rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Time To Start Nuking Women

I wish I could say last night was a new or rare experience, unfortunately it was not.

I arrived at a party that a few friends invited me to, where I found a large portion of people that I actually didn't know. Which is always fun. Great chance to meet new people and get your game on.

As a matter of course, I only go out wearing nice attire. Nothing too formal, but definitely an expensive jacket and pants. I like to look good, I take pride in how I dress.

Within minutes this obnoxious blond who would probably be a 7 if she didn't have a pouch in the front comes over to the group of friends I brought and starts loud mouthing. She is instantly bitchy with literally no provocation.

This is not a new experience. Everywhere I go this tends to be the norm.

We're just standing in a small group in the livingroom having a laugh about this and that, and she pokes her nose into our jokes and gets VERY aggressive about it.

At first I think, look major bitch shield, but I've broken down worse, I'll just agree and amplify- I attempted to make jokes out of it. But it wasn't bringing her down, she was escalating.

It was finally at a point when she got right up in my face that she crossed the line. I told her that she was in my face, and that I have literally no problem hitting women.

She looked astounded. The room went a bit quiet and people started watching.

She takes a step forward and puts her chin out, points and goes "ok then, hit me."

So I did. I slapped her. It was obviously a light slap, but I wasn't backing down.

She looked like she was seriously offended. I mean, bitch what did you expect? You get in my face and act like a dude?

So she starts up her yapper again and challenges me to hit her again. As a warning.

And she puts her face in my face again.

So I slap her again.

Did you not get the memo the first time?

Well she apparently didn't like that, so she decided it was time to take her drink and try to spill it in my face.

That didn't work in her favor, because here's how that went down.

As her cup approached, I used my cat-like reflexes to deflect the cup, spraying the entire room with some orangey red drink.

Oops. Backfired on her part. She got a bunch of people with that. Now everybody's pissed.

I just look at her. I don't say a word. I just stood and gave her a very disapproving look. If she's going to be a bitch, get ready for the big leagues. This escalation crossed the line. There was no humor or good intent on her part. She was a child having a temper tantrum.

After giving her a stare as the whole room looked on in horror, I shook my head, turned around and left.

I considered giving her a verbal beat down, but instead I decided that if I said nothing and left, she'd be left at the most awkward party in the world, one I'd have nothing nothing more to do with.

The host came out to try to stop me from leaving, apologizing for her guest's actions, but I told her I don't associate with that sort.

Now these girls are very common. I run into them as a rule. What crawled up this chick's vag? It's hard to tell. Yes I was well dressed, maybe she was intimidated by a real man. I'm going to assume that's what drew her to me in the first place. Why else would she feel the need to come over and start attacking a guy who wasn't engaging her?

Bitch, my clothes are worth more money than your entire wardrobe. The fact that in her mind she thought she could ruin expensive clothing and get away with it baffles me.

In the world she lives in, she's never understood the value of a dollar. She's never worried about when her car breaks because guys will fix it for her, she's never worried about paying for drinks because guys will buy them for her. She's never worried about getting a good job, because when she wants a family she'll marry a provider. She's never had a real care in the world.

I could tell her that my clothes were worth around $1200, but her eyes would glaze over. Because she spends that regularly on the credit card that guys will pay for her. She will never understand the actual blood, sweat, tears, ambition, risk, and sacrifice I undertook for each fucking dollar.

She's a fucking overgrown child, and somebody gave her rights. This girl votes. This girl thinks she's an adult.

I think it's time to start going nuke on women as a matter of course.

I'm giving up the idea that bitch shields are just another shit test to be won. Sure sometimes I break through, but I'm deciding it's no longer worth it.

From now on, when a bitch has a bad attitude, I will no longer engage. I will treat them like children. "You've got a terrible attitude, please go away."

"Why are you here? Nobody enjoys your company."

"You're not fun. You're nothing to look at either. Guess you have no purpose."

Since last year, I decided to avoid places where bitches and assholes hang out. I don't go out to clubs and bars anymore, I stick to coffee shops and campuses. Because no matter what you do, these people will just ruin your fun because that's how they get theirs... they're parasites of happiness, and they're looking for victims to suck on to.

" I decided to avoid places where bitches and assholes hang out."

The problem I'm finding is that no other such place exists. I mean, at a friends house, for fucks sake! If there should've been a safe haven.

Quote: (02-16-2013 09:52 AM)Pappy Wrote:  

Since last year, I decided to avoid places where bitches and assholes hang out. I don't go out to clubs and bars anymore, I stick to coffee shops and campuses. Because no matter what you do, these people will just ruin your fun because that's how they get theirs... they're parasites of happiness, and they're looking for victims to suck on to.

Pretty much. I have resigned from the night scene, and its been a while without stepping into a club, and I only go to bars with girls I take on dates.

Shit happens. Who knows why she had her panties in a bunch. Maybe she likes to munch!

