rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Server Game

Server Game

I went to an event last night where the only legit looking girls were servers. One was bartender and another was check in girl. I'm excluding from this category any waitresses in a restaurant.

In this particular event there was actually time to talk to these girls b/c it was not the sort of crowded thing where people are clawing for their attention. I did not try and close, as is often the case, a good idea occurs to me later. Both were actually really friendly. One was Moroccan one was Tunisian with French accent. Kind of kicking myself for at least not trying, but I had diff goals in mind for the night.

Anyway, for those that do close these girls what is a common theme ? Do you try for a quick connection? Aggressive sexual up front?

Server Game

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-7609.html?

On a side note, not sure why Gmac's blog is down. Did he stop?

Server Game

Thanks much Ali, i should have done search. Clearly advanced game required. Afaik Gmac stopped blogging, tweeting, etc. Not sure why.

Server Game

I left my number and "call me" on a receipt at a restaurant once as a long shot (I was with a group of new co-workers and didn't want to make a scene hitting on her directly). Well she ended up texting me that night and I ended up getting my Colombian flag and dating her for a few months. She admitted that the other servers had to push her to contact me.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Server Game

I’ve always found it difficult to game servers/waitresses/bartenders because their tips depend on being sociable, smiling, and deferential. Those are all the things I look for in women interested in me. I’ve taken to leaving my *card in the billfold when I pay the check. Some call, some don’t.

*Thomas the Rhymer has an excellent thread called "W-N-D-H-C, a networking version of GALNUC” that talks about putting Calling Cards to good use. He references not one, but two articles on how to use them.

Check out Pimp Game, Picking Up Strippers, The Fun Way!, Weaponized: Add Cold Reading to your arsenal! and Tarot Game.

Game isn’t what I use to get what I want out of women.
Game is what I use to get what I want out of life.

Server Game

I game servers/bartenders when they're on the job only for the purpose of getting good service and social proof for other girls i'm gaming. Otherwise to me the conversion rate is just too low and the effort is not worth it.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Server Game

Quote: (02-14-2013 11:19 AM)Kwisatz Wrote:  

I’ve taken to leaving my *card in the billfold when I pay the check. Some call, some don’t.

Do you write anything on the card or do you just leave it in?

Is it a special card you use for gaming or is it your usual calling card?

Server Game

Depends, if I am there on business or in business attire I leave my business card, if I am in a tank top and jeans, I leave my Calling Card.

Quote: (02-14-2013 12:29 PM)Thomas the Rhymer Wrote:  

I’ve taken to leaving my *card in the billfold when I pay the check. Some call, some don’t.

Do you write anything on the card or do you just leave it in?

Is it a special card you use for gaming or is it your usual calling card?

Check out Pimp Game, Picking Up Strippers, The Fun Way!, Weaponized: Add Cold Reading to your arsenal! and Tarot Game.

Server Game

Servers, bartenders, bouncers and door people are your support team. I don't believe in gaming them, but do get to know them and tip them well.

Point in case, im pretty tight with a female sushi chef around here. I take a broad there for dinner, and the lady itame starts rapping off about this time we ended up on the topside of a gang shoot out in downtown Atl. Total bullshit, but to my date I might as well have been a superhero or some shit. Its because servers recognize what im up to, and know that by helping me, Ill help them.

Server Game

Quote: (02-14-2013 10:11 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

He hasn't blogged for like 6 months I think. I think he was afraid of his identity being revealed.

He had plans to release a book on online dating iirc.

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

Server Game

My friend, in all his undying brilliance asked our waitress if she liked to do coke as his opening line.

He just read The Game and is big on pua shit like wearing a sequined fedora.

You want to know the only thing you can assume about a broken down old man? It's that he's a survivor.

Server Game

With hired guns, you have to stand out. You have to game them especially well so that they understand that you're not the average guy.

That said, while I only try this when I am reasonably sure that they're truly flirting back with me and are interested, I do have a 100% success rate with this move:

Again, AFTER flirting with her subtly and picking up some genuine interest/openess from her, I'll wait until the bill comes.

Since I'm often out with friends, family, or someone else, I'll always make sure to take the bill with me and catch the server somewhere where they are AWAY from their coworkers and their customers and thank them for helping your group but quickly add, "but there's something wrong with the bill [and open up the bill holder], see, right here [start to point at a line item, by this point she should be next to you looking at the check...then point at a blank spot on it, or flip it over] you're number's not on it."

This is in a playful, flirtatious tone, but still confident and unapologetic. I've had them laugh and say, "oh that was smooth" or just smile and start writing, to short confusion as to whether I ACTUALLY wanted their number [as in they thought I might be making fun of them a bit but then realizing that I was serious and then definitely wanting to write their number down].

I'm not saying I've used this tons of times, but when there's that sexy waitress that you just can't skip out on trying for, what's the harm especially since you caught her away from anyone that might notice or cause her any embarrassment over.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Server Game

Quote: (02-14-2013 12:35 PM)Kwisatz Wrote:  

Depends, if I am there on business or in business attire I leave my business card, if I am in a tank top and jeans, I leave my Calling Card.

This is crucial and I don't remember reading this anywhere else on the forum. If you leave your business card, make absolute sure that your cell number is written on the card in the event that the number on the card is a landline number. When I used to give girls a business card and my cell number was written on the card, there was about a 99% chance that they would call me. Married women, engaged women, the designated town whore, everyone. I can count maybe two girls who didn't call me after I gave them a card with my cell number written on it (one of those two girls gave me a fake number, the one and only time that happened to me). If the only number on the card appears to be a landline, there is almost a 0% chance that they will call. The difference is night and day. I would be at least somewhat surprised if another poster has had a different experience with that.

Server Game

Leaving a business card also gives them “Plausible Deniability” if someone sees them pocket my card, or sees her with it.

Quote: (02-14-2013 11:42 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

Quote: (02-14-2013 12:35 PM)Kwisatz Wrote:  

This is crucial and I don't remember reading this anywhere else on the forum. If you leave your business card, make absolute sure that your cell number is written on the card in the event that the number on the card is a landline number. When I used to give girls a business card and my cell number was written on the card, there was about a 99% chance that they would call me. Married women, engaged women, the designated town whore, everyone. I can count maybe two girls who didn't call me after I gave them a card with my cell number written on it (one of those two girls gave me a fake number, the one and only time that happened to me). If the only number on the card appears to be a landline, there is almost a 0% chance that they will call. The difference is night and day. I would be at least somewhat surprised if another poster has had a different experience with that.

Server Game

Quote: (02-14-2013 10:11 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

His blog has been down since after the Roosh V forum meet up.

Server Game

Ahahahahahaha definitely thought this thread was going to be IT related

RVF Fearless Coindogger Crew

Server Game

I’ve always found it difficult to game servers/waitresses/bartenders because their tips depend on being sociable, smiling, and deferential.

So strippers are easier than cocktail waitresses?

WIA

Server Game

Had a cute red headed waitress all worked up yesterday. Didn't care enough to get her number, but will later this week. I used the bartender for DHV, and she jumped into the conversation. After that it was over.