rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are There Any "Red Pill" WESTERN Countries

The only example I can sort of think of is Switzerland, which is red pill in some respects (and surprise surprise, not a member of the EU), but other than that? Nah, I can't really think of any. In fact, by Western standards, the U.S. might actually be one of the more red pill countries. Europe just seems like one massive feminist shitshow pretty much, though I've gathered that there is a fair bit of difference between the various euro countries; for example, I've heard that Germany is somewhat less feminist than say Sweden or France. What do you guys think?

I ask this because as appealing as the whole idea of going abroad is, I really do prefer the physical appearance of white girls at the end of the day, and I like living in a relatively prosperous country. I guess some of the more developed parts of Russia could be feasible?

I think you're mixing a few different things here...although you could say they often do all tie together. I'd say "red pill" is more of a personal perspective of the world, seeing things as they really are, and I would argue that doesn't really apply to specific societies or countries. Red pill thinkers are always in the minority despite a country having more (Russia - real, honest, raw) or less (France - disillusioned, unrealistic, pretend) ideals that would be in-line with a red pill thinker.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

Switzerland is red pill? You're talking about one of the most insular countries in the world. No disrespect to any Swiss members on here but the populace is notoriously snobby and extremely reluctant of letting in anyone in their social circles.

Quote: (02-13-2013 11:02 AM)Andy_B Wrote:  

In fact, by Western standards, the U.S. might actually be one of the more red pill countries. Europe just seems like one massive feminist shitshow pretty much,

Not sure where you are getting this from, but Southern European men are born red pill.

Quote: (02-13-2013 11:30 AM)ManAbout Wrote:  

Not sure where you are getting this from, but Southern European men are born red pill.

Not really, maybe just somewhat

Quote: (02-13-2013 11:30 AM)ManAbout Wrote:  

In fact, by Western standards, the U.S. might actually be one of the more red pill countries. Europe just seems like one massive feminist shitshow pretty much,

Nobody there knows what "red pill" means. I call some cousins in Greece and ask if you like. I don't think that expression will have a long shelf life anyway..

Maybe we should go there and preach and convert them like the Christians did in Africa. We could build pua lairs in other countries instead of churches.

Italian men are notorious for living at home until they are 40 years old, completely under the control of "Mama". Does not sound red pill to me. They might be outgoing and flirt a lot but they often have a very supplicating way of doing so ("Ohhh, beautiful lady, may I ask to touch your angelic hand?", not a joke, heard that one in Venice).

Quote: (02-13-2013 11:25 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

Switzerland is red pill? You're talking about one of the most insular countries in the world. No disrespect to any Swiss members on here but the populace is notoriously snobby and extremely reluctant of letting in anyone in their social circles.

True, but what does insularity that have to do with red pill/blue pill?

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

I can't think of any Western Countries that are true Monarchies.

WIA

The West by default is "blue pill". All the bullshit the comes with it us by fe facto Western styled life. You will find regions and pockets where people are independent and still hold classic morns but that's it. If you want a country that is generally more "red pill" it's Russia.

The swiss didn't given women the vote till 1964.

Their tax system heavily favors nuclear families, and taxes overall are low to boot.

From what I understand, when asked to cough up data on potential tax avoiders, they tell you to fuck off.

Also, Germany couldn't be bothered to invade them.

That's pretty close!

A year from now you'll wish you started today

Quote: (02-13-2013 01:17 PM)Soma Wrote:  

I imagine it sounds like this guy wants to emigrate to a red pill country. Instead of answering that question, I believe Vicious went ahead to discuss the practicality of assimilitating into Swiss society, assuming it was red pill.

Quote: (02-13-2013 01:17 PM)Soma Wrote:  

Walderschmidt provided part of an explaination of what I meant. A red pill society recognizes successful individuals. Instead Switzerland is ripe with nepotism and has a notoriously difficult social culture to penetrate.

Most countries in Latin America.

I've got the dick so I make the rules.
-Project Pat

Quote: (02-13-2013 02:28 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

Walderschmidt provided part of an explaination of what I meant. A red pill society recognizes successful individuals. Instead Switzerland is ripe with nepotism and has a notoriously difficult social culture to penetrate.

Do you have any personal experience of this or accounts from friends?

I've only been to Switzerland to ski, but have always been curious about this.

Wald

There is just no place in the world where mainstream people are "red pill"

Truth is always underground. The digging for it adds value.

I wouldn't speak on the topic without oersonal experience. I have business ties in Switzerland. I've also gamed bundles of Swiss girls when vacationing in Bulgaria and The Med.

Err, there aren't any red pill countries anywhere. Every country is knee-deep in social conditioning and culture. Just so happens that some are less of the feminist flavor. Civilisation itself is blue-pill by nature.

Countries with traditional gender roles still have their cultural conditioning, programming and group-think. No sex before marriage, goto church all the time, whatever it may be...

Israel might be the best bet.

Quote: (02-13-2013 04:42 PM)RichieP Wrote:  

Err, there aren't any red pill countries anywhere. Every country is knee-deep in social conditioning and culture. Just so happens that some are less of the feminist flavor. Civilisation itself is blue-pill by nature.

Countries with traditional gender roles still have their cultural conditioning, programming and group-think. No sex before marriage, goto church all the time, whatever it may be...

Nail Head, OP sounds confused.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

The only example I can sort of think of is Switzerland, which is red pill in some respects (and surprise surprise, not a member of the EU), but other than that? Nah, I can't really think of any. In fact, by Western standards, the U.S. might actually be one of the more red pill countries. Europe just seems like one massive feminist shitshow pretty much, though I've gathered that there is a fair bit of difference between the various euro countries; for example, I've heard that Germany is somewhat less feminist than say Sweden or France. What do you guys think?

I ask this because as appealing as the whole idea of going abroad is, I really do prefer the physical appearance of white girls at the end of the day, and I like living in a relatively prosperous country. I guess some of the more developed parts of Russia could be feasible?

Israel? Western standard of living, tough alpha dudes that have served in the IDF. People have guns and know how to use 'em. Great nightlife, nice weather and beaches. Attractive women. All Israelis I've met seem very real and no-bullshit type of people. Close to Russia and Slavic countries. Downside is potential warzone at any moment.

Your best bet would probably be an Eastern country with a decent number of white expats - Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan. These countries are more tradcon than red pill but they have avoided some of the problems of the blue pill West (they've done a good job of keeping women out of positions of responsibility, narrow rape and sexual harassment laws, etc.).

I ask this because as appealing as the whole idea of going abroad is, I really do prefer the physical appearance of white girls at the end of the day, and I like living in a relatively prosperous country.

Argentina? Mediterranean European countries? Nowhere is 'red-pill' in the way we are here, but those places are certainly more accepting of our mindset. Imagine Berlusconi being elected to high office in Northern Europe or the States?!

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

The only example I can sort of think of is Switzerland

Switzerland is probably one of the most blue pill countries in the world, a true feminist stronghold: the 'Stalinist Blue Pill state' per excellence.

The Swiss society is strongly programmed to stick to the rules and most people keep the SAME social circle of friends for all their lives. Women are strong, independent, extremely bitchy, disrespectful and flakey. The majority of guys are good-guy beta chodes with money and no balls to approach.

In Zurich, clubs are loud and expensive and the the men/women ratio is 90:10. Daygame takes a lot of effort due to the closed Swiss mentality. Cold approach is viewed as "weird", numbers and instant dates are not difficult to get but the flake ratio is INSANE.

Saying that online dating doesn't work is an understatement. Women do not EVEN visit your profile. I have created 2 fake profiles of alpha guys unknown to the Swiss media (Miguel Angel Silvestre, cool & casual pics) and they wouldn't get many visits or messages.

Women are glued to their smartphones and live in abundance. Their phones and online profiles are flooded with messages of beta orbiters and other random cock 24/7. The sense of entitlement is huge. Women are so deluded that even a 37 yo Polish woman with 2 kids and working in a cosmetic shop believes she can still attract the perfect alpha, good looking, loaded hubby just because "she is worthy".

While women are strongly pedestalized, men are often ridiculed and criticized everywhere. A couple of months ago a Swiss woman shot his brazilian ex-boyfriend in his appartment and the guy was potrayed in the media as a womanizer asshole (basically they said that he got what he deserved).

Just to give you an idea of the degree of pussy worship or pedestalization. A couple of months ago I started a thread where I photographed the Zurich main street flooded with "female adoration totems", almost every window store was displaying portraits of women. In North Korea you have fucking Kim Jon Sun everywhere, here you walk the street and see the faces and bodies of WOMEN all over the place. The only guys displayed in the stores were emasculated metrosexual ephebos (btw the RVF forum moderator thought it was a joke and closed the thread).

Something is wrong, very wrong with this society. The total divorce rate has clearly increased since 1970 when it was 13%. Nowadays the rate is 43.2%. Many Swiss women over 35 are still single and I see no hope for them, too many beta chodes, the only alpha ones only pump & dump…

How did we reach to this point? It seems that the cat apocalypse is not going to have any mercy with Switzerland, but I am afraid that when marriages drop and thousands of women over 35 are left unmarried, the feminist stalinist government will start a "man up" shaming campaign. Who knows, they could enforce new laws with better tax conditions for marriaged couples and single women, thus discriminating single men and "force" them somehow into marriage. Do not underestimate the power of feminism and stupidity.

Quote: (02-14-2013 04:50 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Israel? Western standard of living, tough alpha dudes that have served in the IDF. People have guns and know how to use 'em. Great nightlife, nice weather and beaches. Attractive women. All Israelis I've met seem very real and no-bullshit type of people. Close to Russia and Slavic countries. Downside is potential warzone at any moment.

I'm not Jewish.