rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What Is the Longest You Have Successfully Gamed a Girl?

Roosh recently wrote about beta orbiter game in Eastern Europe. Sometimes this works. It may be worthwhile to spend extra time on a valuable woman for a long-term relationship because chaste women require longer seduction than single-night skanks.

On the other hand, dating wastes time. Tom Leykis recommends dumping women without sex after three dates. I'm puzzled by why women would date guys for long without sex. Are they just dinner whores? Are the women so bored that they prefer a date with a "nice guy" to being alone with their kids and unicorn dolls? Are they being manipulative? Are they just compliant?

I've had a couple cases in my life where it took around six dates. These involved poor logistics on short, early dates. But I never really felt the women were "into me", and they didn't continue dating after one or two intimate dates. It's weird.

If you always dump girls after sexless first dates then you are abandoning some easy second date opportunities. Even the best guys here sometimes take three dates. But there must be a limit. So my question is: how long would you date without successfully seducing, and when is it justified?

Quote: (02-15-2013 07:40 PM)Divorco Wrote:  

I'm puzzled by why women would date guys for long without sex. Are they just dinner whores? Are the women so bored that they prefer a date with a "nice guy" to being alone with their kids and unicorn dolls? Are they being manipulative? Are they just compliant?

So this forum hates sluts.

And now the forum hates good girls too.

---

Me?

I like them both.

Good point G, it seems like this forum is really upping the levels of women hate. I can't remember it being so bad in the past.

Some chics ain't heavy for the D like you assume. Many are content keeping their kitty's on ice. It can go both ways also. Me, personally I slow things down when I am vetting a girl that I'm mulling for a LTR. There's a lot of other shit I have to check for, at this point I don't need to "hook" her as her attraction for me will be strong enough and I am just doing my due diligence to make sure I'm willing to blow a decent amount of time with her going forward. Sometimes its good to slow things down if your getting shit on the side then their is no reason to push things way more then needed.

Plus why you taking girls out for food? I've never ate a "date" meal with a women I've not had sex with. I used to do it out of practical reasons for not wanting janky breath but now I don't see the point. Drink, chill, and talk. Food fucks shit up I find.

Divorco-

If you have options and are having sex with other women I don't see any issue with going on 6-7 dates or whatever it takes but ONLY if you want a relationship with the woman. I am very patient for what I consider to be the "right' girl as IMO relationship material does not come along that often.

If you just want to bang her once you are not doing yourself any favors going out with her more than 3 times.

Yes, there are "dinner whores". You can usually detect their motives early on because they provide indicators such as serial dating on OKC and Match and or they know every bar and restaurant in a 30 mile radius. If you have any doubts the best way to find out if they are interested in free nights on the town or they are into you is to ESCALATE KINO.

Stick to the 3 date rule no matter what. After which, decide what you want. If nothing happens by the third date, cut her off.

Also, escalate very quickly on the third if you haven't closed on the second date and push for the bang. If you get through, bang her and think about what you want the next morning. If you don't, next her.

3 dates is ideal amount of time to gauge how you're doing and where your game needs improvement.

Feel the fear..then do it anyway.

The 3 date rule is fine - unless you actually dig the chick. Because, guess what? Some girls are into you but are just conservative or have limited sexual experience or are coincidentally on their period or are self-conscious or just assuming since it's going so well they'll get a chance on the 4th date. Whatever. You can call it quits and its a good rule *in general*, but frankly the girls that have been most into me have not given it up the first night.

I'm puzzled by why women would date guys for long without sex. Are they just dinner whores? Are the women so bored that they prefer a date with a "nice guy" to being alone with their kids and unicorn dolls? Are they being manipulative? Are they just compliant?
Girls love attention. Having sex is kind of serious thing with more/less issues involved. But having attention is validating and has no repercussions.

So my question is: how long would you date without successfully seducing, and when is it justified?
To me it comes back to your personal goals. I know how mutual sexual chemistry feels like. That's what I screen for. Only if we really click and she has some issues with intimacy then I'm willing to give her some time. But working hard on yellow light girl is a massive waste of time that could be used to find that green light. Screening for the win.

I have noticed a correlation between how hard it is to hook up with a girl and how much she wants you after you break through it.

The nice thing about encountering a girl who is hard to have sex with is that you know other guys have failed, and once you do break down this wall you will become unique and she will be yours.

Quote: (02-15-2013 08:02 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

So this forum hates sluts.

And now the forum hates good girls too.

---

Me?

I like them both.

Amen.

Sometimes sluts have a real zany sense of humor and I vibe better with them.

Quote: (02-16-2013 06:06 AM)20Nation Wrote:  

I have noticed a correlation between how hard it is to hook up with a girl and how much she wants you after you break through it.

The nice thing about encountering a girl who is hard to have sex with is that you know other guys have failed, and once you do break down this wall you will become unique and she will be yours.

This is a dangerous assumption. There are a lot of girls who make 'boyfriend material' wait but see no problem having SNLs with randoms in the mean time.

Quote: (02-16-2013 09:47 AM)Ensam Wrote:  

Quote: (02-16-2013 06:06 AM)20Nation Wrote:  

This is a dangerous assumption. There are a lot of girls who make 'boyfriend material' wait but see no problem having SNLs with randoms in the mean time.

right. my core assumption is that all girls are sluts, at least during some period of their life (or perhaps for just some men).

I"ve been on dates with girls who don't want to put out, and they say "I've had fun before but now I don't want to fool around anymore".

To these girls I think "ok, so you're a reformed slut then?" Instant eject.

A lot of girls have slutty epochs in their life, and then they become more serious.

