rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The point you realized society was confused with the roles of males and females...

The point you realized society was confused with the roles of males and females...

When I was younger I did a lot of martial arts where we would have the odd girl here and there in our classes, and then we were always told by the instructor to take it a little easier on the girls which was fine, because you realized they were weaker.

Then I travelled down to the "big city" for a tournament. I ended up in a sparring finals match up against a girl. I talked to my coach and said, "Coach I don't feel comfortable doing this, I could kill this girl." Some eavesdropping cackling mother scowled at my 14 year old self and said, "Yeah right, watch her kick your ass."

The match starts and this girl is insane with no technique throwing punches like crazy. I am mainly trying to fend her off and just trying to get points without murdering her. All of a sudden she gives me a bleeding nose and the match is stopped to plug up my nose. My Coach gives me a pep talk and says, "You played nice, now stop being a bitch and win."

I got back out onto the mats, immediately land punches on her face, her nose started bleeding, and I hit her over and over so much that she just stopped and sat down on the ground and cried. The match was called and I won.

When I was on the podium collecting my gold medal I was booed off the stage, called a wife beater in training and yelled at for beating up a girl. I felt awful and guilty because of this. I felt cheated because I was in a no win situation. This was when I realized something wasn't right in our society.....

Any stories stick out like this for you guys?

At this story - the wrong thing was that a girl was in a place where no woman simply should be - the ring. Or tatami or however you call it.

For me the big moment of realization was when I was in a certain catholic community. There were different services that had to be done and one of them was preparing a small lecture. So I remember that we all were sitting in a circle and a girl who was entrusted with this service this week was talking. And with great horror I realized that she is talking great bullshit, and with even greater horror I realized that everybody including the priest is looking at her not because of the words she said, but because of her long crossed legs, her long sensual revealed neck and her effeminate mannerisms and beauty. And everybody accepted her girly bullshit distortion of a theology lecture as something great because in their minds this beautiful girl could talk no wrong.
It was then I instinctively realized that no women should ever lecture men, no women should ever be in a position of authority and no women should do services that are manly at their core.

With great horror I realized that everywhere in church women are perceived as the ones who have understanding about life, relationships and morality. The priest could talk at sermon, but outside of that the women's voice was accepted as the ultimate truth and wisdom. And what they really were talking was plain bullshit. Women were running everything - lecturing, managing, planning, both sexes were equal in washing dishes, but the unique role of men was reduced to driving women everywhere and moving heavy furniture.

So I realized that at least the once so patriarchal religious society is totally confused and left. I have found game and pickup to be a more spiritual practice then contemporary religion.

So because she was attractive she was able to say anything and everyone nodded in agreement while a guy would have been called out on his bullshit for not having a brain?

That's interesting. I also have a religious background but come from a religion that entrusts men with control of the family and still has a lot of respect for the patriarch. It's the only thing I tell my family that I still agree with in their religion.

Quote: (02-14-2013 03:32 AM)NFallin Wrote:  

So just because she was attractive she was able to say anything and everyone nodded in agreement while a guy would have been called out on his bullshit for not having a brain?

That's interesting. I also have a religious background but come from a religion that entrusts men with control of the family and still has a lot of respect for the patriarch. It's the only thing I tell my family that I still agree with in their religion.

Actually no. Theological heresies that involve justifications for feminine imperative would be tolerated from a guy as well.

Christianity is patriarchal in theory, but only rarely it is such in real life.

Back in the early 90s, I recall a famous murder case where the wife killed her husband, in cold blood, and was found not guilty of murder due to her supposed years of suffering at his hands.

I've never understood how being the victim of crimes or abuse gives you license to commit murder. And I've never understood how the legal system gives the judge leeway to make that kind of judgement according to his sentiment.

Call me naive, but my simple sense of justice demands a book of crimes tabulated with the appropriate punishment. Commit Crime A? See Column B for the punishment.

It doesn't work that way, but of course only certain designated groups (i.e. women) have the get-out-of-jail card.

