rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Picking up foreign tourists

I had a thought. Its widely known that traveling women are a lot easier, so I thought about just picking up the tourists in your city to get multiple flags.

Anyone done this? How did you do it? Where would someone find these tourists to bang?

Isaiah 4:1

Tourist women are there to fuck without consequences in 90% of cases, so it isn't really hard. You know the city, approach them in the bar and then make sure they go with you to some place where your social value is high (you know bouncers, bartenders, you hooked up with hot girls who are regular there).

You don't need tight game, just be a fun guy with a little bit of teasing. Couple of drinking games specific to your country will do the trick.

Choose a spot for daygame that you know has a high influx of tourists. There's a park where I live in the city with a large fountain. I hang around there and if I do 5 approaches in that session four of them will be foreigners. It feels like cheating sometimes.

Quote: (02-20-2013 03:02 AM)CJ_W Wrote:  

Anyone done this?

Of course.

Quote:Quote:

How did you do it?

Quote:Quote:

Where would someone find these tourists to bang?

Depends on which city.

Where are you?

I've been thinking about this a lot recently. I'm in LA and it's stocked full of them. Plus they are not bitchy like local girls, they are there for a limited time and you can be their host. The only question is how to get to that point? My thought was hanging by the tourist spots, offering to take their photo, and going from there.

We've also discussed this in the context of when YOU'RE traveling and targeting other travelers around the world for easy bangs. Though your goal is to capture local flags, sometimes traveler bangs fall in your lap if you're in a popular tourist destination.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

If you're in a real (eg NYC, London) or perceived (eg LA) top tier city play on her need to feel that she is something other than just another tourist. Make her fell a bit like a local, and make being with you the route for her to attain, retain and regain these feelings.

I had posted a thread a slight variation on this idea.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-13271....pipelining

Instead of hitting trying to bang these tourist girls I meet while traveling, I exchange contact info with them, run some game on them over the internet and see if they want to visit me. Obviously, your home base has to be a high value location(NYC, Miami, LA, etc.) as they're going to "tour" your city and your place is just a cheap, safe, and convenient location for them to crash in.

To update that thread, I had a Dutch girl visit in September but she came with one of her friends. My roommate was thankfully single, so we both got the bang with the girl I met and her friend on the last night, but nonetheless it was still really fun to hang with cute girls visiting your city. I've been working on this Russian girl from Yakutsk I met in China, but her English is so poor that it may not work.

So your telling me DC might actually have something to offer me?

2 words

air port

I remember picking up a Chinese tourist during my visit to Prague. Like you said, it's easier, as she's by herself and will have no consequences for fucking around with a stranger. It's probably best to go for lone tourists.

When I lived in Toronto my roommate used to kill it by picking up women at the local hostels. The one on King actually has a pretty sweet patio bar in the summer time. He made it look easy. He also spoke German so that was another plus. If anyone ever got suspicious he just said he was waiting for a friend and they got delayed.

In tourist cities like Miami there is quite a few of them. The biggest problem I have encountered is that they usually don't travel alone. They usually come with 1 - 2 girlfriends or family members. You have to then win the approval of her friends or family in order to get her alone or get a wing man to help out. Now, if for some reason she is crazy about you then that changes everything. Other than that, you just proceed as normal.

Quote: (02-20-2013 09:00 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

[quote='CJ_W' pid='375352' dateline='1361347369']

Where are you?
L.A.

Isaiah 4:1

Quote: (02-21-2013 03:47 AM)CJ_W Wrote:  

[quote] (02-20-2013 09:00 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

(02-20-2013, 08:02 AM)CJ_W Wrote:  Where are you?
L.A.

Santa Monica, Hollywood and Vine, Rodeo Dr., all over Bev, Getty Museum.

Give those a shot and report back.

Haha, come to London, do some daygame, and see how many tourists you get [Image: wink.gif]
I'm always hoping to meet a girl who's not English and most of the time you can even pick them out.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

So what's the best opener on a foreign tourist in your experience?

I'm have quite a repertoire when opening locals when I'm a tourist but how do you open visiting girls best in your city (outside of a coffee shop where you can see the travel guide)?

just search for a couchsurfing threads here. same difference

Quote: (06-04-2013 02:11 PM)Mumbojumbo Wrote:  

So what's the best opener on a foreign tourist in your experience?

I'm have quite a repertoire when opening locals when I'm a tourist but how do you open visiting girls best in your city (outside of a coffee shop where you can see the travel guide)?

"Hey, how good is your English?" courtesy of Bojangles.

Quote: (06-04-2013 03:14 PM)calihunter Wrote:  

Mhh maybe I'm missing something. I use Couchsurfing too (not much for hosting though, but for having a pipeline in countries without a good dating portal).

