princess yet only react favorably when you talk down to them is the biggest piece of evidence.

Every blue-pill beta knows that the dating world is fucked up too. They do everything the feminine imperative tells them to in order to score a girl, but they don't. They're frustrated. I was frustrated too, until I took the red pill.

Dal-Rock's philosophy makes an appearance! I definitely lean in that direction.

I wonder how many folks here are up on the Feminine Imperative and how it is different than feminism.

WIA

Agree or Disagree

Quote: (02-21-2013 11:23 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Quote: (02-21-2013 10:02 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

LOL, must have hit a nerve there Nomad.

WIA

Well, it's a self fulfilling prophecy. If you go out there thinking all women are evil then that's basically what you will find. And unfortunately, I find a lot of this mentally on here and I can understand the source and reasons but I can't understand how the negativity can be of benefit. Doesn't mean you have to be an idiot when dealing with women but I can't imagine interacting with women thinking they are just waiting to fuck me over at any chance they get. Can't see how that is any fun at all.

Agree or Disagree

Quote: (02-22-2013 12:21 AM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

Well, it's a self fulfilling prophecy. If you go out there thinking all women are evil then that's basically what you will find. And unfortunately, I find a lot of this mentally on here and I can understand the source and reasons but I can't understand how the negativity can be of benefit. Doesn't mean you have to be an idiot when dealing with women but I can't imagine interacting with women thinking they are just waiting to fuck me over at any chance they get. Can't see how that is any fun at all.

That's not what I said at all.

You're bringing your own dishes to this party.

There's no such thing as a good quality girl != "thinking all women are evil" or "women...are just waiting to fuck me over"

I didn't say that, you did.

Sounds like you got some unresolved issues with the whole pick up thing, misgivings about what your fellow red pill takers believe.

Indeed, given the split in the voting, a lot of people seem to think that the quote is correct, that pick up is a broken system for broken people. And based on the likes, a lot of people agree with your particular take.

Interesting indeed.

WIA

Agree or Disagree

@WIA Sorry dude, I was actually fighting with this girl and I allowed my emotions to spill out onto here. The irony of it was the fight was over me telling her what an ungrateful bitch she was. While there are lot of good women out in the world, I don't know of many here in the US. So yes, I feel for you guys.

Agree or Disagree

No worries, Iron sharpens Iron.

But in terms of the unicorn that is the "good quality girl", I think girls are human, and human beings are capable of change.

Most of the vets here have had that LTR with a good quality girl that started out as a honeymoon, turned into a comfortable routine, and then into a nightmare. Some of us have had it several times.

Is it hindsight or rationalization that allows us to look back and "see the signs"? Then we get back on the saddle, bed a few more, all the while looking for the next "good quality girl".

Even in places where there is less social mobility for women, more religion, no safety net - it's not like women do not commit adultery, have their husbands raise other mens' children, lie, cheat, steal, withhold sex, stop cooking and cleaning...., fuck foreigners because they think that will be best for them and their children..

For me the red pill has always been, there is no pot of gold at the rainbow.

A lot of people see that as depressing, but I think of it as a relief.

WIA

Quote: (02-22-2013 02:00 AM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

@WIA Sorry dude, I was actually fighting with this girl and I allowed my emotions to spill out onto here. The irony of it was the fight was over me telling her what an ungrateful bitch she was. While there are lot of good women out in the world, I don't know of many here in the US. So yes, I feel for you guys.

Agree or Disagree

Women are people. In my experience you can find good people and bad people everywhere. American women have their issues but so do women from other countries. At the end of the day it just comes down to deciding what kind of problems you want to deal with. For example, if you get a Brasilian woman you will have to deal with jealous. You get an Estonian woman, you will have to deal with coldness, etc. etc.

As much as we like to bash women we then to forget about all of the abusive men have been dishing out on women over the centuries. Women in America today behave very much like any minority that has been repressed e.g. blacks. Unless you are black you cannot really related to the prejudices they have to put up with on a constant basis which in turn shapes their personality. In the end we (men) are the creator of both the good and the bad women out there.

Agree or Disagree

Have no idea on this one.

Game works worldwide... So while the "number of pua's" is a good indicator of a sick culture, I don't think it has any bearing on finding girls you want to smash.

It takes a ton of de-programming, but as soon as you realize marriage/kids is an utter fail, your game gets 10x stronger and you're happier, healthier and stress free. That change causes you to believe there are no "good girls", because there is literally no girl you're willing to commit to for life.

Agree or Disagree

WIA

I think the red pill is the discovery that the quality of the girl is related to the quality of the man. And I mean that on a number of different levels.

Agree or Disagree

Truer words have never been spoken!

Quote: (02-22-2013 09:12 AM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

As much as we like to bash women we then to forget about all of the abusive men have been dishing out on women over the centuries. Women in America today behave very much like any minority that has been repressed e.g. blacks. Unless you are black you cannot really related to the prejudices they have to put up with on a constant basis which in turn shapes their personality. In the end we (men) are the creator of both the good and the bad women out there.

Check out Pimp Game, Picking Up Strippers, The Fun Way!, Weaponized: Add Cold Reading to your arsenal! and Tarot Game.

Game isn’t what I use to get what I want out of women.
Game is what I use to get what I want out of life.

Agree or Disagree

There are good quality girls, they are just hard to find, hypergamy differs in women dependent on their age and dependent on the man they are with.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos