rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Booty Call LMR

Booty Call LMR

I invited a girl I've been fucking for a booty call on Friday, after we had a dirty text exchange earlier in the week (prompted by her). She demurred, saying that she didn't want to come over because she hadn't gotten a wax yet, but suggested Sunday instead.

This morning (Sunday) I get a message from her saying "she doesn't feel up to it" because it "feels too planned".

How do I deal with the LMR? Ignore and command her to come over at night time? Any other suggestions?

Booty Call LMR

I don't think the definition of the relationship matters.

If a woman wants to flake, at least she's texting to say so. My usual go-to is to just reply "cool" and soft bounce.

No point in chasing her. Upgrade whoever is step down on the rotation and give them a chance to replace her.

Booty Call LMR

Man I had this exact same situation the other day. I hadn't gotten laid in almost 2 weeks and had to actively stop myself from begging/trying to reason with her to get the pussy. Like your girl she was hesitant and said "I don't want to be just a booty call" , but kept sending dirty texts.

I learned a few things. Obviously she wants you, but there is something about you that is making her hesitant to bang. What is the subtext of what she is saying.

In the case of my girl it was both that I wasn't "sexually compatible" (read rough enough in the sack) and that it came off that I wanted the ass so bad.

Think about what she means by "it feels too planned" In womenspeak shes trying to tell you that you want her more than she wants you and thats turning her off. She also is begging for you to just take control. Her hamster is coming up with any reason for her to not fuck you. You need to slay the hamster and make her chase you. Make her be the one begging for dick and you'll win.

With my girl what happened is as follows. The next day she texted me how she had soooo much studying to do and that she didn't want to do it/she was sick of it. (read: I'm bored, I want a break from studying and I want to fuck you). I told her to come over and bang. She again brought up the same things: "oh you're too passive/gentile in the bedroom" (I fucked her in the ass and choked her the first night we met so hmmmmm). I start subtly trying to negotiate. She says 'you don't even know what I like in bed blah blah blah" Shes thinking of banging me, but needs a reason to.

I don't reply and she tells me shes studying in my building. I tell her to come up because I'm about to go to sleep. She again says stuff with the subtext of "you don't understand what is keeping me from banging you whtyyyy!!!"

At this point I got genuinely pissed off and disinterested. She tells me to come get her. I tell her "nah" and BAM that is when things went from me chasing her to her chasing me.. She sends a bunch of texts after that trying to antagonize me into chasing again. She baits me with "you don't sound like you want it that bad/you won't even put any effort in"

I reply with don't want it that bad.

A few minutes later shes knocking on my front door.

So yeah. Think about what you're doing to signal that you're chasing her too much, how can you get her chasing you. She is trying to tell you you're missing something, figure out what it is.

Booty Call LMR

If you're focusing on one woman, that's defines "chasing her too hard."

If you're focusing on two women, you're chasing them both too hard.

I can not understand why people ignore "outcome independence". It's more of a defining trait that confidence, charisma and status, in the natural man.

Booty Call LMR

If you have to negotiate with a booty call then you've already lost control. She called you remember? Ignore her and call another girl.

Team Nachos

Booty Call LMR

My backup plan is locked down, I just wanted to fuck this broad again. I am the only one who will tie her up and she comes to me for that.

Booty Call LMR

I have a chick who is a freak and sends me dirty shit all the time. About an hour or two before she got off work, we had agreed that she would come over after. She sent a message about 30 minutes before she was supposed to get off and said she wanted to go to sleep, maybe tomorrow. I told her to get your ass over here right now you little fucking slut, you can sleep when I'm done abusing your pussy. She replied "Yes sir" and text me about half an hour later to let me know she was on the way.