It was a small seed at the time, but was part of me becoming completely emancipated from loyalty to any nation state or tax jurisdiction.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

I have a sister two years younger than me, and for most of my childhood my father would basically shove his version of chivalry down my throat by putting her up on a pedestal and forcing me to acknowledge it.

Whenever we ordered pizza, she got the first slice. If we each rented a movie for the weekend, we watched hers first. I'd get popped on the head if I forgot to open a door for her or walked through first. On my birthday, she'd even get a small gift so she wouldn't feel bad about me getting so much attention. I never got shit on hers.

My dad and I had a pretty big fight about it once when I was ten or eleven. It was right when we started learning about feminism and women's rights in school, and I confronted him by saying that if women were supposed to be equal now, why does my sister get to be special? He looked at me like I was crazy and said, "Son, that's just how the world works." Just thinking about that day still makes me seethe.

In sports, men should only fight against / compete with men and women should only compete within their sex, imho.

There is a reason why you don't see this in professional sports. And it's not just about physical differences.

Had a recent one. Now that women are open to the military, the draft DAMN sure better require women to sign up. I was furious thinking about how if a war starts they are probably going to try to draft men only. Fuck them. If they don't draft women, they essentially prove that this is all a big hobby-like experiment for females to dabble in at their choice. Fuck that- women's choices do not take precedent over national security.

It's time for beautiful and attractive women to suffer for feminists. Nothing like getting sent to the front lines to remind them of how women are 'liberated.'

Quote: (02-14-2013 02:24 AM)NFallin Wrote:  

When I was younger I did a lot of martial arts where we would have the odd girl here and there in our classes, and then we were always told by the instructor to take it a little easier on the girls which was fine, because you realized they were weaker.

Then I travelled down to the "big city" for a tournament. I ended up in a sparring finals match up against a girl. I talked to my coach and said, "Coach I don't feel comfortable doing this, I could kill this girl." Some eavesdropping cackling mother scowled at my 14 year old self and said, "Yeah right, watch her kick your ass."

The match starts and this girl is insane with no technique throwing punches like crazy. I am mainly trying to fend her off and just trying to get points without murdering her. All of a sudden she gives me a bleeding nose and the match is stopped to plug up my nose. My Coach gives me a pep talk and says, "You played nice, now stop being a bitch and win."

I got back out onto the mats, immediately land punches on her face, her nose started bleeding, and I hit her over and over so much that she just stopped and sat down on the ground and cried. The match was called and I won.

When I was on the podium collecting my gold medal I was booed off the stage, called a wife beater in training and yelled at for beating up a girl. I felt awful and guilty because of this. I felt cheated because I was in a no win situation. This was when I realized something wasn't right in our society.....

Geez. What were you training in that had 14yos giving each other unprotected shots to the face?

Quote: (02-14-2013 03:04 PM)j r Wrote:  

Quote: (02-14-2013 02:24 AM)NFallin Wrote:  

Geez. What were you training in that had 14yos giving each other unprotected shots to the face?

Bold mine, because I'm very curious too.

My first feminist experience was quite early.

I was a natural born player. I was making out with a young girl in kindergarten during recess. This continued for a few days and then one day I was called into the principle's office during recess.

Instead of going out to play, the female bitch of a principle lectured me for 30 minutes on how what I did was wrong, that I shouldn't have kissed her, and that these are adult things that I wasn't allowed to do.

She then made me go back outside and apologize to the girl for kissing her and tell her what we did was wrong.

After that I couldn't even talk to girls, always afraid I was breaking some kind of rule or doing something wrong. I became shy and nervous around women, even though before that incident I could play and flirt with them effortlessly.

It only continued to get worse.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (02-14-2013 03:38 PM)Tytalus Wrote:  

Bold mine, because I'm very curious too.
[/quote]

It was Tae Kwon Do, but wasn't structured for how it is usually supposed to be refereed. No head protection only chest, but wore gloves. You were allowed to throw as money punches or kicks as you wanted. I think they thought people would try to kick more in the event but it turned into boxing brawls.

