rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

defeating crushes

defeating crushes

To start off, im a 30+and still a virgin. I finally got to talking to 100 girls in about 6 months. Right now im doing roosh's newbie program and im taking two weeks off to evaluate things in my notebook. Ive got to the point where i can now make approaches(during the day), but i cant seem to establish enough of a connection to get a date. I get numbers occasionally but thats it. I was initially doing the night game but got sick of the loud bars and i cant drink that much.

Furthermore, Ive had this huge crush on a girl which i know is a huge beta move, but i cant help it because shes in my grad program and i see her all the time. Long story short, i fucked up with her, but she still looks my way sometimes and she contradicts things i say in class. I think shes trying to fuck w my mind. In class, i avoid eye contact and do not talk to her. I also work with her at school, and initially i was not talking to her except for initial hi's. But its so uncomfortable that i started initiating eldery approaches and light negging just out of friendliness.

I think i know the answer but what should i do? I still approach other girls but i swear she is fucking with my mind.

defeating crushes

Ignore her and fuck other girls. Stop pining over 1 girl if you've never got laid before dude. She sees that you are making an effort not to show that you want her anymore so she opens you up and gets you to the point where you either verbally or through body language admit that you want her again. She is toying with you and making you feel bad, either ignore her completely (have an excuse as to why you need to bail on a conversation) or start negging her WITHOUT the smile afterwards. Literally start insulting her to her fucking face. Mention how her forehead makes her head look bigger, how you can see some acne through her makeup etc. This isn't so you can fuck her its so you can gain some self respect back over the amounts of times shes used you emotionally.

defeating crushes

Yeah i did that for like two months and i got tired of the awkwardness, but i think thats thw road i have to travel. I just did that today and i felt so good about myself and i got a number from another girl right after.

defeating crushes

I like how motivated you are. It's good that you keep a notebook. Writing things down helps to commit things to memory. It's a proven study technique.

Try updating your wardrobe and dressing a little nicer. Also get your hair cut and styled regularly. It'll help with your confidence and your overall mental well being.

Let us know how it goes.

Team Nachos

defeating crushes

Parlay, I've started dressing better and experimenting with different haircuts, and it has definitely improved my confidence. I've never realized how much dressing well on a daily basis would help me so much.

Jaylow et al., what do you recommend I do when she starts challenging me openly in class or group conversations as in contradicting things I say or negging me? I feel like I should respond because she is causing me to have DLV in front of other girls or even guys.

defeating crushes

Quote: (02-19-2013 07:28 PM)Shadowarrior Wrote:  

Parlay, I've started dressing better and experimenting with different haircuts, and it has definitely improved my confidence. I've never realized how much dressing well on a daily basis would help me so much.

Jaylow et al., what do you recommend I do when she starts challenging me openly in class or group conversations as in contradicting things I say or negging me? I feel like I should respond because she is causing me to have DLV in front of other girls or even guys.

Remain calm no matter what. If she made 2 separate comments about me in the same setting I would call her out on it and tell her that she is being rude or if you are quick enough have some funny negging ready for her as a retort. It really matters what shes saying and how she says it to be able to tell you what to do.

defeating crushes

Quote: (02-18-2013 01:17 PM)Jaylow Wrote:  

Ignore her and fuck other girls. Stop pining over 1 girl if you've never got laid before dude. She sees that you are making an effort not to show that you want her anymore so she opens you up and gets you to the point where you either verbally or through body language admit that you want her again. She is toying with you and making you feel bad, either ignore her completely (have an excuse as to why you need to bail on a conversation) or start negging her WITHOUT the smile afterwards. Literally start insulting her to her fucking face. Mention how her forehead makes her head look bigger, how you can see some acne through her makeup etc. This isn't so you can fuck her its so you can gain some self respect back over the amounts of times shes used you emotionally.

This is horrible. Don't insult her..

Just ignore her and know that you have 0.00% chance of ever fucking her at the moment.

Use visualization. Imagine yourself doing well with women. Meeting women who adore you, meeting women and fucking them. Internalize in your subconscious the fact you are desirable to women. Combine that with going out and actively approaching women, and the time will come.

defeating crushes

Yeah im doing the former which is ignoring her.

defeating crushes

I get crush on every girl who tolerates me

defeating crushes

If you're over 30 and still a virgin that points to a serious internal issue you have with yourself. Be it religious, parental or self-esteem or whatever, you have a mental block - you probably get trapped in your own head. Best way to get unstuck is just to keep working. Be prepared to succeed, but EXPECT TO FUCKUP because that's probably what will happen until you get the hang of things. And that takes a long while. Your chances with this girl are shot, learn the lessons and move on. You will fail 100 times more than you will succeed, especially at first when you are learning, so its important to not take any one girl too seriously. You probably idolize and pedestalize her because she interacts with you, but if you had ten girls wanting to fuck you, this girl wouldn't matter.

Also numbers don't mean anything - it's easier for a girl to give you a number (especially if she feels awkward) than it is for her to say no. There's a reason the numbers don't lead anywhere - you're not attracting the girls. You're just getting their numbers without them wanting you to have it - they would prefer you didn't, but they feel bad saying no so they say yes. Sounds stupid when they could just say no, but women are illogical and weak and want to avoid awkward situations at all times. I'm not saying don't ask, go ahead and ask; but if you don't get a strong impression that she likes you, it's doubtful the number will lead anywhere. When a girl really likes you, you will know. It will actually be so fucking obvious, you will almost be embarrassed for her.

What are your strong points? Why should a girl be lucky to be with you? What can you offer her that someone else can't? If you don't know the answer to these types of questions, then start there.

Also there's nothing wrong with crushing on a girl, but who she is in real life is not who she is in your head. She's not fucking with your mind- she's giving you the opportunity to doubt yourself or trust yourself. Don't waste yourself on people who won't appreciate you. Fuck'em. If she doesn't want you, then fuck her. You need more self-respect, and you can only gain that through continued ACTION and eventual success.

defeating crushes

Quote: (02-20-2013 06:48 AM)XXL Wrote:  

I get crush on every girl who tolerates me

Not quite, XXXL. I tend to fall for hot women who are 8,9's. I'm much more comfortable with less attractive women.

defeating crushes

It wasn't sarcasm or anything. I was talking about myself [Image: amuse.gif]