rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

'Blade Runner' olympian shoots and kills girlfriend

http://www.timeslive.co.za/local/2013/02...r-shooting

Quote:Quote:

Paralympian Oscar Pistorius was expected to appear in the Pretoria Magistrate's Court later on Thursday following the fatal Valentine's Day shooting of a woman in his home, police said.

Reports very vague at the moment but indicates that Pistorius shoot his girlfriend believing she was a burglar.

Damn shame, this girl was Melting the polar caps. Still haven't figured out how to link images on the droid browser but pics are in the link.

That's fucked up man, its all over the news, she was quite sexy as well. It makes me sad that theres lots of fat cunts walking around and a pretty looking girl like this dies.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Roid Rage?

I always thought the SA runner was on roids, I don't know why, nor do I have proof but the the fact that he performed quite well leading up to the Olympics and then did nothing when in London just made me think he was on PEDs just to make the cut.

Back in November he flipped out on some rich dude whom fucked his GF (not sure if its the same girl whom died just now?).

Now he mistakes his Blonde haired, blue eyed Girlfriend for a Black South African robber? And shoots her twice - in the head and arm?

One shot mistake I can see... but not two.

Quote: (02-14-2013 04:06 AM)kosko Wrote:  

Roid Rage?

I always thought the SA runner was on roids, I don't know why, nor do I have proof but the the fact that he performed quite well leading up to the Olympics and then did nothing when in London just made me think he was on PEDs just to make the cut.

Back in November he flipped out on some rich dude whom fucked his GF (not sure if its the same girl whom died just now?).

Now he mistakes his Blonde haired, blue eyed Girlfriend for a Black South African robber? And shoots her twice - in the head and arm?

One shot mistake I can see... but not two.

Wait some rich dude fucked his bird? he got together with this bird in November...interestnig

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

guns make the world a safer place

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Roses are red,
Violets are glorious,
Don't try to surprise,
Oscar Pistorious.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

He must have got the wrong idea when she asked for a valentines gift that would blow her away
In all seriousness, terrible situation.

Roses are red,
And violets rock,
The dumb bitch is dead,
Because she can't knock.

I was going to make a knock knock joke, but you ruined it for me Ali

There are reports that there were 'previous incidents' at the home, and "allegations of a domestic nature" so maybe this wasn't an accident. The speculation about her being mistaken for a burglar didn't come from the police, but is pure media speculation because they haven't actually interviewed anyone that would know that. This may have been one of those volatile, stormy relationships. Regardless, someone is dead that shouldn't be.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Maybe she was just pulling his leg.

Hope the truth comes out cos it smells like murder.

Slashed her with his legs?? That guy was cheating with those legs anyway.....

Do I smell white-knighting on this thread?

She didn't notice Oscar sneaking up behind her. It was the silence of the limbs.

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

obama disapproves.

Shit. That is very sad. I'm also not buying the "mistaken for a robber" defense. Doubt he'll be able to convince a judge of that either (No juries in SA). If he really did this because of anger it's just so messed up. He achieved his sporting goals , and a huge slice of fame, and then blows it all. Really not very smart.

How bout this:

Bitch came in night after night drunk and smelling like semen, fueled by his money. He couldn't kick her to the curb b/c she was threatening to extort financially for some fake rape charge, alimony, or out him for steroid use. He said fuck it and blew the conniving bitch away.

Quote: (02-14-2013 10:20 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

How bout this:

Bitch came in night after night drunk and smelling like semen, fueled by his money. He couldn't kick her to the curb b/c she was threatening to extort financially for some fake rape charge, alimony, or out him for steroid use. He said fuck it and blew the conniving bitch away.

Something like that could be possible. Maybe he tried to use the "thought she was a burglar" defense as planned but couldn't keep his nerve enough to fool the police.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Some speculation I overheard today:

They were planning what to do for Valentine's day
Chick got angry with whatever they had planned
Chick made fun of his legs
Oscar lost his temper
Oscar shot her

He is known to have a hot temper

Damn she was hot. I wonder how she got her, a guy with no legs

Funny knees. 2/10, would not bang.

His defense attorney won't have a leg to stand on.

Quote: (02-14-2013 08:26 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

Maybe she was just pulling his leg.

BLADE GUNNER.

Don't try him in kangaroo court--he'll be hopping mad.