Really the only thing to do is ignore. The reality is that modern women have a false sense of security, so they act out more. Their power is dependent on getting other men to fight their battles. They don't really ever deal with violence. Men do, and we understand the consequences better and act accordingly. False confidence is everywhere these days. It's like those polls that show that U.S. kids are 33rd in math, 54th in reading, but 1st in confidence (Dunning-Kruger effect). It's epidemic in western culture (oddly, that roughly translates to feminine culture). Although I still can't wrap my head around dudes willing to pay the credit card of some broad who isn't their wife.

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

It went ok for you but usually there is no winning for arguing or fighting with women.
They are not going to pay attention to you guys' whole story. When the shit happens, now they will turn their head and watch. What they will see is a guy fighting with women. they will just assume you are threatening her.
what if she slapped you and started crying, I am sure they will just guess you hit her something.

I hope nobody actually do something like this. Remember the youtube video?: a girl slapped him first and he punched her. He got taken down like a dog by cops and everyone was yelling at him 'he hit women'

Btw, it's about the local law, I will grab her hair and drag her down after she hit me first if it was in my country [Image: smile.gif] bitches know about the law. they will play according to that.

Impressive that no white knights stepped in. She must be known as a lunatic. You can avoid a lot of this more extreme behavior by refusing to go anywhere that is frequented by the lower class. A private party will be a craps shoot unless you are confident about the host.

If you go to upscale bar, you shouldn't have any problems.
The only issue for me is that, it's usually full of white people and as a minority I stand out too much.
At places like this, girls don't ignore guys like an invisible person. they have less attitudes. Guys don't walk around like a UFC fighter and bump into each other. If you are underdressed or have trashy behavior, you will stand out and get stared at.

If I go to clubs, there will be lots of minorities but it also brings trash crowds in any kinds of race. I say it's a DMV.
There are bitches and also douche bags. you just can't have one kind. you either have both in one place or neither.

Quote: (02-16-2013 09:55 AM)RedPillSchool Wrote:  

The problem I'm finding is that no other such place exists. I mean, at a friends house, for fucks sake! If there should've been a safe haven.

So you slapped a hostile girl twice in the middle of the living room at a house party and no white knights intervened? I call that progress.

Quote: (02-17-2013 04:04 AM)Sebastian Wrote:  

The only issue for me is that, it's usually full of white people and as a minority I stand out too much.
At places like this, girls don't ignore guys like an invisible person. they have less attitudes. Guys don't walk around like a UFC fighter and bump into each other. If you are underdressed or have trashy behavior, you will stand out and get stared at.

If I go to clubs, there will be lots of minorities but it also brings trash crowds in any kinds of race. I say it's a DMV.
There are bitches and also douche bags. you just can't have one kind. you either have both in one place or neither.

What kind of establishments we talking here? Hotel lounges? Wine bars? $20 drinks?

Quote: (02-16-2013 09:39 AM)RedPillSchool Wrote:  

Within minutes this obnoxious blond who would probably be a 7 if she didn't have a pouch in the front comes over to the group of friends I brought and starts loud mouthing. She is instantly bitchy with literally no provocation.
I used to think exactly like this and i overreacted many times, then i started thinking why this kind of girls act like this, and i realized its because they are simply not enough. They are not good looking enough to date alphas, and think they are worth too much for betas, so whats left for them? get pumped and dump everytime.
This thing you are talking about, happened to me just an hour ago. I didnt ever bother calling her out or even acknowledging her not so subtle jabs at me, she got mad cause i didnt give her attention.
The thing you got to remember is this, if you dress well, if you work out, if you have game, this type of girls KNOW YOU ARE WORTH MORE THAN THEM, remember that, so there is no reason to get upset, let her get upset, she has already lost the battle without you even trying.

Quote: (02-16-2013 09:52 AM)Pappy Wrote:  

You are letting other people decide if you can have fun or not? Ever heard of outcome dependence? IDGAF attitude?

So much this, i remember the g manifesto talking about this, and how he would rather get charged even more for the cover, girls in shitty places resent men, resent society, resent themselves for being.. well low class.
Dont waste your time go to high end venues, i was thinking when i read what g wrote, that if you go to one of this high end places, you basically have girls who have money and are still young enough not to think about marriage and stuff, they are the ones most likely to get a guy just to have fun instead of the other type of girls who most likely want a guy to help with the bill.

The price matters too but it's more about the place.

Once the place is filled with certain crowds, it will prevent other crowds coming in. (they can come but they will feel uncomfortable coming back)

Girls with tight mini dress walk into this classy bar. Other girls will stare at them like a prostitute. why would they want to come back?
Guys with affliction shirts walk into the same bar. other guys are wearing blazers, dress shirts or even full suit. why would they want to come back?

I see clubs going down the hill as the crowd changes but it seems like Bars stay with the same type of crowds for a long time.

Quote: (02-17-2013 04:11 AM)Rah Wrote:  

What kind of establishments we talking here? Hotel lounges? Wine bars? $20 drinks?

I was also expecting a roomful of white knights to jump on your instantly for daring to not take her bullshit anymore.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

In DC it was getting to the point where I was getting into an altercation with women almost every night. They seem to like it.

In EE, I can't think of the last time it happened.

RedPillSchool, next time a bitch pisses you off, give her the el mechanico treatment (patent pending).

