rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Daygame.com

Daygame.com

Anyone heard of this site? A friend just e-mailed this to me.

http://www.daygame.com/

Daygame.com

Yes I used to watch some of their pickup stuff and instructional videos back when I was devouring all the material I could. Krauser is heavily influenced by those guys. Looks like they have a solid model. Very direct for the most part. Not Rooshv indirect style like he writes about in Day Bang. It's pretty much the opposite. I did pick up some stuff from them though.

Daygame.com

No Krauser isn't heavily influenced by them, he just hung out with some of them. I'm reading Tom Torero's book right now, the site was started by one of the guys off the LSS (Andy Yosha), Yad joined and they've had a few good daygame coaches. Making good money I hear

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Daygame.com

Cool crew. They all run rather direct game as they should which is interesting mostly because of their unimpressive looks [yad/sasha/torero]

Daygame.com

Yeah, they're a good set of guys. Yad has been mentioned on the forum before:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-19681....hlight=YAD

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Daygame.com

Quote: (02-19-2013 07:33 AM)bojangles Wrote:  

No Krauser isn't heavily influenced by them, he just hung out with some of them. I'm reading Tom Torero's book right now, the site was started by one of the guys off the LSS (Andy Yosha), Yad joined and they've had a few good daygame coaches. Making good money I hear

You'll have to let me know what the book is like mate. I am interested in reading about a more direct approach to daygame.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Daygame.com

Lol Yad is one ugly dude. Look like cool guys though.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Daygame.com

I've read Krauser's book which is very good, I recommend it as a purchase. I'm still going through Tom's book, it's not as structured as Krauser's and is more a story, it read's well.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Daygame.com

Quote: (02-19-2013 09:13 AM)XXL Wrote:  

Cool crew. They all run rather direct game as they should which is interesting mostly because of their unimpressive looks [yad/sasha/torero]

Tom started off indirect, so far in what i've read in the book he's been indirect opening, think once the confidence grew he probably switched to an indirect-direct/direct method

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Daygame.com

Quote: (02-19-2013 11:39 AM)Teedub Wrote:  

You'll have to let me know what the book is like mate. I am interested in reading about a more direct approach to daygame.

It's a great book. Maybe you can read it for yourself--I hear this "Google" thing is pretty amazing.

Daygame.com

Quote: (02-19-2013 07:33 AM)bojangles Wrote:  

If Yad joined them, wouldn't that count as "heavy influence"?

Daygame.com

why? Krauser didnt learn daygame from Yad. He was part of http://www.rocksolidgame.co.uk

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos