rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

You just never know about these things

Two first dates this week..

Date #1: Went to the bar and girl gets a hot tea. Refuses to drink. I roll with it, but she's shy and after 90 minutes I hit a wall.

Date #2: Went to the bar and girl got buzzed real quick. We're making out at the bar like animals.

Date #1: Come back to my place. Still refuses to drink. Awkward moments.

Date #2: Come back to my place. Making out immediately, feeling up on her ass.

Date #1: Gave her the "tour" of my room. We're banging within 20 minutes.

Date #2: Gave her the "tour" of my room. Could not get one piece of clothing off. Her refusals were strong. No bang.

There's a good lesson in this. Never lose hope. Keep escalating until you can go no further. You can never accurately predict the bang.

Fuck,

I would have given up on 1 at the bar.

What did you do with 2? Boot that bitch out?

How'd you get #1 back to the place. I thought the standard bait was, "I'll make you a drink at my place..."

#2 eventually left to catch the bus. She was good company, I wasn't mad.

#1 came back when I said I wanted to play some music for her. I live close to the date bar (purposefully).

Good stuff. Goes to show why one should not let go the shy girls too fast.

Only question I have is why did you decide make out with girl 2 before you were at your place?

Great point though you just keep going till it ends

The hamster can be very unpredictable.

What do you think lead to the banging of date 1?

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

Can't wait to hear Tuth chime in on this one! [Image: banana.gif]

I've found that girls who don't drink are sometimes the easiest to get into the sack. They gotta hide from their feelings somehow.

Quote: (02-14-2013 06:59 PM)WestCoast Wrote:  

Only question I have is why did you decide make out with girl 2 before you were at your place?

Great point though you just keep going till it ends

Agreed. First date bang recipe says that making out before getting her home doesn't give her any plausible deniability with regards to what will happen when she gets back to your place.

Was #1 Asian?

Quote: (02-14-2013 06:36 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Two first dates this week..

Date #1: Went to the bar and girl gets a hot tea. Refuses to drink. I roll with it, but she's shy and after 90 minutes I hit a wall.

Date #2: Went to the bar and girl got buzzed real quick. We're making out at the bar like animals.

Date #1: Come back to my place. Still refuses to drink. Awkward moments.

Date #2: Come back to my place. Making out immediately, feeling up on her ass.

Date #1: Gave her the "tour" of my room. We're banging within 20 minutes.

Date #2: Gave her the "tour" of my room. Could not get one piece of clothing off. Her refusals were strong. No bang.

There's a good lesson in this. Never lose hope. Keep escalating until you can go no further. You can never accurately predict the bang.

do some women like doing the blue balls thing? I was with a stripper in her car making out I fingered her to orgasm (huge mistake) when I get the condom out she stops me, I tried again the whole night and nothing

Was all this on one date for each girl?

Quote: (02-15-2013 12:54 AM)FretDancer Wrote:  

Was all this on one date for each girl?

I believe so. It's a side by side comparison of both dates.

In college one of my closest friends was an Asian chick. Kind if homely, shy, basketball player, great at Halo, the kind I could never see myself banging. She was pretty introverted, but she said she never had drinks on dates because if it lead to sex, she couldn't finish and she couldn't trust herself to make sure dude wore a condom. Tomboy insight.

shy girls are always down to fuck I've found, I've had a similar experience like yours recently. The girl who was drinking and letting me finger her in the bar would not even take an item of clothing off. The French chick who was shy and hardly talking let me bang her fast.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Quote: (02-15-2013 08:32 AM)bojangles Wrote:  

shy girls are always down to fuck I've found, I've had a similar experience like yours recently. The girl who was drinking and letting me finger her in the bar would not even take an item of clothing off. The French chick who was shy and hardly talking let me bang her fast.

Maybe her shyness was an indicator that she found you to be way above her SMV, and with a lower-value guy she would be more comfortable. Discomfort does not always equal dry pussy.

Quote: (02-15-2013 08:39 AM)Acute Angle Wrote:  

Quote: (02-15-2013 08:32 AM)bojangles Wrote:  

Maybe her shyness was an indicator that she found you to be way above her SMV, and with a lower-value guy she would be more comfortable. Discomfort does not always equal dry pussy.

