rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"She confessed that she stopped taking the pill"

I feel sorry for this guy...

Quote:Quote:

Hey guys, I am terrified and depressed and need to talk about this somewhere. My girlfriend of 1 year recently told me she was pregnant. She was on the pill and I pulled out anyway for our whole relationship, just to be "extra safe". I know people are going to say "You should've wore a condom", well yes you're right. But I'm here now.

After racking my brain trying to figure out how this happened, she confessed that she stopped taking the pill. She never told me she was going to stop. Now she's pregnant and says she wants to keep it. Her family is involved and telling her to keep it. I tell her that I am not ready for a kid, but she won't listen.

I feel like I was manipulated into this. She has already said that she will ask for child support (I make over 6 figures, she works retails $10 an hour). I have no power in this situation and feel like I am getting fucked over. But I really don't know what my options are. Beg her to abort it? Try to get full custody of the kid (she is not fit to be a mother AT ALL)? Just prepare to pay child support for 18 years?

http://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comme...l_without/

He said that he pulls out. It's possible he's not the father.

I wonder what would have happened if it was the other way around and he wanted to keep the child, but she didn't

Quote: (02-17-2013 11:32 AM)Architekt Wrote:  

I wonder what would have happened if it was the other way around and he wanted to keep the child, but she didn't

He will be called a "deadbeat" dad.

If a woman wants an abortion "IT'S ALL HER CHOICE, YU GO GIRL, GIRLPOWER!"

Curious, do chicks usually only pull this after getting into a committed relationship with a man? I'm thinking if this was a risk, you could demand that your girlfriend get on long term birth control to forestall a scenario like this. Eg, she gets the shot every month. It'd be too early to try that after banging on the first date, but an ultimatum three or six months in could work.

Offer her 20 or 30 grand to abort it.

Will be a lot cheaper.

Obviously get absolute proof that it was done before handing anything over.

She's money motivated since she's already talking about child support versus continuing the relationship and/or getting married.

Well she sounds like a treat. He should probably do a paternity test as well.

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

Sucks...

When a woman doesn't want a kid, she's pro-choice. When a man doesn't want a kid, he's a deadbeat dad. - Best comment on there

Paternity test ASAP, cut off any support immediately until you get one. Don't sign the birth certificate. These steps will protect him in court, to some extent. Start saving money in case.

If he signs the birth certificate, or gives support to her or the child, she could use that as leverage in court to get child support, even if he isn't the father.

START. NOW.

marry her and make an honest woman out of her!!!

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

He's figuratively fucked.

Poor dude. One of my greatest fears is banging a chick that's on pill, only for her to abruptly stop taking it without informing me. A man is literally powerless in that situation -especially if he's in a LTR with a chick.

The only thing I would suggest for him is to get a paternity test and pray it's not his.

He should simply leave a country which has such fucked up laws and go to Asia where he can bounce back, make money through a career or a biz while having a much better, healthier life and lifestyle. Cut all contacts with his former life, including citizenship. Shows you how fucked up the Western World is.

Stories like this reaffirms thoughts of moving overseas permanently.

Like Corey Holcomb said, take that bitch to an amusement park roller coaster ride. She'll be straight after that. lmfao

Almost 100% positive I would bail the entire country, give up my citizenship, and go live elsewhere.

If this was me I'd pretend to have a change of heart, then offer to take her to one of her appointments to check on the baby. and then "accidentially" crash the car on the way causing a miscarriage.

He was making six figures and she was making peanuts, of course she is going to trap him.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

When my dog was sick and needed medicine I used to put peanut butter on a piece of bread and fold it over with her pills inside. She never knew they were in there, always swallowed them and got better.

I'm sure this would work on a human bitch too but I don't know how big the morning after pill is...

Dude in the story needs to contact el mechanico for advice.

If dude has any brain at all he'll demand a paternity test. I think they can do 'em before the baby is even born these days. Maybe if he demands a paternity test before the baby is born, the bitch will abort the fetus when she realizes she can't use her 18 yr. annuity to extort money from the man in question...

Jesus Christ though, I don't know what I would do in that situation. I'm trying to get my girlfriend on the shot so she can't easily "oops, I'm pregnant." I seriously believe that women do not realize how the pressure of such situations can make a man snap in a dangerous way.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Never trust a woman. Some other hoodrat/welfare queen put it in her head to get knocked up.

Get a lawyer ASAP if you want anything to do with the kid. And say goodbye to 25% of your income.

Team Nachos

He's a "good catch," so don't think the family isn't in her ear about that too. Women care more about getting that check every month than their kid having the influence of a father. With his money, she won't worry about managing, and she gets the ultimate accessory - a baby. He definitely needs to confirm paternity though. The benefit of a chick taking the pill is that you don't have to worry about condoms, so I wouldn't chastise him for going raw (remember, he pulled out anyway just in case). For a woman to stop taking the pill without mentioning it is obvious entrapment. He's got a six-figure salary, so THAT'S why she did it. She's not looking for a partner - she's looking to get paid. And then she'll bad-mouth him to everyone for not wanting to have anything to do with her and the kid.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Guys, this is a lesson to take control of your own fertility, FFS. Never trust a woman to look after your interests.

Quote: (02-17-2013 02:41 PM)Acute Angle Wrote:  

Guys, this is a lesson to take control of your own fertility, FFS. Never trust a woman to look after your interests.

Yeah, if you are going raw, you have basically handed control of your life over to a woman. This is far from being an uncommon story. Plus, since women are just as likely to lie about fidelity and birth control, there will also be the drama surrounding a paternity test if there is a pregnancy. Unless you have the freedom to drop everything and move or you get lucky and the test comes back negative, you are basically without options.