rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Negotiations with a Femtwat?

So how do you guys negotiate with a Feminist?
I'm talking about negotiations, not debates, I know that's pointless.

Here's my input
Subsidized birth control- Go for it, the fewer kids brought up by single mothers, the less bums that would vote more Obamas to take my shit.

Abortions- Go for it, the same reason as above.

Omniseparatism- Femtards and Manginas can have their own countries, same for the Moralists and traditionalists, we don't have to convert anybody, just strike a deal.

Any more suggestions?

Quote:Quote:

So how do you guys negotiate with a Feminist?
I'm talking about negotiations, not debates, I know that's pointless.

You don't.

You don't react to the shittest. This idea behind this thread means you've brought into their frame.

They're like the Terminator, they can't be reasoned with and they can't be bargained with.

Negotiation implies there's parity between both parties. I.e. in WW2 the US wanted unconditional surrender from Japan, including renouncing the emperor as divine. They didn't want to renounce that, we nuked them twice and they immediately complied. Extreme example? Yes. But winner don't bargain with losers.

Ignore them or mock them, it's the only way.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

Quote: (02-16-2013 02:58 PM)Goldin Boy Wrote:  

You don't.

You don't react to the shittest. This idea behind this thread means you've brought into their frame.

They're like the Terminator, they can't be reasoned with and they can't be bargained with.

Negotiation implies there's parity between both parties. I.e. in WW2 the US wanted unconditional surrender from Japan, including renouncing the emperor as divine. They didn't want to renounce that, we nuked them twice and they immediately complied. Extreme example? Yes. But winner don't bargain with losers.

Ignore them or mock them, it's the only way.

They can be scared, though.
Argue on economics, thanks to the dumbfuckery that the US has been indulging for the past 50 yrs, we are not going to have the welfare state that they wanted.
Because of government fucking up the schooling system, the producers are not going to be productive enough for subsidizing the leeches that only exploded all over the place, thanks to single mother subsidies.

We will have parity, even if we manage to redpill 10-15% of the male population and turn them into men, 99% of the Feminists will shit their pants, I guarantee you that.

I know that we would be vastly outnumbered by the White Knights and Manginas, but a well planned strategy can easily have them fleeing the Red pill- Blue pill flames.

Feminism is an inherently irrational ideology, like most leftism. Some feminists actually outright reject rationality itself as being a masculine institution for oppression!

Never argue WITH a feminist. Always argue to make a feminist look bad in front of moderates.

Quote: (02-16-2013 11:28 PM)Quintus Flaminius Wrote:  

I know that we would be vastly outnumbered by the White Knights and Manginas, but a well planned strategy can easily have them fleeing the Red pill- Blue pill flames.

This isn't an actual battlefield. You are not engaging rational men using rational strategies and tangible materials to complete their objectives. You're debating irrational and often mentally ill individuals who use trickery, wordplay and logical fallacy as their main weapons and rationalize away any of their faults.

You can't argue with them and expect results. "Negotiations" are not an option. The entire premise of this thread is a waste of time.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Quote: (02-17-2013 12:04 AM)Barbarossa Wrote:  

Feminism is an inherently irrational ideology, like most leftism. Some feminists actually outright reject rationality itself as being a masculine institution for oppression!

Never argue WITH a feminist. Always argue to make a feminist look bad in front of moderates.

Quote:Quote:

This isn't an actual battlefield. You are not engaging rational men using rational strategies and tangible materials to complete their objectives. You're debating irrational and often mentally ill individuals who use trickery, wordplay and logical fallacy as their main weapons and rationalize away any of their faults.

You can't argue with them and expect results. "Negotiations" are not an option. The entire premise of this thread is a waste of time.
I think I didn't make myself clear, I am NOT interested in converting any feminist over to counter feminism.

That is why I was proposing Omni separatism, a soviet style breakup of the USS, they claim to be oppressed, then challenge them to secede from the so called patriarchy.
Slaves don't try to change the plantation, they try to run away.

I've been there, and I only debate the sex negative harridans when I feel potential red pills are watching the debate, and actually learn something from it.

Why would you bother attempting any sort of substantive discussion with a woman? That sounds crazy.

[Image: tumblr_lftrv1aUNe1qa9f2r.jpg]

Discussion is a female weapon which always brings victory to woman. Frame is a much stronger weapon which always brings victory to men. Why use a female weapon against females when you can use a male weapon to beat them in discussions?

Check out my thread Essential android tools for modern players and alphas to find out how to make your android phone your wingman, or click here and scroll down if you only need to root it.

Want sound that puts iPods and iPhones to shame? I got you covered!

haha at femtwat! that's definitely going into my vocabulary!