rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

18 year olds and booze
8 year olds and booze
What are your thoughts?

Bringing an 18 y/o broad back over to the hotel this evening and she wants some wine.

Would you do it? Have met her but not banged. Yet.

*For those that are unaware, I'm 43.

If this has been discussed here before, and I'm sure it has, I was not able to find it via search.
8 year olds and booze
Bring her back to the hotel, fuck her before letting her have any wine, and kick her out.
8 year olds and booze
Don't be scared. Avoid any discussion of age difference. I keep a playlist of top 100 songs of 2012 on my iPod in my car. It's all radio friendly stuff. Can't go wrong.

Get a red wine, Burgundy or Merlot.
Quote:Quote:

Lower-alcohol wines tend to be white or sparkling (very few reds come in under 12 per cent) and usually hail from cool climates, where the grapes simply don't get as ripe. The most obvious example is German riesling, which can be exquisitely delicate and crisp, laced through with apple and citrus, yet naturally low in strength. That goes for sweet, medium and dry labels.

Avoid any kind of serious discussion. Keep it playful and fun. Positive vibe. 2 drinks before you try any kino. Smoke 'em if you got 'em too [Image: wink.gif]

Let us know what happens.

Team Nachos
8 year olds and booze
Nah, I wouldn't do it. There's nothing wrong with an adult girl making her own decisions, but there's something wrong with providing alcohol to underage drinkers before you put the moves on them.
8 year olds and booze
Yes.
8 year olds and booze
edit-reply to Parlay;

I'm more concerned with the booze and her being 18 and if one should be concerned about consequences.

Got the game on with her and she doesn't seem to be the type to holler rape, but how many do seem that sort?
8 year olds and booze
Yes, I would do it. Shouldn't even be an issue. Maybe I should ask a more important question, specifically how you are meeting 18yos when you are 43?
8 year olds and booze
Shouldn't be a problem in my opinion mate, but I would make sure you have some proof that she isn't "going against her will" or anything, just to cover your bases in case.
8 year olds and booze
I'd do it in a heartbeat, but over here the legal drinking age is 18 so not a fair comparasion. How about weed? There's more of a code of silence there.
8 year olds and booze
Quote: (02-20-2013 12:00 PM)slubu Wrote:  

Yes, I would do it. Shouldn't even be an issue. Maybe I should ask a more important question, specifically how you are meeting 18yos when you are 43?

How does one meet 18 year olds? Do you go shopping at grocery stores. Home Depot, Farm and Fleet, convenience stores, etc?

They are everywhere and a fair number are open to cool older guys. You just have to open them and lead them. They're not nearly as bitchy as broads at the saloon from my experience.

If they are busy working I'll give them a card and tell them to text me when they get some free time.

I'm not slaying them yet, but it's a work in progress. All that matters is they are out there waiting for some good experienced cock that lasts more than 2 minutes.
8 year olds and booze
Quote: (02-20-2013 12:06 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

I'd do it in a heartbeat, but over here the legal drinking age is 18 so not a fair comparasion. How about weed? There's more of a code of silence there.

Herb is a no go for me due to Federal Regs. ie-I'm subject to the whiz quiz.
8 year olds and booze
Just get rid of the bottle of whatever she would claim she drank. If anything is going to happen because of it would be a same day deal like her getting in a wreck after she leaves and telling the cop she was drinking wine with you.

Don't worry about it.
8 year olds and booze
I would never entice an 18 y.o. into a hotel with wine in hopes for sex. What has men become? Shame on you Hotweels, she is young enough to be your daughter.
8 year olds and booze
Is this a troll thread? Why aren't you feeding her booze and banging her yet

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.
8 year olds and booze
You're nuts if you think this chick hasn't drank booze before.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.
8 year olds and booze
OP is a CREEPER!!!!!
8 year olds and booze
Quote: (02-20-2013 12:26 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

You're nuts if you think this chick hasn't drank booze before.

Oh I know she has. And no worries about her driving as I'm picking her up.

More concerned about fake rape, parents, etc.

Not overly concerned, but it is there and what the hell; It makes a good topic.
8 year olds and booze
Quote: (02-20-2013 11:18 AM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

What are your thoughts?

My thoughts are:

#1) Congratulations
#2) God bless you
#3) How did you meet her? Tell us the story?

Quote: (02-20-2013 11:18 AM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

Would you do it?

