rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hospital Waiting Room Game

I'm currently waiting in a doctors office for an appointment for one of my harem girls. She doesn't have a car so I brought her.

There are 5 very cute girls waiting too. All 7-8's. My girl just went in for her appointment.

I'm getting eyefucked by 3 of them and obviously they know I'm 'with' her.

Any tips for snagging numbers while shes away without getting busted?

This reminds me of Wedding Crashers where Will Ferrel is picking up broads at funerals. If you're being serious I would say make sure to stay away from the negging or talking about illness etc in general. Try to put a smile on her face, add a nice supportive hug somewhere.

Old man game?

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

If they come and go one at a time I could just get each one's number before the other one sees but we're in a room like 20x20 and these hoes can see each other. Fuuuck! A goldmine...I might have to choose just one but I'm feeling 2 real strong.

"Do you have a good disease?"

@Roosh lmao

I'll go with:
"Do you know where I can find a pet clinic?
I went here but it supposed to cure only humans... [casual rambling mode ON]" xD

Her pussy tastes like Pepsi Cola...

Got lucky, the one (7) who gave me the strongest slut vibe/looks stepped outside to the water fountain. Followed her and got digits. Score haha!

She was like 'I didn't want to be obvious in front of your girl' lmao! Sluts gotta love em

Hahaha it constantly surprises me that women never surprise me. Sloots gonna slopt!

Quote: (02-19-2013 05:49 PM)FourToTheFloor Wrote:  

Hahaha it constantly surprises me that women never surprise me. Sloots gonna slopt!

Shows how competitive women are too. The harem chick I was with is a solid 8 so the 7 of course wants to pull me for nothing more than validation. She's a cute 7 though and latina just my forte.

How'd the conversation at the water fountain go? Did you just say, "Hey."?

Her about to drink water

Me: Don't drink it all (weak but it worked)

Her: And if I do? (playful smile)

Me: Can't say here but you might actually like it (playful smile)

Her: Sounds good to me (laughs and drinks extra long)

Me: put your number in (phone move hand it to em)

Her: (puts in digits) then the hot comment

chit chat for another min re: where you stay etc

Quote:Quote:

We've officially covered everything. Close the forum.

I'd probably go mad situational in that setting.

"Is that a good magazine?"

"Do you think I should make an appointment for this?" [point at mole or make one of my joints crack]

"How much money do you think this guy [i.e., doctor] makes in a day?

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Haha, last time I was in a hospital waiting room, the Indian chick from the office and BJ Novak were there. My eyes were on this ~18 year old chick who was retarded or possessed, and *hot* - I couldn't stop thinking what a crazy lay she'd be... I also recall going to the health center in college and seeing good talent.

Haha Roosh's line is sweet.

I used to work in the student health center when i was a freshman. instantly had an idea which chicks liked to get down frequently. hah.

The solution is obvious: get into medical/pharm sales, even some scammy 1099 stuff. You'll be suited up and the doctors will make you wait outside for a while in the waiting room.

Quote: (02-19-2013 06:54 PM)McQueensPlayboyRules Wrote:  

Her about to drink water

Me: Don't drink it all (weak but it worked)

Her: And if I do? (playful smile)

Me: Can't say here but you might actually like it (playful smile)

Her: Sounds good to me (laughs and drinks extra long)

Me: put your number in (phone move hand it to em)

Her: (puts in digits) then the hot comment <-----???

chit chat for another min re: where you stay etc

Playful, Smooth, Direct!

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.
- Garry Kasparov | ‏@Kasparov63