Quote: (02-14-2013 03:40 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

I was a natural born player. I was making out with a young girl in kindergarten during recess. This continued for a few days and then one day I was called into the principle's office during recess.

Instead of going out to play, the female bitch of a principle lectured me for 30 minutes on how what I did was wrong, that I shouldn't have kissed her, and that these are adult things that I wasn't allowed to do.

She then made me go back outside and apologize to the girl for kissing her and tell her what we did was wrong.

After that I couldn't even talk to girls, always afraid I was breaking some kind of rule or doing something wrong. I became shy and nervous around women, even though before that incident I could play and flirt with them effortlessly.

Define "making out"? That is odd for 5 yr olds to be kissing each other.

Quote: (02-14-2013 09:22 PM)Tytalus Wrote:  

I was thinking the same thing.

That is sort of bizarre to be kissing girls at that age.

Hell, I don't even know if I noticed girls at that age. I certainly didn't like them or would ever give them the time of day.

I was too busy fighting and sh*t.

I have a buddy who swears he was jelqing it everyday with a bone to girls at that age .

Quote: (02-14-2013 09:29 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (02-14-2013 09:22 PM)Tytalus Wrote:  

I was thinking the same thing.

That is sort of bizarre to be kissing girls at that age.

Hell, I don't even know if I noticed girls at that age. I certainly didn't like them or would ever give them the time of day.

I was too busy fighting and sh*t.

I remember in Kindergatern realizing that if the girls around me might be my wife when I grew up, and that I better pick the right one... But so far as urges for girls, those didn't start until I was 10, didn't start jacking off until about 13 or so.

I think I'm different from a lot of guys on this forum. I think there's a large "women shouldn't be allowed to do this or that (serve as business executives, in government, as reporters)" view on this board.

In my experience, however, there is only a competent minority of individuals in either gender. Most people - both men AND women - are generally incompetent in most things (even parenting!), but especially when put in a position of some degree of leadership.

I'm much more of a misanthrope than a misogynist and as such I appreciate competent people regardless of whether they're a girl or not.

I played hockey for a lot of years; A-AA but also sometimes house to keep my game sharp. House is basically entry-level hockey, first-year players and guys who can barely skate, no hitting, but I enjoyed it; considering my growth spurt (at 11 I was already 5'9) and skill (started skating at 3, playing organized at 5), I was scoring at will.

When I was 10 or 11 it was a house game and there were a few girls in the league. During a game, one of them slewfoot me right in front of the ref. If you don't know hockey, it's when you use your legs to kick another player's legs out from under them from behind, one of the dirtiest plays out there; guys in the NHL get 2-3 games for it. This girl, who did it in a no-contact league got no penalty.

Later in the game when she had the puck and was skating through the center of the ice, I jacked her with an open ice hit like Dion Phaneuf. I was booed, kicked out of the game and suspended from both of my leagues for a few games.

But the WORST part? I was ordered, basically forced, by the league's governing body to apologize to this girl...I take it no one understood what that kind of shit does to a kid, but no one cared; he rocked the boat, you hit a player? You get a penalty, but you hit a female player? 'You aren't supposed to hit girls, even though she should probably be playing in the girl's league anyways, but that's sexist! I don't care if you're just some scared shitless kid, we're cutting your barely-dropped balls off in front of everyone as an example!'

Quote: (02-14-2013 10:29 PM)guerrilla Wrote:  

I think I'm different from a lot of guys on this forum. I think there's a large "women shouldn't be allowed to do this or that (serve as business executives, in government, as reporters)" view on this board.

In my experience, however, there is only a competent minority of individuals in either gender. Most people - both men AND women - are generally incompetent in most things (even parenting!), but especially when put in a position of some degree of leadership.

I'm much more of a misanthrope than a misogynist and as such I appreciate competent people regardless of whether they're a girl or not.

I think that a woman, provided she can do the job well, should be allowed to have any job she wants...however, I disagree with putting women in these positions to fill some 'gap' or 'quota'. Ten jobs are available in a company, they should go to the ten best people, not the eight best people and two people on account of them having a vagina.