I have done it. I do it a few times a year.
8 year olds and booze
So you're trying out the barely legal buffet finally? Excellent.
8 year olds and booze
An 18 yr old today is what a 28 yr old use to be yesterday.
8 year olds and booze
I'd let her drink as long as she isn't driving. 18 year old girls can't drive for shit sober as it is.

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.
8 year olds and booze
A "close friend" of mine, a rather scurrilous fellow, told me he has plans to arrange for alcohol to be provided to young ladies of a certain age who will be visiting our town during Spring Break and who may be oppressed by puritanical drinking laws.

He views this as social justice activism. but would not be adverse to the young ladies showing their gratitude by inviting him to bang the daylights out of them.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron
8 year olds and booze
How did I meet her? Pretty simple really.

Me-Wearing a heavy Columbia winter coat, jeans, clean work boots and a clean yellow/green safety vest. (Obviously in construction but since I am clean with clean clothes I'm probably the boss.)

I needed some fence posts so rolled into Farm and Fleet, and as the place is freaking huge and I've never been in this particular one, I didn't have any idea where the posts were. So, I start wandering around and this cute little thing wearing a Farm and Fleet shirt happens by.

Me-This place is freaking huge. Could you tell me where I can find some fence posts?

Her-Sure. I think they are in aisle 32.

Me-*dumb look* No idea where that is.

Her- *smiles* Follow me.

Idle chit chat while walking to other side of store, mostly about how I can never find anything in stores new to me. ie-I'm from out of town. She asks what project we are working on. She knows exactly where it is.

Her- When is that going to be done? It's a pain in the butt that road being closed.

Me- *dumb look* Oh, sorry. You said butt and I lost my train of thought. *smirk while looking up from her ass*

Her- *giggles*

Me- How long have you worked here?

Her-A few months. It sucks. blah blah

Me-Well *this town* is just pure excitement isn't it? I hope so since I'm going to be here for a few months.

Her-Says something about town being boring, etc.

Me-Well, I'm stuck here for a while so it would be cool to meet someone to hang out with. Maybe point out places to eat and such. You in?

Her-*smiles*

Me-Don't be shy. Here. *hand her card* Text me when you are on break. It'll be fun.

Her-ok *smiles*

I grab the slip for the posts since they inventory them outside, thank her and tell her to text with a smile.

She smiles a shy smile again and gives me directions to get to the posts. 5 minutes later she texts me;"Did you find the posts ok?"

Game on.

Not word for word, but you get the gist.
8 year olds and booze
Quote: (02-20-2013 01:32 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

How did I meet her? Pretty simple really.

Me-Wearing a heavy Columbia winter coat, jeans, clean work boots and a clean yellow/green safety vest. (Obviously in construction but since I am clean with clean clothes I'm probably the boss.)

I needed some fence posts so rolled into Farm and Fleet, and as the place is freaking huge and I've never been in this particular one, I didn't have any idea where the posts were. So, I start wandering around and this cute little thing wearing a Farm and Fleet shirt happens by.

Me-This place is freaking huge. Could you tell me where I can find some fence posts?

Her-Sure. I think they are in aisle 32.

Me-*dumb look* No idea where that is.

Her- *smiles* Follow me.

Idle chit chat while walking to other side of store, mostly about how I can never find anything in stores new to me. ie-I'm from out of town. She asks what project we are working on. She knows exactly where it is.

Her- When is that going to be done? It's a pain in the butt that road being closed.

Me- *dumb look* Oh, sorry. You said butt and I lost my train of thought. *smirk while looking up from her ass*

Her- *giggles*

Me- How long have you worked here?

Her-A few months. It sucks. blah blah

Me-Well *this town* is just pure excitement isn't it? I hope so since I'm going to be here for a few months.

Her-Says something about town being boring, etc.

Me-Well, I'm stuck here for a while so it would be cool to meet someone to hang out with. Maybe point out places to eat and such. You in?

Her-*smiles*

Me-Don't be shy. Here. *hand her card* Text me when you are on break. It'll be fun.

Her-ok *smiles*

I grab the slip for the posts since they inventory them outside, thank her and tell her to text with a smile.

She smiles a shy smile again and gives me directions to get to the posts. 5 minutes later she texts me;"Did you find the posts ok?"

Game on.

Not word for word, but you get the gist.

Beautiful.

It's as simple as that.
8 year olds and booze
Where in that exchange was wine mentioned?