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken

I was in a similar situation recently. I was showing some pictures of girls on my phone to a guy at a party, and his girlfriend came over and got jealous over it. Mind you, she was annoying me already earlier in the night, so I wasn't pleased with her presence around me in the first place.

She tried to take my phone out of my hands; which I refused to let her do, but in the altercation it ended up flying across the room anyways. I flipped out on her in front of everyone at the party, close to a physical altercation at this point. I left the party and was chased down by the host begging me to stay.

The next day she had looked me up on facebook, sent me an apology, said her boyfriend dumped her, and wanted to know if I would go out with her some time?

Fucking blocked the bitch... she was a 7.5 too. No interest in sticking my dick in crazy.

Quote: (02-17-2013 10:53 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

I was also expecting a roomful of white knights to jump on your instantly for daring to not take her bullshit anymore.

Probably did what everyone wanted to do, but was too afraid to.

Also, lol @ Fatless

Quote: (02-17-2013 10:57 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

In DC it was getting to the point where I was getting into an altercation with women almost every night. They seem to like it.

In EE, I can't think of the last time it happened.

It's funny you mention this because this reminds me of the "How black america is predicting our future" post on Return of Kings. In essence, the women are challenging men more and more, to the point that men have to risk more to demonstrate dominance. Essentially, your regard for self-preservation has to be non-existant. If you're not willing to risk prison, losing your job, or getting beat by the cops or an army of white knights, you're not dominant enough. Now this isn't the whole story, but I've noticed it growing as well. They like it because it's a weed out method for anyone not willing to risk those things. Risk more to get laid less.

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

London is no better at present, its more enjoyable doing daygame

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Great story man, be careful about slapping bitches because they might run to the police. I tend to dice girls up with hurtful words about there appearance, so in her case I would of said something about her pouch.
Throwing a drink at you would have ticked me off, so I don't blame you at all.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

I had an altercation with a land whale last night. I'm standing with a girl I met and a couple friends, checking my phone and this fat bitch throws her lard ass right into me, knocking my phone onto the floor. It was a crowded venue, so I shove her away from me, to make sure her fat ass does not step on and break my phone.

Honestly, I don't even think she was aware she knocked into me. This must happen a lot to fat people. Once I shoved her, she gets all in my face calling me "mean" and "an asshole". I promptly put her in her place, tell her to not drink as much so she isn't constantly bumping into people. Another guy, who I guess was friends with her, did not white knight and actually sort of apologized for her actions, which surprised me.

This bitch continues to chew me out and I do my best not to engage and just brush her off with my hand (this was at a concert which friends of mine were headlining and debuting their new EP). She just stands there, staring at me. I eventually look away from my group and say to her "Are you done? I'm trying to talk to my friends here and you're creeping us out. Please go away."

Bitch gets enraged! Starts to get even more aggressive chewing me out when her friend pulls her arm and takes her away from my group.

I seriously wonder how that would've gone down had that guy friend of her's not stepped in. Normally I wouldn't mind getting thrown out (because of course, I was in the wrong lol) but this was a special occasion. Probably would've gone down similar to RedpillSchool's story if I'm being honest.

"The only issue for me is that, it's usually full of white people and as a minority I stand out too much."

Dunno where you are, but here in the DC region if you're a minority in an upscale bar dressed upscale yourself and comporting yourself like a professional, almost no one will even notice you. If you're someone of any color or ethnic persuasion dressed poorly, everyone will notice. I think the media makes minorities way more self-conscious than they need be around whites, many of whom don't even notice.

Quote: (02-16-2013 09:55 AM)RedPillSchool Wrote:  

Quote: (02-17-2013 02:14 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

"The only issue for me is that, it's usually full of white people and as a minority I stand out too much."

Dunno where you are, but here in the DC region if you're a minority in an upscale bar dressed upscale yourself and comporting yourself like a professional, almost no one will even notice you. If you're someone of any color or ethnic persuasion dressed poorly, everyone will notice. I think the media makes minorities way more self-conscious than they need be around whites, many of whom don't even notice.

Are you a minority?

Yes you have to be self conscious as a minority. People wont mess around with you at a white bar, but they will look at you funny when you approach them. If you go to a bar in Georgetown, usually there are maybe 3-5 black guys there total.

Quote: (02-17-2013 11:50 AM)Fatless Wrote:  

I was in a similar situation recently. I was showing some pictures of girls on my phone to a guy at a party, and his girlfriend came over and got jealous over it. Mind you, she was annoying me already earlier in the night, so I wasn't pleased with her presence around me in the first place.

She tried to take my phone out of my hands; which I refused to let her do, but in the altercation it ended up flying across the room anyways. I flipped out on her in front of everyone at the party, close to a physical altercation at this point. I left the party and was chased down by the host begging me to stay.

The next day she had looked me up on facebook, sent me an apology, said her boyfriend dumped her, and wanted to know if I would go out with her some time?

Fucking blocked the bitch... she was a 7.5 too. No interest in sticking my dick in crazy.

Fucking that girl would be begging for a false rape charge.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.