rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cuddle ( and no compliment) Game

There is a lot of ridicule for "cuddle friends" in the manosphere as cuddling might be perceived as a weak/ beta trait.
I wonder if cuddling is actually a bad move or an underrated weapon. As long as there is sexual activity right before ( oxytocin release) it seems to make women bond and esteem you more. I have found girls who slept over or just cuddled a bit after sex to be a lot more likely to become fwb and even stalk me than those with whom I had sex without cuddling.
Further I think general physical affection can actually create attraction even without a concurrent sexual (after) act as long as it is given in a proper way ( make them feel safe, playing to the need for " daddy"). Maybe I am misreading but many a girl I either have not seen in a while or broke up with before has said " I missed this" when I held them or let them sleep on my chest. Some of these girls I have not been overly nice or fair to otherwise, yet they come back and are always willing to please and have sex on my terms in ( my guess) return for that physical closeness.
This observation seems to even hold true in Asia ( more reserved than western culture) where I pretty much ditched a regular in Bkk and then KL only to have them happily return, pick me up from the airport, spoil me etc before mentioning how they had missed cuddling.
Do any of you have similar experiences or am I misinterpreting things? Cuddling might be an underrated tactic imho .

I think any woman that cuddles with you has either fucked you, or wants to fuck or have some other kind of physical intimacy with you, like kissing or groping. Cuddling is just fine - it's natural for women to want to do that. Most feel vulnerable after sex, so again, it's natural. It's not weak or beta if you're getting laid. And yeah, they may remember how you treated them or how they felt with you, so you can get that repeat action when you roll back into town. It's a good thing to have women think positively about their time with you after you're gone. I know a lot of guys will say they don't give a fuck about that, and that's cool. It's still not a bad thing. Personally, if I'm wit a chick I want as much physical contact as possible...HA HA!

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (02-19-2013 06:09 PM)Asaxon Wrote:  

There is a lot of ridicule for "cuddle friends" in the manosphere as cuddling might be perceived as a weak/ beta trait.
I wonder if cuddling is actually a bad move or an underrated weapon. As long as there is sexual activity right before ( oxytocin release) it seems to make women bond and esteem you more. I have found girls who slept over or just cuddled a bit after sex to be a lot more likely to become fwb and even stalk me than those with whom I had sex without cuddling.
Further I think general physical affection can actually create attraction even without a concurrent sexual (after) act as long as it is given in a proper way ( make them feel safe, playing to the need for " daddy"). Maybe I am misreading but many a girl I either have not seen in a while or broke up with before has said " I missed this" when I held them or let them sleep on my chest. Some of these girls I have not been overly nice or fair to otherwise, yet they come back and are always willing to please and have sex on my terms in ( my guess) return for that physical closeness.
This observation seems to even hold true in Asia ( more reserved than western culture) where I pretty much ditched a regular in Bkk and then KL only to have them happily return, pick me up from the airport, spoil me etc before mentioning how they had missed cuddling.
Do any of you have similar experiences or am I misinterpreting things? Cuddling might be an underrated tactic imho .
Cuddling will sometimes be my precursor to fucking. I'll watch a movie and cuddle with her while we watch it. That leads to me "innocently" sliding my fingers up and down her back and shit, but I play it off as not knowing what's going on until I have her primed for my penis.

Cuddling only becomes beta when you ONLY cuddle and simply ALL you are getting from her is cuddling, and no sex. Interestingly enough, I even see betas in long term relationships who complain that their girls only want to cuddle and rarely want sex. It's a comfort thing for them and if they keep only pursuing cuddling, it's because they don't want to pursue your cock.

A humble gentleman's blog about pussy, cigars, and game.

LATEST POST:
The Problem With Nightclubs

Also check out my blog for cigar discussion and reviews.

Cuddling is fine as long as there is a sexual component, such as your cock being out for her to casually play with and you having a hand down her bra.

as said above.
my cuddle sessions always involve me rubbing her up till my hand is in her pants..and in eventually on top of her.
I've never watched a full movie with a girl in my bed or hers

I am the cock carousel

Cuddling can work to turn a girl on (pretty well in fact) but I think it has to be done from a certain frame and usually in the context of an LTR. Pre-sex cuddling should be less about comfort and more about gentle but escalating caresses that bring her attention to the fact that she's a sexual object ripe for the taking.

Just don't think that cuddle game is very likely to get you anywhere on the first night, and beware sexless cuddle sessions in the long run.

Dropping a fat load in a girl is like depositing a cocktail of addictive chemicals.
She gets a boost of testosterone and norepinephrine(adrenaline).

You know how great you feel when your T levels are high and you get a kick of adrenaline?
Well that's what she's feeling. You feel the opposite because your body is in deficiency of these
chemicals at that point and all you want to do is sleep and recharge.

Cuddling induces the final boost of oxytocin that helps cement her chemical addiction to you.
Love ain't nothing but chemistry.

Team Nachos