rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The FSU - The Last Sanctuary

Stories like these below now abound throughout the world including vast swaths of the United States, all of the major Asian nations (China, Korea, India), metropoles like London, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and "Hell on Earth" for men such as the Middle East & Gulf states.

Quote:Quote:

In a Perth pub yesterday, 21-year-old Aroha Burns-Laing, from Gosnells, was outnumbered four to one by men.

Miss Burns-Laing, who works in a bottle shop, said she had noticed over the past few years that there were many more men than women in Perth.

Her fiance, Paul Sorby, 31, said many of his friends were struggling to find girlfrie

http://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/a/-/new...n-move-in/

This is what most of the world has been reduced to.

Slugging it out with 3 other men for mediocre fat cows.

[Image: 478960408.jpg]

Meanwhile, in CHINA & INDIA:

By 2020, as many as 40 million more men than women will reach adulthood and enter the world's most competitive mating market. Tens of millions of young, ambitious men unable to find girlfriends or wives can't be good for any economy, never mind one poised to surpass the United States.

Coining the term "Generation XY," Hvistendahl provides the grim results of sex selection: while the natural sex ratio at birth is 105 boys born for every 100 girls, in India the figure has risen to 112 boys and in China, 121. The Chinese city of Lianyungang actually recorded 163 boys per 100 girls in 2007.

Meanwhile, in MOSCOW:

Anna Shpakova is a beautiful Russian blonde. A professional dancer and the art director of Moscow’s new Leica Academy, she favors a wardrobe of black designer threads that hang gracefully on her trim frame. She is a fixture of Russia’s avant-garde art circles, and can often be found hosting hip gallery openings, welcoming visitors to photography exhibits at the Russian Academy of Arts, or teaching art students at the Rodchenko Photo School.

And yet, like so many Russian women, Shpakova has lost hope of finding a suitable mate among her fellow countrymen.

Some women, like Shpakova, have decided to date only non-Russian men. Others have resigned themselves to a life of singledom, rather than wrestle their boyfriends into the role of a modern, supportive partner.

[Image: 1338812039791.cached.jpg]

The FSU is the last sanctuary.

Those of you who can (Vorkuta, Roosh), enjoy it while it lasts.

If I learned anything so far, is that nobody owes me shit. All life owes me is a day when I die and that's it. Anything else is mine for the taking. None of this, ever, was supposed to be a 1-to-1 transaction, it just doesn't happen anywhere in nature. Nobody has ensured a harem, nobody has ensured this special girl. You either swoop the uglies, or rise yourself above the rest. There are no sanctuaries.

I'm not writing this to spark a discussion, I just want you to think for a moment if the problem is everyone or your personal perceptions about it. 4 more guys going for a girl, what do you want them to be? Competition or just an audience?

A demographic winter is coming. I first felt the chill back in summer 2010 in DC.

I think the skewed ratios are a reflection of the local economy. Men tend to leave their towns, cities and countries to chase after money. Women are more rooted to their families, friends and support structure and are more likely to stay even in a poor economy.

Team Nachos

Sorry, even if it is somewhat true all over the western world (it is certainly in terms of quality, at least), you can't make a global study just out of Perth.

Perth is a region which lives on the mining industry. Therefore, lots of guys from everywhere head there to make big bucks. So it's absolutely normal there is such an unfavorable ratio there. It's the same in every places where there are so many jobs that only men can perform (oil & mining): northern Alberta (Canada), North Dakota (USA), Middle East, Mongolia, etc., you name it.

Quote: (02-19-2013 10:34 PM)rakishness Wrote:  

A demographic winter is coming. I first felt the chill back in summer 2010 in DC.

[Image: nyqBcvw.jpg]

I couldn't disagree with the basic statement, the numbers speak for themselves.

But don't forget Brazil is a sactuary too!

Brazil: national average (November 2012) is 943 women for every 100 men (this means there is, roughly, a surplus of 4 million women in Brazil).

Single Women: 52% of the entire female population.

In the age group between 20-39 years old, Belo Horizonte (MG) hits the top: 853 women for every 100 men! God bless Minas Gerais.

The absolute national record seems to go to Santos (SP) with 54,25% of the total population consisting of women.

Porto Alegre, Salvador, Recife etc. are also examples of capital cities where women are pratically 54% of the total population.

The average ratio in Rio de Janeiro State (not city) is 91 men for every 100 women (2010). I suspect the ratio in the city is more favorable.

From 2000 to 2010, the percentage of women has INCREASED in Brazil.

Indeed, certain mining areas up north have more men than women.

Poverty creates distortions in certain areas (men leave), as well as some new farmlands in the center of the country (men come).

Data is from the IBGE, the national bureau of statistics.

Shpakova above is not very hot to be fair, she looks very thin and I doubt she has much boob. She looks to be in her early-thirties, so she has no excuse for not finding a decent guy thus far in life. Unfortunately for her, no guys her own age would be interested in her, when they can score 21 years olds just as easily.

I can see Ukraine going shitwards in the not too distant future, visa liberlisation on the horizon, EU membership still someway off, the discovery of the largest reserves of shale gas in Europe, will give Ukraine a huge boost to their economy unfortunately.