I was more interested in a street opener.

I like the 'How good is your language' but I'm more looking for something I as a local can convincingly ask a tourist whose origin I do not know.

My best bet so far is 'How do you like xyz so far'. But I'm looking for the pet store equivalent [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (02-20-2013 11:58 AM)slubu Wrote:  

I've been thinking about this a lot recently. I'm in LA and it's stocked full of them. Plus they are not bitchy like local girls, they are there for a limited time and you can be their host. The only question is how to get to that point? My thought was hanging by the tourist spots, offering to take their photo, and going from there.

Try running game in the hostels out there.

Quote: (02-20-2013 08:50 PM)Jaylow Wrote:  

2 words

air port

I sat earlier today at the bar next to a blond 9. Fuck she was hot and I thought she was gonna throw me on the bar and fuck my brains out. Chicken shitted out and didn't close the number. Her flight was to the West Coast to cock tease the members out there. I'd have burned up some airline miles to go visit or bring her to me.

The problem is chicks in the airports are always heading another direction, and fuck if I've been able to sit next to anything cute.

Learn the tourist junket for your town:

1) What are the major hotels (by name) that tourists use, and where are they located?
2) Why do tourists come to your town, and where do they sightsee?
3) What are some reasonable things most tourists aren't going to know that would make a difference in their stay?

duckduckgo on "city name" and tours/tourism/travel. See what's being advertised to tourists coming to your city.

From there, check the tourists sites/restaurants/things yourself, and day game. There's kinda a stage progression:

1) You don't know anything about where you live. So you open tourists up about your sister coming to visit next month, she wants to see the city, and you don't know anything. Elderly opener about what have they liked seeing? What are they enjoying?
2) You go to museums, popular restaurants, and other tourists destinations and daygame. You open them by being the helpful local who knows local things, like what days the other museums are free, what hour they close, what street fairs are going on and fun, and know local landmarks like churches, bridges, and viewpoints that make good photos. You don't mind going out of your way to help them find their way around, usually leading them there because their language isn't so good.
3) You've learned how to spot tourists by their routes/what they're doing and know what they want to do/what times they're out. You no longer go TO tourist spots, you intercept them casually at nodes of travel BETWEEN tourist spots, when they're less distracted, and logistically closer to your place. You become the "I insist" guy --you're proud of your town/city and you insist on sharing the cool world you move within. Most of it is pretty low ball stuff with local (not Chinese, not Mexican, not sushi, but local!) food --a Russian girl may come to San Francisco to see Alcatraz with its island-miles-from-anything shit-tastic logistics, but when she was transferring buses back to her hotel a local guy thought she was lost, introduced her to American hotdogs and they went for a walk in a park.

I really can't overemphasize don't do non-american food with tourists. Guys think that ethic restaurants are somehow exotic. I assure you, just as you wouldn't go to Ireland and then eat Chinese food there, they did not come to America to eat Chinese food. A back yard barbecue with a real American is amazing. That's the experience they crave.

Simple things tourist chicks like:

Taking them shopping with you in a grocery store can be pretty amazing for them. Tourists never find grocery stores, and they don't understand the etiquette that you take for granted or even the layout of what is where. Plus a lot of the food, like types of lunchmeat and cheese, are scary without a local to help.

Flea markets with booths that sell antiques and jewelry. (But avoid the ones that sell t-shirts or fence stolen worktools)

Painting exhibits in the park.

Watching an inning of softball in any park in your Park District. Briefly walking through a bowling alley. DO NOT STAY FOR A WHOLE GAME.

Vistas. Viewpoints. Riverside walks. Lakes. Anything scenic.

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

Quote: (06-04-2013 09:53 PM)Mumbojumbo Wrote:  

Quote: (06-04-2013 03:14 PM)calihunter Wrote:  

Mhh maybe I'm missing something. I use Couchsurfing too (not much for hosting though, but for having a pipeline in countries without a good dating portal).

I was more interested in a street opener.

I like the 'How good is your language' but I'm more looking for something I as a local can convincingly ask a tourist whose origin I do not know.

My best bet so far is 'How do you like xyz so far'. But I'm looking for the pet store equivalent [Image: smile.gif]

You're placing too much emphasis on the opener. It doesn't really matter.

"How good is your English?"
"You look lost"
"What's a crazy foreigner doing in my town?"
"Are you from x?"
"You don't look like you're from around here"

That won't get them attracted to you, approaching them and displaying your value will. It's not all about lines, it's about you.

Thanks MattC and BlackHawk - that's awesome stuff. Gonna report back how it worked out [Image: smile.gif]

College towns. Ones with big State Universities have tons of international students. They have clubs, festivals, open house-type events open to the public.