Women work less hours than men, while taking more days off and can take considerable time off for pregnancies, that's why so few of them reach the top. If I ran a company and a high-responsibility, high-workload position opened up, I'm choosing the man for it 99 times out of 100, because I know I'm getting more value for my money. I want someone who will put in the hours rain or shine, in sickness and health, not someone who takes a week off because her boyfriend broke up with her, needs to work from home today because one of the kids is sick or can't come in because she's 'not feeling well' (hungover...and yes, I have seen all of these things more than once).

Quote: (02-14-2013 11:53 PM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

If I ran a company and a high-responsibility, high-workload position opened up, I'm choosing the man for it 99 times out of 100, because I know I'm getting more value for my money. I want someone who will put in the hours rain or shine, in sickness and health, not someone who takes a week off because her boyfriend broke up with her, needs to work from home today because one of the kids is sick or can't come in because she's 'not feeling well' (hungover...and yes, I have seen all of these things more than once).

I manage a number of employees under me, and you're grossly overestimating what "a man is." Men come in to work rain or shine?! Ha!! Men come into work sick?!! Ha Ha!!!

A man breaks up with his LTR and you think you're gonna get good work outta him for the next week?!!! Hell no, you're better off giving him time off cause he'll talk about it to all the other employees while being nonproductive himself.

It's not that different from school...did you ever stay home from school/high school/college class because you were sick when all you had was a little sniffle? Did you decide not to drive to class because it was snowing when you knew you could make it just fine but didn't want to. School, work, they're all the same. One's duty is one's duty.

All these qualities you list are the "ideal" and in my experience, there are only a few men and a few women who match most of these ideals as employees. And ironically, it's about the same proportion for both genders. Some people are good people, but a lot aren't. When you find the good ones you keep em.

Ten jobs are available in a company, they should go to the ten best people, not the eight best people and two people on account of them having a vagina.

This idea of merit is interesting and can spawn countless hours of debate, but IMO affirmative action regulation is needed. If all the previous clique were all white, why would they let a strange black guy in who made them squirm a little bit because he was out of their comfort zone even though he was smarter and more competent than all the other applicants. The same for women.

The question is when does affirmative action become too much? When do minority abuse it and how do we stop this abuse without fucking it up for the minorities who affirmative action REALLY REALLY helps?! And I don't have an answer for those...

Later in the game when she had the puck and was skating through the center of the ice, I jacked her with an open ice hit like Dion Phaneuf. I was booed, kicked out of the game and suspended from both of my leagues for a few games.

I watched a friend of mine in soccer rush to a ball and unload on a kick where a girl had stuck her leg out to block a shot and he ended up snapping her leg. We all had to sit down and wait for the ambulance to come and take her away.

He felt like shit for doing it but surprisingly there was no backlash from any of the parents or players on the field. This was in a smaller town so it was like "yeah you play with the boys, you might get pregnant, or your leg breaks in half."

*sidenote...dion phaneuf is a piece of shit. I was partying at a bar in calgary taking pictures with some friends when he stole the camera from us when he was banging elisha cuthbert and they screamed at us for "taking pictures of them and not treating them like human beings" when we didn't realize they were even there. Elisha was actually quite short. I would bang.

Quote: (02-15-2013 01:35 AM)guerrilla Wrote:  

If I ran a company and a high-responsibility, high-workload position opened up, I'm choosing the man for it 99 times out of 100, because I know I'm getting more value for my money. I want someone who will put in the hours rain or shine, in sickness and health, not someone who takes a week off because her boyfriend broke up with her, needs to work from home today because one of the kids is sick or can't come in because she's 'not feeling well' (hungover...and yes, I have seen all of these things more than once).

I manage a number of employees under me, and you're grossly overestimating what "a man is." Men come in to work rain or shine?! Ha!! Men come into work sick?!! Ha Ha!!!