Russia will be good for a while, they are resilient to American culture, and the women are still very traditional; family orientated, getting married and having children in their early twenties. I hope this will keep the ratios good for some time yet

This map produces little surprise

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/co...lation.PNG

The most rapes are in this world are commited by those in the blue countries

Ukraine will be admitted to the EU at some point. It will take 2-4 years after that to see noticeable declines there, as the women freely travel to England for jobs or get flown in by their Spanish and Italian internet romances.

Quote: (02-20-2013 09:18 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Ukraine will be admitted to the EU at some point. It will take 2-4 years after that to see noticeable declines there, as the women freely travel to England for jobs or get flown in by their Spanish and Italian internet romances.

I would think 2 - 4 years would be incredibly optimistic. Corruption is so ingrained into their culture I don't expect it in my lifetime.

I suspect they will be "saved" by mother Russia and become part of the new FSU.

I mean it will take 2-4 years AFTER it gets admitted to the EU. Then Russia will be our mother land. In 20 years, I think it will be all that's left.

I think the guys here who said Kiev had a lot of tourists have never been to Tallinn, Riga, Warsaw, Zagreb, etc. It didn't feel like an insurmountable problem.

The E.U as it is today will be gone long before Ukraine is admitted to it.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Quote: (02-20-2013 11:56 AM)Teedub Wrote:  

The E.U as it is today will be gone long before Ukraine is admitted to it.

I think Schengen will remain intact no matter what, or even expand to include other countries. Any type of EU collapse will be primarily economical (currency, banks, investments, etc.)

Quote: (02-20-2013 11:33 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

I mean it will take 2-4 years AFTER it gets admitted to the EU. Then Russia will be our mother land. In 20 years, I think it will be all that's left.

I think the guys here who said Kiev had a lot of tourists have never been to Tallinn, Riga, Warsaw, Zagreb, etc. It didn't feel like an insurmountable problem.

This is true, until people from countries like Ukraine can legally work in other places, then the majority of illegal immigrants will be Gypsies and the like. I know a guy from Croatia who leaves the country for 3 months at a time to work in EU countries, it's not a long term solution for him because he has to return home after 3 months before he goes again.

Ukraine is on the brink of signing an EU-Ukraine trade agreement, the summit is taking place next week. They have done this essentially to obtain a 600 million Euro loan from the EU. Russia has been putting considerable pressure on Ukraine to get them to sign a free trade pact with Russia, Belarus, and Kazakhstan by demanding the payment of $7 billion of gas debt.

The EU has given Ukraine until November to comply with their demands like the release of Tymoshenko, otherwise it will have to wait another 7 years to join the pact. Should this pact fail then Ukraine will become increasingly isolated. Obama is not interested in meeting Yanokovich if he is determined to take Ukraine down the same road as Belarus, and the US senate is adamant on making sanctions against Ukrainian officials.

2013 is going to be a crucial year for Ukraine

Quote: (02-20-2013 11:33 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

My bad, I wasn't very clear in my response.

I don't believe Ukraine will get their act together in order to join EU. I think they will end up being part of Russia where Russia will take care of certain needs like "security" as they supposedly do for Belarus.

Ukraine is still part of Russia; no way it will join the EU.

I don't buy the demographic argument. Most Indians and Chinese are too poor to be mobile and even the most deluded Western country would only accept a tiny proportion of their populations as immigrants so the skewed male/female ratio is primarily a problem for the natives. By far the main problem in the US (and to a much lesser extent the rest of the West) is fatties. It is a minority of the women there that even satisfy the low standard of being bangable. Immigrants will make the problem worse since they are disproportionately male and come from countries where the people are ugly and/or fat but I don't envision hordes of males making their way from China and India to the West.

Quote: (02-20-2013 04:45 AM)qazwsx Wrote:  

Sorry, even if it is somewhat true all over the western world (it is certainly in terms of quality, at least), you can't make a global study just out of Perth.

Perth is a region which lives on the mining industry. Therefore, lots of guys from everywhere head there to make big bucks. So it's absolutely normal there is such an unfavorable ratio there. It's the same in every places where there are so many jobs that only men can perform (oil & mining): northern Alberta (Canada), North Dakota (USA), Middle East, Mongolia, etc., you name it.

My younger brother is an engineer who works in the oil and gas fields of Northern Australia near Darwin. He is based in Perth and does the FIFO thing. he earns 250k a year. The only problem he says is the lack of women. Its either pasty Brit-Irish land whales or your right hand. While the money is good out there, its a veritable cockfest. He went out there in November 2009 with his then girlfriend. They broke up about a year later and he's only had a couple of gallops since. He's got game and is in shape. The week when he is free is usually spent on the beach, playing football or down in the pub with the lads. Loads of his workmates have been reduced to getting in mail order brides from SE Asia.

Perth is souless he says.

I might sound selfish but the demographic inbalance is of great concern to me. Even in USA majority of the metropolitan areas are wasteland's of horny men who are fighting for beach whales. Just look at SF/SanJose area for example or Boston.
For us wannabe PUA's and adventure tourists I certainly hope Ukraine does not cave in to EU demands, joining the Russian/Belorussian/Kazakh union wouldn't be such a bad deal, sure they'd be isolated from the west, might suffer a bit from lack of freedoms (press, corruption, etc.) but a large portion of the population could at least afford the heating and electricity prices that would be subsidized by Russia and most importantly we wouldn't see the Ukrainian female population running away for the shores of Spain, Italy, and England!

[Image: sj6lepIl.jpg?1]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cou..._sex_ratio

I don't think FSU women should even be allowed to have passports to be honest.