My assumption is of course flawed, but I find it a more helpful frame to view the interaction.

Personally it doesn't bother me too much one way or the other. As g said, I like em all. The problem I've had in the past is when a girl has presented her self as chaste and then later I found out she was not so chaste. For some reason that really bothered me even though I have no problems if a girl is honest about it from the start.

I think the longest I waited was a month. The girl was a virgin and had some serious sexual hangups. I had to rape-start her; literally wrestle my way into her. Her mouth said yes, but her body fought fiercely. But after that she was a frustratingly useless lay who wouldn't spend the night, so I told her that I had no choice but to see other girls. Then I promptly moved another girl in to live with me. But former-virgin girl wouldn't stop seeing me, and as she was hot, it was my duty as a man to continue to fuck her.

Four months later the live in snapped from the pressure of me keeping a 2nd girlfriend, and the the original girl performed a stealth move in - bringing in a new item of clothes every night until all her stuff was at my place. By the time I told her to go back to her apartment, she no longer kept one.

Slowly she learned to fuck properly and to come regularly.

She's still living with me 2.5 years later. She was 21 when I met her, and a hottie. She's still only ever been with me.

So that's my record - one month.

I abide by the three date rule, making sure that regardless of what happened in the past two dates, that date number three is the most sexual. Even if it doesn't feel right.

I've found my chances after three dates of having sex go down dramatically, so I call it quits if sex has not happened by date number three.

A humble gentleman's blog about pussy, cigars, and game.

LATEST POST:
The Problem With Nightclubs

Also check out my blog for cigar discussion and reviews.

Quote: (02-16-2013 12:53 PM)xsplat Wrote:  

I think the longest I waited was a month. The girl was a virgin and had some serious sexual hangups. I had to rape-start her; literally wrestle my way into her. Her mouth said yes, but her body fought fiercely. But after that she was a frustratingly useless lay who wouldn't spend the night, so I told her that I had no choice but to see other girls. Then I promptly moved another girl in to live with me. But former-virgin girl wouldn't stop seeing me, and as she was hot, it was my duty as a man to continue to fuck her.

Four months later the live in snapped from the pressure of me keeping a 2nd girlfriend, and the the original girl performed a stealth move in - bringing in a new item of clothes every night until all her stuff was at my place. By the time I told her to go back to her apartment, she no longer kept one.

Slowly she learned to fuck properly and to come regularly.

She's still living with me 2.5 years later. She was 21 when I met her, and a hottie. She's still only ever been with me.

So that's my record - one month.
You let a female slowly move in with you sir and you had no problem with that?

A girl brought pillows to my house once to "liven the place up," and I told her to go home. She never pulled that shit again.

If you're happy with that, good for you, but sounds like she conned you.

A humble gentleman's blog about pussy, cigars, and game.

LATEST POST:
The Problem With Nightclubs

Also check out my blog for cigar discussion and reviews.

redacted

As strange as this sounds, not everything in my life is "Game".

Sometimes, I enjoy hanging with a girl regardless of sex. Rare, but it happens. The girl has to be easy-going, pleasant and make me laugh. Ive had married girls like this that I knew and also single hot girls.

Ive busted ass and tried to overcome and gotten nowhere, and also had the converse, girls jumping through hoops, solving big logistical problems (taking a bus for an hour, taking the train, driving 2hrs, flying across country, etc etc).

That being said, my longest is probably 5 continuous dates (girl was a virgin).

WIA- For most of men, our time being masters of our own fate, kings in our own castles is short. Even those of us in the game will eventually succumb to ease of servitude rather than deal with the malaise of solitude

Over a year. Pretty sure it wouldn't work if you lived in the same city.

If I know a girl is attracted to me, but things haven't worked out yet for whatever reason, I'll make sure I have some form of communication with her every 3 months. Phone is ideal. Minimal effort required and the next time you run in to her she should be pretty agreeable. It's like pipelining but you already have met her.

If I take a girl out, and her interest is not at the level it should be, I'll tail off the quality of the date really fast. Date three should be akin to her helping carry groceries for you and date four should be: just meet me at my place. Beyond that I start thinking may be she has a smelly vagina or something else is really wrong.

20+ years and counting..

Quote: (02-15-2013 08:48 PM)Jalouse Wrote:  

Good point G, it seems like this forum is really upping the levels of women hate. I can't remember it being so bad in the past.

Think this has to do with the reddit's redpill crowd of aspies Roosh dragged in

Quote: (02-16-2013 02:01 PM)RouteBackwards Wrote:  

Quote: (02-16-2013 12:53 PM)xsplat Wrote:  

Four months later the live in snapped from the pressure of me keeping a 2nd girlfriend, and the the original girl performed a stealth move in - bringing in a new item of clothes every night until all her stuff was at my place.
You let a female slowly move in with you sir and you had no problem with that?

A girl brought pillows to my house once to "liven the place up," and I told her to go home. She never pulled that shit again.

If you're happy with that, good for you, but sounds like she conned you.
Ya, she conned me, and I let her, and I was more or less happy with it. I've been putting her to good use.

Hell, I even got rid of the 2nd apartment (although I again got a 2nd apartment when we moved to Bali for a while).

I had my reasons for living that simple life for a while, and have been enjoying it. But some changes are planned - a move and back to the old lifestyle of keeping multiple girlfriends. All in good time.

I enjoy bouts of monogamy, and enjoy the lifestyle of living with a girl that I'm into.

Quote: (02-15-2013 08:48 PM)Jalouse Wrote:  

<truth>many PUA's hate women because they're closet homos who can't get laid</truth>

Quote: (02-16-2013 06:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

20+ years and counting..

you married bro?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.