A man breaks up with his LTR and you think you're gonna get good work outta him for the next week?!!! Hell no, you're better off giving him time off cause he'll talk about it to all the other employees while being nonproductive himself.

It's not that different from school...did you ever stay home from school/high school/college class because you were sick when all you had was a little sniffle? Did you decide not to drive to class because it was snowing when you knew you could make it just fine but didn't want to. School, work, they're all the same. One's duty is one's duty.

All these qualities you list are the "ideal" and in my experience, there are only a few men and a few women who match most of these ideals as employees. And ironically, it's about the same proportion for both genders. Some people are good people, but a lot aren't. When you find the good ones you keep em.

Every job I've worked at that had men and women in a shared setting, the women were far more likely to take days off, far more likely to leave early/arrive late and 100% more likely to get pregnant. Also, you have to work to make the office more 'female friendly' with policies and bullshit, they can't lift anything that weighs more than 20 lbs. and they sic HR on guys just because they find them 'creepy' for making innocuous conversation. I've had the HR chat before, why? Because on the elevator on the way in some chick was 'uncomfortable' when I asked her how long her and her boyfriend had been together. Do I need to even mention that she was bitching about him and I asked merely out of curiosity (since she was ugly and I wouldn't fuck her anyways)?

In terms of something like work ethic, you can't compare what someone did as a kid to what they'll do as an adult, people grow, people change. I used to fake sick all the time to get out of high school (and later when I turned 18 and had a car, I'd just sign myself out); one job I had in an office I took just one day off in five months, while the person who had the same job as me (a girl), took nine. Unless I'm dying, I'm working (but at the same time, if I had a company I'd try to give people days off as soon as they got sick; no need to spread that shit). I'd say 'maybe that's just me', but I know it isn't.

I've never once seen a guy take time off because he broke up with a girlfriend, divorce, different story but understandably so. Meanwhile, I've seen girls take days off because some guy dumped them or cheated on them at least five times.

I agree in general though; there are plenty of men who are fuckups and who milk the system too, but I can't agree with you that it's the same percentage.

Quote: (02-15-2013 03:00 AM)NFallin Wrote:  

*sidenote...dion phaneuf is a piece of shit. I was partying at a bar in calgary taking pictures with some friends when he stole the camera from us when he was banging elisha cuthbert and they screamed at us for "taking pictures of them and not treating them like human beings" when we didn't realize they were even there. Elisha was actually quite short. I would bang.

I've seen him in Toronto a couple of times, and he's toned it down (he's the captain, he has to represent). I wouldn't use 'piece of shit' to describe him, no, I'd call him a bro/douchebag hybrid.

Quote: (02-15-2013 01:42 AM)guerrilla Wrote:  

Ten jobs are available in a company, they should go to the ten best people, not the eight best people and two people on account of them having a vagina.

This idea of merit is interesting and can spawn countless hours of debate, but IMO affirmative action regulation is needed. If all the previous clique were all white, why would they let a strange black guy in who made them squirm a little bit because he was out of their comfort zone even though he was smarter and more competent than all the other applicants. The same for women.

The question is when does affirmative action become too much? When do minority abuse it and how do we stop this abuse without fucking it up for the minorities who affirmative action REALLY REALLY helps?! And I don't have an answer for those...

People tend to simplify and assume that sexism and racism are similar but that is a false dichotomy.

You can exterminate or criminalize black people completely by not giving them jobs and starving them and therefore I agree that they should have some safety mechanisms, but they shouldn't become exaggerated.

But women can never be exterminated by not getting jobs. Women will simply turn to housewives that is actually the best for the families, for the society and although they are trained to deny it - also the best for their own satisfaction.

Quote: (02-15-2013 05:41 AM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

Quote: (02-15-2013 03:00 AM)NFallin Wrote:  

I've seen him in Toronto a couple of times, and he's toned it down (he's the captain, he has to represent). I wouldn't use 'piece of shit' to describe him, no, I'd call him a bro/douchebag hybrid.

Fair enough...I accept Nonpareil!