Dunno mate, she was a low 8. body was perfect in its proportions, she was shy because I went to her house for the first meet haha but DTF evidently as she let me do that

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

hah, so true. you never know what part of her personality takes over in the bedroom, no matter how lame the date. it's usually worth finding out.

This is what I admire about guys like Roosh. A professional keeps his eyes on his ultimate objective and don't give up as long as the girl is still in play. Personally, I've never had what it takes to deal with girls like #1. I need to feel some sort of connection or get some kind of response to keep going. To keep going in the face of basically nothing, that's takes determination and something more that I just don't have.

Now, IF girl #1 is giving off I find you attractive but I am just shy vibe then that's a completely different story. As long as I can sense a girl finds me attractive on some level, then ye, I can escalate as long as she passes the boner test.

Quote: (02-15-2013 12:27 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

This is what I admire about guys like Roosh. A professional keeps his eyes on his ultimate objective and don't give up as long as the girl is still in play. Personally, I've never had what it takes to deal with girls like #1. I need to feel some sort of connection or get some kind of response to keep going. To keep going in the face of basically nothing, that's takes determination and something more that I just don't have.

Now, IF girl #1 is giving off I find you attractive but I am just shy vibe then that's a completely different story. As long as I can sense a girl finds me attractive on some level, then ye, I can escalate as long as she passes the boner test.

I agree. I still tend to get hung up on looking for IOI's as a barometer for how my escalation efforts are going. If a woman is very reserved on a date and mentions that she doesn't drink I have a tendency to mentally check out and write her off right then and there.

I'm always concerned that by continuing to pursue her I risk backsliding into my old AFC/Beta behavior of "taking things slowly" and wasting a lot of time on chasing the pussy mirage.

European women can be cold and distance BUT if they come back to your apartment they all know what that means. It doesn't mean they will have sex with you BUT none of them will be surprised if you tried.

I had one Estonian girl who came over to my place and wouldn't drink anything just sat on the sofa. Wouldn't even kiss. Just sat there like a beautiful doll. After, she got upset with me for not having sex with her. I told her, look, I am willing to go 90% of way but you've have got to give me at least 10%. It's just not enjoyable for me to have sex with a corpse. I guess I'm just not into live necrophilia [Image: smile.gif]

I think the key thing here is...

Quote: (02-14-2013 06:36 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

"tour" of my room.

If you can just get the girl into your room, you have a decent chance to bang.

Getting girls back to our place should be our focus.

Sometimes, girls aren't really thinking about banging you but when they get back to your place they realize; I haven't been fucked in a while, this guy seems cool, none of my friends or family will find out, this apartment is nice; fuck it! Lets bang!

We often have to create the "banging environment" for them. Create an ideal banging moment, create the experience, etc.

Getting them drunk and into your room is basically 85% of this.

Quote: (02-14-2013 06:45 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I live close to the date bar (purposefully).

Oh, and of course, this is crucial!

Just another day in Rooshville.. 1) Live close to the night life. 2) Get girls back to your place. 3) If you do #1 and #2 you will get laid!

We pretty much go back to the logistics is everything.

I guess with Girl #1, you have to keep telling yourself that she's here, so she must be interested and continue pushing forward. Her behavior runs against everything we know, or think we know about women in that we're used to some kind of sign that she's with it. It's so easy to just bail on a chick like that. It also runs counter to the maxim that we should pay more attention to a woman's actions (or lack thereof), than to what she says. In many circumstances that's true, but that definitely didn't happen on these two dates.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (02-15-2013 04:13 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

I guess with Girl #1, you have to keep telling yourself that she's here, so she must be interested and continue pushing forward. Her behavior runs against everything we know, or think we know about women in that we're used to some kind of sign that she's with it. It's so easy to just bail on a chick like that. It also runs counter to the maxim that we should pay more attention to a woman's actions (or lack thereof), than to what she says. In many circumstances that's true, but that definitely didn't happen on these two dates.

I was reading this and realized the same idea can be applied to HBs with the bitch shield up in full force. Most times you can pick up a subtle look/action/sarcasm that lets you know she doesn't actually want to stab you.. Some women can play the part amazingly. Working on breaking down a 9.5 blonde bombshell that always gives EVERY single person a hard time.. Need to fuck and chuck her and kill her feminist ego, no way I could ever deal with this chick. Too many blue pill guys pedestalizing her. Her interest is slowly escalating lol narcissism ftw

Conceived to beat all odds like Las Vegas